Are you looking for a part-time job? Many students maintain part-time positions throughout their time at AOMA and beyond. If you're looking for work in Austin, use our Part-time Work Guide. You can download the guide here.
On this page, we list job opportunities for acupuncturists that have been sent directly to AOMA by local, national, and international sources. We list at least 50 of the most recent job postings, so please note the date before each job description and contact employers directly to ask if positions are still open. AOMA has partnered with Resumes for America to bring you a free resume tool. Resume Builder assists you to create an effective and professional resume by providing expert tips, writing examples, and helpful suggestions. The software also comes with a cover letter builder, thank you letter builder, and more. For all students registering for the first time or returning students logging in, visit the free resume builder now and sign in with your university issued email address.
If you have a job opportunity or practice for sale that you would like to see listed here, please contact the Career Services Department at email@example.com.
- 2/23/17, Acupuncturist, Plano, TX
Ke Kino Massage Academy Hiring Acupuncturist
We are looking to hire an acupuncturist for our natural therapies clinic and massage school
in Plano, TX. Our company is Ke Kino Massage Academy & Institute of Healing.
Knowledge of NAET is preferred.
Please send resume to Sharon Jahn at sharon (at) kekino.com
- 2/20/17, Acupuncturist, Milford, CT
Wellness Center Hiring Acupuncturist (TCM)
We have an opportunity for a licensed acupuncturist to join our wellness center. We are looking for dynamic people with strong initiative who can work independently as well as be part of a team and contribute to the growth of our center. Our mission for both our clients and therapists is to provide a unique, therapeutic, and stress-free environment.
Ideally you will practice Chinese herbs as well but that is not a requirement. We offer private acupuncture sessions at full price as well as community acupuncture clinics on a sliding scale. We currently have an acupuncturist running the community acupuncture clinics on Saturdays as well as seeing private clients on Saturdays and one week day. She is unfortunately moving out of state so the opportunity is opening up for someone to join our center in her place. We can be flexible with the schedule set up time/days you will be seeing clients and patients. We would like to have you in-network with health insurance and we can help set that up if you are not already in-network as we have a growing number of clients requesting it who are otherwise unable to come.
- Hired on W2/1099/sublease basis - to be discussed.
- We will help you build your client base and also encourage you to self-promote and network. Having at least a small client’s base to bring to the practice is preferred but not required.
- Part-time with potential for full time.
- You must love what you do and hold a passion for health and wellness.
- You must hold a current Connecticut License and be registered and insured in your field.
- Hold current CPR certificate or willing to become certified..
- 2 years experience in your field is preferred but not required for the right candidate.
- We strive to offer a supportive, calming environment for client’s therapy as we believe the mental and emotional well-being of the individual is key to their recovery and health.
- Please send a cover letter that introduces who you are, your background and why you would like to join our practice.
- Attach a resume that details your background, training and modalities that you are certified in with 3 professional references, at least from your field.
- Email subject: Walnut Beach Wellness Center practitioner application
- Addressed to: Holly Burton, LMT
- Email: Holly (at) WalnutBeachWellness.com
Thank you for your interest in our wellness center. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2/20/17, Acupuncturist, Westport, CT
Katherine Kim Acupuncture Arts - Seeking Licensed Acupuncturists
Must be fully licensed. Active CT registration or NCCAOM certification.
Desired experience and qualities:
- Emotional intelligence, open communication, healthy boundaries. Must exude care and warmth with clients and staff. Very professional self-presentation.
- Be able to give the most effective acupuncture treatments possible so that clients return and refer through word of mouth. Some public speaking and patient education required. Dedicated to growing a practice individually AND as a team.
- Advanced training in: mind-body medicine, sports medicine, infertility, pain management, stress management, corporate wellness, TCM, Five Elements, Acupuncture Physical Medicine, trigger point therapy, electroacupuncture, community acupuncture, group acupuncture, AcuDetox, NADA, facial rejuvenation, cosmetic acupuncture, Chinese herbology, nutrition, nursing, naturopathy, massage therapy, acupressure, shiatsu, clinical counseling, psychotherapy, marriage and family therapy; martial arts, qi gong, tai chi, or other modalities.
- Be able to pass a drug test and background screening. Confidential and trustworthy.
Pay: Highly competitive pay based on recent experience and deliverable skillset.
Reply: Please send a quick email with CV. Thank you for your interest.
- 2/16/17, Space for Rent, NW Austin, TX
$495 / 155ft2 - One professional office/shared common area (NW Austin/183/620)
Beautiful single room office available for an acupuncturist, physical therapist, chiropractor, massage therapist, psychotherapist, counselor, or other like minded professional therapist. Attorney, CPA, Insurance agency etc. professionals also suitable.
Office is about 155sq ft. Office is located in two office suites, shared with other therapists, with big furnished waiting room, kitchenette, and bathroom.
- $495 per month
- free wifi
- plenty free parking in the front of the building
- very easy access to 183/620
Please email or text (512) 200-5440 for more information.
- 2/16/17, Space for Rent, S Austin, TX
$550 / 120ft2 - South Austin Office Space
Office for rent (sublease) at Manchaca and Davis Ln in a 4 room office suite. Looking for someone in a health or mental health field (therapists, massage, acupuncture, etc.).
There is a shared kitchenette, lobby, and handicap accessible bathroom. Room is 10'4"x11'10" with a standard size window, parking, utilities and wifi included. Room is currently unfurnished, but can be possibly be furnished.
Rent is $550/mo. Room/rent can be split between two (maybe more) people.
