Amy Neuzil, ND will discuss implications to consider when giving herbs to patients who are already taking pharmaceuticals.
Amy Neuzil, ND
Dr. Neuzil is the owner and founder of Excelon Health Integrative Medical Center in Austin, TX. She has served patients in the Austin area for almost 10 years where she educates the community about natural health through radio appearances, popular articles, and by way of various public workshops and presentations. Dr. Neuzil has also taught Evidence-Based Practices at AOMA. She currently serves as the co-chair of the legislative committee for the Texas Association of Naturopathic Physicians and is the author of two books on women’s health.
- How to Complete Your Course
In order to receive your certificate of completion, please follow these steps:
1. Register and pay for the course;
2. After you register, you will receive an automatic confirmation email with links on how to download the power point presentation, watch the video, and complete the quiz. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this email within a few minutes;
3. Once you have watched the video, please send your completed quiz back to us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Copy and pasting your answers is fine. (Just make it clear which option you are selecting);
4. We will grade your quiz and, contingent upon your successfully passing it, we will send you a certificate of completion. If for any reason you do not pass the quiz, we will notify you via email.
- Privacy and Security Policies
Please read and review the security and privacy policies of the programs used in AOMA's online continuing education programs, TechSmith and Cvent. AOMA is also compliant with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Please visit FERPA for more information on your rights in addition to information on how to file a complaint.
- Technical Notes
In order to view the video you must have Adobe Flash Player installed. You can download a free version of this software at: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
In order to view the power point slides and the quiz, you must have the PDF Adobe Reader installed. You can download a free version of this software at:
AOMA's online continuing education courses offer you the flexibility and convenince of earning your CEUs from your home or office! Please see the course descriptions below to learn more about the course offerings.