As part of the Acu-tools Lecture and Coaching Series, AOMA offers regular eduational lectures as well as Group Career Coaching sessions. Acu-tools Lecture Series speakers include but are not limited to distinguished professionals in fields of student interest, alumni who return to share their experiences in the profession, and business leaders who offer practice management tips. All brown bag talks are FREE to the public. Bring your lunch and bring your questions; leave with knowledge and an increased sense of engagement with the AOMA community.
We're scheduling for Spring 2018! We want to hear from you!
If you are a student and there is a topic you can't wait to dive into, email us at: CareerServices@aoma.edu
Vote on the Facebook Poll in AOMA Students Group
- AOMA Recruitment Fair
- MBTI: All the Stuff You Never Knew About Myers-Briggs
- AOMA Authors: A special panel discussion of publishing
- Standard Process: "Burning the Candle at Both Ends"
- Get the most from your PM Software with Minto Tsai from Jasmine Practice Management
- Treating Trauma: the Shamanic Approach with Austin Shamanic Center
- Building a Practice for Your Personality Type with Justin Phillips
- SEO Optimization (Doctoral Students) with Chris Goddin
- SEO Optimization (Master Students)
- All Things Marketing Part I: Reaching Your Target Audience
- How Needles Are Made
- Men's Health
- All Things Marketing Part II: The Herbalist Perspective
- All Things Marketing Part III: Fruitful Marketing for a Fruitful Practice
- Logistics of a Pediatric Practice
- “Why Functional Medicine”
- “Do Research and Get Paid to Do So! The NCCIH Strategic Plan and what it means for us”
- “How to get 50 New Patients who are scheduled and prepaid before you even open your practice and Job Opportunities”
- “GUT Health: a Gastroenterologist’s Perspective”
You may remember a time when these lectures were known as "Brown Bags". Enjoy the following excellent and informative brown bags below at any time. Click on the title of the presentation to stream an MP3 of the recording.
Resources for this talk include the following PDF's: The Ethics of Advertising and The Legal Stuff