- 2/16/17, Redmond, WA
Full-Time Acupuncturist - Swiss Acupuncture - Redmond, WA
Our 5-star rated, 2+ year old practice near Seattle, in beautiful Redmond, Washington (Microsoft, Google and Amazon are nearby), is experiencing fast growth and we are seeking a passionate practitioner looking for a fulltime Monday through Friday, every other Saturday opportunity.
Salary + Bonus + Perks, including tuition to various professional and self-development seminars/webinars and proprietary learning material. Longer term, equity ownership possibilities.
New graduates are welcome, Korean/Chinese bi-lingual a plus, but not mandatory.
After your online interview, an in-person, expense paid, interview in Redmond will be the next step.
- 2/16/17, Acupuncturist, Fremont, CA
Wai Yon Tong Acupuncture - Fremont, CA
NOTE: Must be able to speak Mandarin. Cantonese a plus.
Our clinic's philosophy is rooted in the meaning of our name, "For The People". Simply put, we strive to provide the best care for our patients as if they were our own friends and family. This applies not only at the table, but the minute a patient walks through the door. We are a genuinely caring team and our patient's sense and appreciate it. Aside from the effective results we provide it is a large reason why they continue to seek our care.
We are looking for a full time acupuncturist. The position may start off with sharing the workload with our existing acupuncturist as we jump between our 2 clinics to eventually practicing full time at one location. Some experience preferred, but not required. New graduates/licensees welcome to apply. Here are some of the requirements for the position:
- Must be fluent in Mandarin (Cantonese a plus). This is a necessity because you will need to effectively coordinate with the staff that is limited in English. Some patients may also speak little English.
- Must have current acupuncture license to practice in CA
- Must have practice insurance
- Must be able to assess patient's condition and can accurately pinpoint acu points.
- Tui Na, cupping experience
- Must have a positive and kind hearted personality
- Must be able to separate personal life from work
- 2/16/17, Acupuncturist, Fair Lawn, NJ
Acupuncture Maximum Health & Wellness - Fair Lawn, NJ
We are a multi-disciplined clinic consisting of physical therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and acupuncture. We currently have positions open for NJ state licensed acupuncturists.
Our facilities are dedicated to a tranquil and relaxed environment. Applicant must be licensed, have a working knowledge of acupuncture and be a motivated self-starter with the desire to succeed. The candidate we hire will be great at presenting and executing treatment plans to patients. Full-time and part-time positions available. All interested candidates should email their resumes to address provided.
Salary to be discussed in person, based on experience.
- MUST BE LICENSED IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY
- MUST HAVE OWN MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WELL WITH OTHERS
- MUST BE ABLE TO MULTI-TASK IN A FAST PACED WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EVENINGS
- 2/16/17, Acupuncturist, Boulder, CO
Acupuncturist - TEBO Services - Boulder Community Health
The acupuncturist functions as an integral member of the multidisciplinary team of care providers who reflect a culture of cooperation, enthusiasm and mutual respect. This position is responsible for providing acupuncture services for cancer patients and their family members in both outpatient and inpatient settings to promote relaxation, pain relief and optimal healing.
- Graduate of an accredited or approved school of acupuncture or traditional Chinese medicine with a minimum of 1800 hours of training.
- Basic Life Support certification within 90 days of hire.
- Three years of acupuncture experience, including 1-year oncology experience.
- Experience in an integrative clinic or healthcare setting.
- Experience with public speaking and presentations.
- Special Qualifications (Licensure, Registration, etc.)
- Registered acupuncturist in the State of Colorado required.
- National board certification by NCCA as a Diplomate of Acupuncture required.
- Demonstrates sterile needle technique.
Materials and Equipment Directly Used
- Acupuncture table, linens, pillows, bolsters
- Alcohol, cotton balls, table disinfectant
- Acupuncture needles
- Electrical Stimulation machine
- 7 star needles
- Acupressure equipment
- Standard office equipment: phone, fax, computer, printer, copier
- Position requires primarily treating patients in The Center for Integrative Care at the Tebo Family Medical Pavilion located on the Foothills Campus of Boulder Community Hospital. Secondary sites for treatment include the inpatient cancer care unit at the Broadway Campus of BCH, the medical-surgical unit of Foothills Campus, and ancillary cancer services at BCH. Palliative care home visits are arranged as needed.
- Moderate stress levels due to daily interactions with cancer care patients coping with the stresses of their illness, busy work environment, and rapidly changing situations, interruptions, schedule changes.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee could occasionally be exposed to contagious and infectious diseases.
- Noise level at work environment is typically low.
- Hours may include holidays, weekends, and/or extended hours depending on job necessity.
- 2/16/17, Acupuncturist, Lynbrook, NY
Michelle Min Rong LAC - Lynbrook, NY - $70,000 - $80,000 a year
Treat patients with injuries of no fault, work experience required, education must be included in resume
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Job Location: Lynbrook, NY 11563
- Required education: Master's
- Required experience: acupuncture, 2 years
- Apply through Indeed.com.
- 2/16/17, Acupuncturist, MA
Massachusetts-based sports rehab clinic seeking acupuncturist at two locations - North Andover and Watertown.
The opportunity includes private treatment room, receptionist support, help with back office infrastructure, and use of MindBody online booking and payment software.
There is opportunity for inter office referrals and OFF-SEASON provides a couple of marketing opportunities at marketing booths throughout the year.
This is a chance to own and operate your own business within our space with some support from the current staff. For more information about this opportunity please contact Dr. Lawrence Bourdeau at L.Bourdeau (at) theoffseason.net or 978-688-6181
- 2/16/17, Space for Rent, Magnolia, TX
Space for Rent in Magnolia
Amazing Health Chiropractic has a beautiful office with a large room (11 X 13) for lease in a great location at the back of The Woodlands. All utilities will be included, as well as wifi, a joint reception area, restroom, and staff kitchen. Applicant must be licensed, insured, and supply their own equipment. This is a perfect opportunity for an acupuncturist looking to run and build their own business.
- Address: 32731 Egypt Lane, Suite 404, Magnolia, TX 77354
- Cost: $499/month, willing to negotiate first month while you are building your business
- Contact: amazinghealthchiro (at) gmail.com
- 2/13/17, Acupuncturist, Onalaska, WI
Comprehensive Holistic Wellness Practice Seeking Acupuncturist
Comprehensive holistic wellness practice in Onalaska (near La Crosse, WI) is offering a great opportunity for a certified/licensed acupuncturist to join our team. You will have the opportunity to conduct private acupuncture sessions in our serene holistic wellness center.
Please email credentials and a description of what your ideal situation would look like to Patti at NU(at)NaturallyUnbridled.com.
- 2/9/17, Mobile Clinic Acupuncturist, Guatemala
Humanitarian Outreach Organization Seeking Acupuncturist - 1 year commitment
Global Healthworks Foundation, a humanitarian outreach organization providing sustainable integrative healthcare services internationally, is looking for a Licensed Acupuncturist to join our mobile clinic team in Guatemala. It is a tremendous opportunity to gain extensive clinical experience!
Interested? See the full job decription here.
Contact Gregory Radicone or Dan Wunderlich at info (at) GlobalHealthworksFoundation.org for more information.
- 2/9/17, International Mission Trip (October 2017), Latin America
St. Francis Medical Mission Seeking Volunteer Acupuncturist for Mission Trip (October 2017)
The goal of our medical missionary team is to provide health care services to poverty stricken families in Mexico and in Central/South American countries. Many of the villagers are farm laborers and earn meager wages for a day’s work. Due to the remoteness and isolation, along with the lack of availability of health care services, this has created dire hardship for the people in these areas.
We travel one or two times a year with medicines, doctors, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, interpreters, and medical support staff. Our trips are usually a week in length and involve setting up clinics in remote areas and ministering to small communities. A typical mission will see between 2000-3000 adults and children in 5 days. Some of these patients will travel for hours to stand in line to see a doctor. Many times we see children that have never seen a doctor or dentist in their lives.
The person interested will be asked for a donation to cover the costs for food, lounging, transportation and international fees. The mission can provide the materials needed for the mission. All services are free of charge to all those served during the mission.
Our next medical mission will in October of 2017.
Please email Eduardo at stfrancismedicalmission16 9(at) gmail.com for more information after reviewing the website.
- 2/9/17, Acupuncturist, Round Rock, TX
Are you struggling with starting your own practice? Are you fed up with dealing with the business side of things and just want to heal others? Well, we’ll make it easy for you. We are a large professional Acupuncture Clinic in Round Rock, TX with 4 large treatment rooms. All of the setup is done for you. Just come in and start treating!
- 1099-MISC Contract status
- Make your own hours
- Beautifully furnished treatment room
- Bed sheets that are cleaned for you
- A large waiting room that can be used for classes
- Patent and Powder Chinese herbal dispensary
- A break room with table, microwave and refrigerator
- On site large bathroom
- Property Liability Insurance
- Learn the ropes of running a successful Acupuncture Clinic
- Ability to consult with other Acupuncturists in office on cases
- An Office Assistant to greet, check-in and check-out your patients – making you look more professional!
- We take insurance making it easier for patients to start treatment
- No start-up costs! You are paid a percentage or flat rate for each patient treatment
You must have a current Acupuncture license and current malpractice insurance. Ready to kick off the new year being prosperous while healing others, without the headaches of running a business? Just send your resume, cover letter and three work references to Dr. Sandy Shwartz at sandy (at) renewedhealthac.com.
- 2/6/17, Acupuncturist, Atlanta, GA
Contract Acupuncturist Needed - $45 an hour
Seeking an acupuncturist licensed to practice in the state of Georgia (or applying for license).
- Treat patients with a variety of health challenges including Migraines, Muscle & Joint Pain, Fibromyalgia, Infertility, Hormone Imbalances, and other chronic disorders.
- Also trained in Oriental Medicine and Herbology.
- Interest in Integrative, Nutritional, and Functional Medicine a plus.
- Skilled at integrating Asian body work into Acupuncture sessions also a plus.
Required license or certification:
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- NCCAOM cert.
Visit rootsofmind.com or call Jeff Wand at 770-309-9302 for more information.
- 2/6/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$250 - Office in Wellness, Holistic Practice Clinic (Bee Caves Road)
I am looking for someone to share my office with me in Austin. It is in a wellness clinic with several other alternative health practitioners. I'd like someone whose practice compliments my nutritional therapy practice, preferably not another nutrition practitioner (ex. acupuncturist, rolfer, chiropractor, therapist etc.)
Your rent would be $250/month and you would have the office Monday,Wednesday and Sunday.
The office contains a desk, massage table, shelves and plants and there is a waiting room and small kitchen area that you are free to use. There are lots of windows and light, but it can be made dark and private by drawing the blinds. It's a lot larger than it appears in the images. It is located in a great area on Bee Caves Road right between Mopac and 360. It is wheel chair accessible, ADA compliant and there is a lot of free parking. It would be a 6 month lease from when you move in and is available on March 1st.
Please email me if interested.
- 2/6/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$85/day / 150ft2 - Looking to Share Room in West Lake Hills
Large room in recently renovated office off of bee cave and Walsh Tarlton. Looking to share my space with another awesome person. Open to discussing other hours, but looking to find someone who needs Tuesdays and Thursdays.
$20 per hour or $85 per day. Also have another smaller room I haven't photographed yet available 7 days a week. That would be a shared situation as I'm looking for multiple therapists that do different things.
Booking system would be provided to keep appointments in order. Washer/dryer on site. Would love to find someone in the health and wellness field:
- another massage therapist or esthetician
Text Coraly if interested: 415-531-9263
- 2/6/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$350 - Office Space for Lease
Perfect for an established Esthetician, Nail Tech, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, or Laser Tech.
$350 per month $250 deposit. All bills paid. Located inside of Radiant Rejuvenations Day Spa.
We are in a Plaza along with a Guitar Shop, Karate school, Fabric store, to name a few. We are very Close to Central Market South. Plenty of parking. Nice lobby, bathroom, facilities.
Tenants will have their own office key.
Positive, friendly and Healthy environment.
If interested, please call or text Karen at 512-442-8777.
- 2/6/17, FT Acupuncturist, Bradenton, FL
Bradenton Community Acupuncture - Full Time Acupuncturist Wanted for Holistic Health Practice
We are a multi-specialty Bradenton area holistic practice looking for a motivated acupuncturist who wants to grow a diverse hybrid acupuncture practice within our multi-speciality clinic. We currently offer acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Thermal Imaging and massage therapies.
The ideal candidate requires a strong business ethic, maturity, commitment to the local community and a desire to market the benefits of acupuncture through health fairs, civic and community social groups, open houses and development of referral sources.
There is unlimited opportunity for professional growth. We are open to someone who wants to specialize in a specific area of health such as allergies, auto immune disorders, pain management or any other area while building an overall practice.
Requirements: FL & NCCAOM Certification, resume and references.
Herbal certification negotiable.
Shifts available: Flexible shifts available Mon-Sat.
Compensation: 50% of revenue generated
Local candidates only: Sarasota/Bradenton, Fl
Come talk to us to jump start your career in acupuncture. Bradenton Community Acupuncture is a busy, established and growing multi-specialty holistic health clinic in a professional office park in Bradenton, FL near the Sarasota/Bradenton border. Apply through Indeed.com.
- 2/6/17, Clinic for Sale, Salt Lake City, UT
Owner to Semi-Retire, Selling Express Clinic in Murray, UT
The clinic comes with everything for a practitioner to come in and take over.
List of equipment:
- Breast Thermal Image Scanner
- Near Infrared Machine
- Far Infrared TDP Lamp
- Proform Vibration Machine
- Chi Machine
- Full Chinese Herbal Formula
- All furniture including a front desk, 6 zero gravity chairs, 3 treatment tables, assorted tables
- Plants (2 real, 2 fake)
- 17 Blankets
- 10 Baskets
- 18 gowns
- Assortment of supplements & acupuncture supplies, etc.
Work 2 days a week for $7K a month
The Express clinic is designed for the busy person who comes in for a quick 20-minute treatment. Clinic has over 100 active patients who give a lot of referrals. Practitioner spends about 5 minutes with each patient, on average.
Sales price is $45K.
Owner will spend as much time as needed to train.
Call Trisha to schedule a time to come see the clinic: (801) 272-1522
- 2/6/17, PT job with Health Benefit Credit, Austin, TX
AT&T Seeking Full Time Students to Fill 20 hr/ Week PT Job (can be online as well)
Position: Customer Support Executive
Location: AUSTIN TX USA 78745
Duration: 1-2 year Project
Salary with $350 benefit credit
Overall Purpose: This position will provide support for client Managed Customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customer call receipt and first point of contact for Customers for problem recording.
- Customer verification, problem validation and documentation.
- Ticket Management.
- Status customer on a regular basis.
- Manage escalations.
- Interface with internal and external AT&T/Vendor.
- Adhere to SLAs, processes and tools.
- Basic trouble shooting routers/circuits.
Top 5 skills:
- Customer Service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Problem solving skill
- Time management skills
- Basic computer skills
Contact staffing agency for more information:
Tiya Sharma, Dotmelon LLC
Cell: 516 698 0028 | Desk: 718 880 7083
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.Dotmelon.com
- 2/2/17, Acupuncturist, Portland, ME
Jade Integrated Health is a family owned integrative health practice located in downtown Portland, ME. We have been in business for over 15 years and offer physical therapy, acupuncture, yoga and massage. We currently have 7 physical therapists (four of which specialize in women’s healthcare) and two acupuncturists. We are looking to add a Licensed Acupuncturist to our growing team.
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Maine
- Excited to work in an integrative environment; physical therapy, acupuncture, yoga and massage
- Flexible schedule to start (no weekends required)
- 30-40 hours per week
- Hourly wage ( to be discussed during interview process)
- Paid Time Off
- IRA contribution
- Health Insurance (to be discussed during interview process)
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Have stong interpersonal skills
- Be attentive and understanding to patient needs
- Be team oriented
- Strong ethics of patient confidentiality
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to Practice Manager, Mallory Lancaster. No phone calls please.
mallory (at) jadeintegratedhealth.com
- 2/2/17, PT Office Assistant, Austin, TX
Part Time Office Assistant (1-2 shifts per week, with additional shifts at times)
Responsibilities: Smooth operation of a multi-practitioner practice, quickly navigating scheduling and bookkeeping software, maintaining office appearance, and product ordering.
- Must be Mac proficient, and have exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstration of a compassionate, confident and professional attitude is a must. We are looking for the right candidate who has flexibility in his/her schedule, and is able to offer longevity in the position.
How to Apply:
Send job specific cover letter and resume to: daniele (at) austincanceracupuncture.com
Additional Instructions: Please copy and paste the questions below into your cover letter and answer them individually and completely.
- Why/How do I excel at customer service?
- Why am I interested in working at a holistic medical clinic?
- What do I feel my strengths are related to this position?
- 2/2/17, Acupuncturist, Manhattan, NY
PT or FT Acupuncturist Wanted
Seeking motivated and professional acupuncturist to join busy boutique practice in Manhattan. Wonderful opportunity to collaborate with other practitioners and build a practice within an established practice. This integrative health clinic partners with physicians in conventional approaches to create a better paradigm for healthcare. Heavy fertility, pregnancy and women's health focus although all conditions are treated.
Considering part and full time positions. Please send CV and include cover paragraph in body of email to Christina at daotaigao (at) gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
- 1/30/17, Acupuncturist, Denver, CO
Acupuncture Associate Job Listing - Part Time
North Ann Arbor acupuncture practice seeks part-time associate to work in thriving acupuncture practice in bedroom community.
This area is underserved and open to this type of care. Busy 30 plus year chiropractic practice just steps away and regularly referring. Clients coming from Ann Arbor, Brighton, Howell, Pinckney, Whitmore Lake, Dexter and Saline.
- competitive commission (both services and herb sales)
- 2.5 days/week
- see 12-14 patients/day
- all supplies, equipment and linens provided
- associate responsible for folding (provided) linens and scheduling and checking out patients (up to 2/hour) in online, mobile system.
- associate responsible for keeping current registration/licensure up to date, liability insurance and meeting required continuing education requirements.
- this is a contracted position.
Please contact erika (at) paramountwell.com to apply or for more information.
- 1/30/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Space for rent Austin TX (183/Lamar)
Rooms for rent, 10'x 10', shared use $550/month all bills paid. For Acupuncture, TCM, herbs, massage or other combined healthcare provider to join collaborative community of wellness and fitness practitioners, with gym and chiropractic. Cross referrals and supportive community.
Contact Joyce at (512) 689-2783 or joyce (at) lukesbarbell.com.
- 1/30/17, Acupuncturist, Pawleys Island, SC
AcupunctureWorks now Seeking an Acupuncture Associate
Applicants must be able to:
- obtain South Carolina License
- work as a team
- be willing to further their knowledge
Send resume to gs.acupuncture.works (at) gmail.com
- 1/27/17, Acupuncturist, Minneapolis, MN
Full-Time Acupuncturist Wanted at Women's Health Specialists Clinic (UMPhysicians)
As the multi-specialty group practice for the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians has more than 950 physicians and 1,600 health professionals, providing clinical care in over 100 specialty and sub-specialty areas. Our mission is three-fold: delivering exceptional patient care, advancing medicine through research, and training the next generation of health professionals.
As an Acupuncturist, you will provide acupuncture treatments for patients suffering from pain, injury, illness and emotional and psychological maladies for our Women’s Health Specialist Patients.
- Meet with patients to obtain information about their complaints, symptoms, medical history, diet, lifestyle and psychological health.
- Makes diagnosis and treatment strategies.
- Maintains detailed and complete records, health care plans and prognoses. Suggest treatments involving herbal medicine.
- Identify precise locations on a patient’s body where needles should be inserted, or where electrical or health stimulation is to be applied.
- Performs acupressure and related techniques while explaining procedures to patients and prepares them for treatment.
- Actively participates in teaching colleagues, medical students, and residents in the clinical setting.
- Works cooperatively with providers, medical and administrative staff.
- Participates in conducting patient education sessions or education classes in the clinic; provides outreach to the community by providing information sessions as directed.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes and makes further recommendations as necessary to further promote, restore, or maintain good health.
- Demonstrates ability to provide applicable care/service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level of population served.
- Communicates in a respectful manner.
- Ensures a safe, secure environment.
- Partners with patient/care-giver/management in care/decision making.
- Individualizes care/service plan to meet patient/customer needs.
- Modifies interventions/service based on population served.
- Provides patient/employee education based on assessment of learning needs of learner.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Graduate of an accredited school with a BA or BS degree. Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- Current Acupuncture license to practice in the state of Minnesota. Must have Nat’l Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain NPI prior to employment start date. BLS
- 3-5 years’ experience as an acupuncturist
- Post-graduate degree preferred: i.e. D.O.M (Doctor of Oriental Medicine), N.D. (Doctor of naturopathy)
UMPhysicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
- 1/26/17, Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Looking to Incorporate an Acupuncturist into Chiropractic Office
I am looking for the right person to start toward the end of February. I have a designated treatment room with a new Hill Labs elevating treatment table. I would be referring my existing patients and would want someone who is also willing to bring patients in. Compensation to be discussed. When allowable I would bill acupuncture treatments under the patient's insurance plan.
Please have applicants respond to (512) 346-1253 or email me directly at drshefts (at) applied-chiropractic.com.
- 1/26/17, Space for Rent - Wellness Center, North Austin, TX
$620 / 135ft2 - Professional Offices In North Austin Wellness Center (Wells Branch/Scofield Farms)
Sol Healing and Wellness Center, the pioneering holistic healing center in North Austin currently has multiple offices available for lease by healing practitioners who seek to be part of a multidisciplinary community of healers. While we are particularly excited about adding another acupuncturist and a craniosacral therapist to our community, we are open to any practitioner who is interested in bringing a collaborative and holistic perspective to their healing and wellness work. Has it always been your desire to work in a community of healers? Have you wanted to deepen your own established practice by sharing your work with others and hearing how they work with clients - finding where your interests and offerings intersect? If so, you may well be one of us!
Practitioners are not employees or contractors of Sol Healing and Wellness Center. They simply rent office space on a monthly basis. Offices are rented on a full time basis, and may be shared by up to two practitioners if desired.
The available offices range in size from roughly 135 sq feet to 200 sq feet. Monthly rents range from $620 to $790 including utilities, Internet, and five free yoga classes per month. Three of the four have access directly to the verdant yard as well as internal doors leading to the waiting room.
Sol Healing and Wellness Center (solhealing.com) offers a safe and welcoming environment where an intentional community of multidisciplinary practitioners provide accessible, holistic healing services. We opened our doors in the middle of 2014. While we have been here for over two years already, we are always looking for collaborative community members who seek to co-create the offering and the environment of the center along with us.
With our recent expansion completed in 2016, the center includes 2 yoga studio/workshop spaces, a co-working/classroom space, 14 offices, 6 bathrooms, 3 waiting rooms, 2 kitchens, and a Watsu pool in three buildings on 2 acres in North Austin. While the land offers a rural, rustic feel, the buildings, converted from family homes, have been extensively refurbished to offer a safe, clean and nurturing environment to clients and practitioners. The property is easily accessible from I-35 and MoPac.
Services presently available include acupuncture, aqua yoga, Chakradance, chiropractic, counseling, wellness coaching, massage, meditation, skin care, spiritual direction, Reiki, Watsu massage, and yoga. We are primarily interested in adding professionals who do acupuncture or craniosacral work, rolfing, or other body work. However any health or wellness provider who is drawn to our community may be able to find a place. We welcome you to contact us with questions or to take a look at our community.
Please contact Steve at (512) 589-5164 or steve (at) solhealing.com for more information.
- 1/26/17, 2 Acupuncturists, Memphis, TN
2 Community Acupuncurists Needed
We are looking for two acupuncturists to work at our center for community acupuncture. We are located in Memphis, TN. Our website is www.xuwellnesscenter.com. We will pay salary plus commision and would like for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please have any students who are interested to email their resume to Joanna Wu at joanna (at) xuwellnesscenter.com.
- 1/25/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
180ft2 - Office Space for Rent in Wellness Center (Near Teravista)
Office space available for rent in a BRAND NEW wellness facility in the fastest growing county in the country. Looking for a naturopath, homeopath, counselor, acupuncturist or other health care provider interested in renting space. Ideal for someone who is looking to start their own business or a satellite location. Space includes digital x-ray suite, functional fitness center, infrared sauna, massage therapy and shower. Current subtenants include an aesthetician and manicurist. Rent depends on amenities needed. Contact to schedule a time to view the office space. Thank you!
- 1/24/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$400 / 340ft2 - Beautiful Part-Time Office - Acupuncture/Massage Therapist (Central)
Two-room office, including waiting room/office and treatment room, located in Central Austin on Medical Parkway in a lovely office complex. Beautifully decorated, clean, modern, cozy, and intimate space available part-time (Monday Evenings, Wednesday Evenings, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Ideal for an acupuncturist, massage therapist, wellness practitioner, or other type of body worker who could utilize a massage table.
The part-time rental is $400 and includes full access to the office and utilities. The space is 340 square feet and features private sink, closet for storage, and shared bathroom. Great location which is walking distance to Taco Deli, Houndstooth Coffee, Central Market, and People's Pharmacy. The outside property is landscaped and well maintained weekly. Please email for further details.
- 1/24/17, Acupuncturist, Garden Grove, CA
Twins Chiropractic and Physical Medicine - Full Time Acupuncturist
We are looking for an acupuncturist to help with our busy office. We have developed a large patient base and need someone to jump on board and help out with the patient load, compensation is negotiable, looking for serious candidates. Must speak fluent English.
Required experience: 1 year
Required license or certification: Acupuncture
- 1/24/17, Acupuncturist, Ramsey, NJ
Full Time Acupuncturist Wanted
A growing Acupuncture Practice is expanding its team in Bergen County, NJ. Licensed acupuncturists wanted for a full position that includes evening and Saturday hours. Competitive salary, benefits and incentive packages are included.
Success-oriented professionals must possess the following:
- New Jersey acupuncture license
- Graduated from an accredited acupuncture program
- Certified in Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Strong interest in Western Herbology
- Seeking to work in an open, fast paced team environment
- High energy individual that enjoys interaction with people
- Patient & caring while being results oriented
- Coachable & motivated to be in a learning environment
- Excellent verbal & communication skills
- Willing to sponsor work visa
Apply through Indeed.com.
- 01/24/17, Acupuncturist, Bronx, NY
Full Time or Part Time Acupuncturst at BronxWorks
The Harm Reduction Services program at BronxWorks is hiring an Acupuncturist for its Positive Living Department.
The Harm ReductionServices program works with people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWH/A) who currentlyuse drugs and/or alcohol, or have in the past and seek support to prevent relapse.
- Provide auricular acupuncture for substance use control and to reduce cravings.
- Perform program site visits one to two times per month to offer acupuncture services.
- Create documentation record of services that can be entered into the e-SHARE documentation system.
- NYC acupuncturist license or ear acupuncturist license required.
- Experience providing auricular acupuncture for substance use control for craving reduction.
- Bilingual English and Spanish language proficiency preferred.
- Engaging personality and detailed orientated skills are essential.
- Advanced-levelprofessional competency in written and spoken English language is required.
- Authorization to work in the United States for any employer is mandatory.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: BronxWorks offersa variety of benefits to full-time salaried employees as well as part-time salaried employees who work at least 20 hours per week year-round.
- Generous paid time off for personal, vacation, parental, and medical leave 12 paid holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, and life insurance coverage care for employees and their families, at little or no cost to employees.
- A pension plan that is 100% employer paid.
- Two tax deferred annuity plans and employee assistance in maximizing the pension plan and tax deferred annuity plans to prepare for retirement.
- TransitChek - Employees may use TransitChek to have money taken out of their pretax salaries to pay for their public transportation commute.
- Free and confidential assessment, counseling, and referral service, to assist employees and their families with a wide range of personal problems.
- A comprehensive monthly training calendar
- Access to some scholarship opportunities
- Non-financial support and internship opportunities for employees who return to school, particularly for their Master of Social Work degrees
For consideration,submit a cover letter and resume via this website.
Applicationmaterials should be addressed to Miriam Rabban, Program Director.
- 01/19/17, Acupuncturist, Rockwall, TX
Independent Contractor Position, to work in well established clinic: Rockwall Acupuncture.
You will experience a broad scope of practice and patient care, protocols and practice management. Rockwall Acupuncture, established 15 years ago in Rockwall, Tx. is a well- known and respected clinic throughout the community.
I require a dedicated, professional, dependable, ethical and motivated practitioner with excellent rapport building and communication skills.
Newly licensed practitioners welcome to apply and will go through a period of supervised practice.
Please respond to:
Kathy Wanderer, R.N., L.Ac.
- 1/19/2017, FT Acupuncturist, Spokane, WA
Full Time Acupuncturist, Crossroads Clinic - Spokane, WA
End your struggle by joining with our successful Acupuncture start-up. No up front costs. You provide the acupuncture we provide the business training and the clinic facility. Office is ready and waiting for your practice.
You bring your license and willingness to work, we bring the rest.
Apply with the link above through Indeed.com.
- 1/19/2017, Space for Rent, Round Rock, TX
Room For Rent In Beautiful Chiropractic Office! $500/mo (Round Rock)
Room For Rent In Chiropractic Office For Massage Therapist/Acupuncturist/Naturopath.
I am looking for a health minded professional to rent a room to in my chiropractic office. The office is in newer, very quiet, professional office condos.
I have 2 rooms currently available and each room will sublease for $500/month. One room measures 15'2" x 10"8" and the other is 15'2" x 10'10". They are very spacious and have been freshly painted. You will have full access to your room in the office 7 days a week.
Prefer someone who has already established at least a small patient base, but there is an opportunity for cross networking with my existing patients. Includes all utilities as well except phone. You will have access to wireless internet.
Prefer someone who has already established at least a small patient base, but there is an opportunity for cross networking with my existing patients. Includes all utilities as well except phone. You will have access to wireless internet. If interested, please call call Tyler 512-906-2682.
- 1/16/17, Space for Rent, San Antonio, TX
Office spaces available for wellness practitioner.
Both office spaces are 100 sq. ft, and provide a relaxing; yet professional work environment.
Office offers ample parking, light housekeeping, and all bills are included. Also, you'll have access to our break-room. There's a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, a lounging area, entertainment for breaks, etc.
We require a deposit of $525 and first-month's rent of $525 prior to moving in.
Please contact us via email or on my personal line to schedule a time to come look at the office space.
Don Hampton: (210)823-8456
- 1/16/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
250ft2 - Space For Rent - 10401 Anderson Mill
I have a space inside a respected dance studio that had been used for personal training but the personal trainer moved out of state. It's perfect for massage, acupuncture, reflexology or other wellness services.
Because it's inside a studio, there is significant traffic flow and the possibility to acquire clients. Cross promotion also possible.
As a perk, I would offer free membership in the dance studio to the tenant.
Rent would be negotiable based on using our client management software or remaining independent.
Space is currently empty but photos available upon request. Please call (254) 462-1227 for more information.
- 1/13/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Room for rent In Established Chiropractic Office - Far West Blvd, North Austin (Professional Massage Therapist/Acupuncturist/Naturopath)
I am looking for a health minded professional to rent a room in my chiropractic office. The office is well established at this location since 2001.
I have 2 rooms currently available and each room will sublease for $500/month, $500 deposit. One room measures 8’ x 12’ and the other is 6’ x 12’.
There are cupboards & storage area. Includes all utilities except phone. You will have access to wireless internet. You will have full access to your room in the office 7 days a week.
Prefer someone who has already established or at least a small patient base.
Contact Dr. Thomas Kolenda for more information at miracledoc (at) sbcglobal.net.
- 1/12/17, FT Acupuncturist, Lititiz, PA
Full Time Acupuncturist
Chiropractic 1st is seeking a Licensed Acupuncturist. This position requires an energetic, enthusiastic, and friendly individual who is passionate about their craft and eager to work under the supervision of our Chiropractic Physicians. You must be dependable, punctual, and flexible as this is a busy clinic. This position requires evening hours.
We are looking for candidates who are in search of a full time position.
PLEASE NOTE THAT RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF THEY DO NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Expectation
- 1/10/2017, Teaching Fellow PT, Kenmore, WA
Teaching Fellow – AEAM P/T
Location: Kenmore Campus (Kenmore, WA)
Department: Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Bastyr University is seeking a Teaching Fellow for the Department of Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine (AEAM). Must be a Washington State Licensed Acupuncturist with a Chinese Herbal Medicine Certificate, or equivalent.
- Investigate and experience a variety of methodologies and learning situations.
- Work with a mentor to be a tutor to small groups of students in an area of interest &/or departmental need.
- Work with a faculty to prepare and facilitate student learning experiences including occasional guest lectures, specific TA roles, and tutoring opportunities.
- Complete a project of choice.
- Assist the chair and faculty of the Department of AEAM as needed.
- Must be a WA State licensed acupuncturist with a Chinese herbal medicine certificate, or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to use word processing and spreadsheets.
- Candidate must possess excellent customer services skills, adept written and verbal communications, and expert organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Candidate must exercise good judgment and discretion in handling of sensitive information.
- Recent experience and proficient skill level in MS Office.
- This position requires a background screening.
Apply via email only at email@example.com. Send cover letter, resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org; please refer to Job #17-004 and job title in email subject line. Applications submitted without the required attachments will not be considered.
- 1/6/2017, FT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Knot Detective is Growing!
Knot Detective is looking to hire massage an acupuncturist. It would be full time work as an employee with a benefits package. For information on office location visit the website: www.knotdetective.com
If interested, contact Katie Cully at 512-814-0725 or by email massage(at)knotdetective.com.
- 1/6/2017, FT Acupuncturist, Flower Mound, TX
Epic Healthcare and Physical Medicine
Epic Healthcare & Physical Medicine is an established, integrated, holistic health facility looking to hire an acupuncturist for either full time employment or as an independent contractor.
- Reviews physical findings and medical histories to make diagnoses.
- Identifies correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients' anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to treatments.
- Inserts needles to provide acupuncture treatment.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes and recommends altered treatments as necessary to further improve health.
- Maintains detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognosis.
- Adheres to all standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures.
Apply through indeed.com.
- 1/5/2017, Space for Rent, Round Rock, TX
$600 / 250ft2 - Room Available for Massage Therapist or Acupuncturist in Round Rock (1490 Rusk Rd #404)
New, bright room available for sublease to a massage therapist and/or acupuncturist in a wellness oriented chiropractic office. Room includes new window blinds, massage table, desk and a couch.
Room size is approximately 10.5 feet x 11 feet. Rent includes heat, utilities and internet. Shared bathroom and kitchenette.
Practitioner must carry his/her own malpractice insurance. I am ideally looking for someone who wants to build their practice alongside mine for a mutually beneficial long term business relationship.
Contact Angelo Marinakis at 512-520-7607 for more information.
- 1/5/2017, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Spacious and very affordable studio space located in North Austin available for rent beginning February 1st.
Perfect artist's studio or office for a small business (note, not a living space). Email us at LaAbejaHerbs(at)gmail.com if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with our lovely landlord. Rent is only $375 a month and it includes all utilities and internet.
- 1/3/2017, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$225 / 120ft2 - Shared room for Aesthetician, Massage Therapist or Energy worker (12701 research Blvd suite 305)
I have a nice quiet office I'd like to find a partner to share with in north Austin. I'm an aesthetician and massage therapist. I work from this room a few days a week (and it varies each week) so the room is very open.
I rent inside a small spa that has 4 rooms total called Foxy Face & Body Spa. Everyone here is currently an aesthetician or LMT though we have had an acupuncturist, & reiki practitioner in the past.
Rent is $225 monthly. I am posting what the room currently looks like though I will be remodeling soon. I will have some storage available, you can use the table & if need be I can clear the little dresser as well.
I've shared this room with both aestys & massage therapists in the past! Cleaning is a shared easy duty for this little spa. It's always very quiet & easy to get to! Get in touch if interested! Looking to rent starting 2/17. 6mo or 1yr lease available.
- 1/3/2017, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$500 / 150ft2 - Space for: Massage therapist, acupuncturist, Reiki, Esti (183/McNeil)
We operate a whole body, health and beautifying spa and are currently looking to add someone to our practice. If you're looking to start a new venture, for a new place for your business or want share space with a partner/friend, come check us out!
If you're a massage therapist, acupuncturist, Reiki practitioner, Nutritionist, or Esthetician, we have a room for you. The images from the link show how the previous tenant set-up his room.
This room, approximately 150sq feet, is available for rent in our super inviting and contemporary spa. The spa has stained concrete floors, individually customized painted rooms and a small break-room, making this an awesome location right off North 183/Research Blvd. You will have the ability to brand yourself and utilize window space for personal signage.
- Excellent location on 183 frontage road (easy access)
- Plenty of Parking
- Free Wifi
- Front door key (which means you make your own hours/come & go as you please)
- Your own individual room with lock & key
- Window space for personal branding & window signage
- If interested you may also utilize company's online booking system (if you don't have one)
- Free advertising on company website and social media feeds
- Kitchenette w/microwave
Rent is $500 per MONTH (all inclusive - no hidden fees or extra weekly charges). An application/background check fee is required ($40) and a $250 deposit.
If interested, please reply to this ad via email or call/text: 512.394.3699.
- 12/30/16, PT Acupuncturist, Fairfax, VA
PT Acupuncturist Needed at Fertility Clinic
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're an acupuncturist looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments.
We are currently seeking candidates for a part-time acupuncturist to work in our busy Fair Oaks, VA office. The schedule is working Monday and Wednesday 12:00 pm until 7:00 pm in our Fair Oaks, VA office and Tuesday and Thursday 1:00 pm until 6:00 pm in our Washington, DC (K Street) office.
How You'll Contribute:
- Meet with patients in 30, 60 or 90 minute appointment intervals as schedule dictates
- Discuss and provide comprehensive treatment plan to include: preventative measures, self-care, follow-up visit information, cross-referrals and nutritional supplementation
- Maintain patient records and monitor patient progress
- Ensure all safety, cleanliness, quality and environmental procedures and rules are adhered to and followed
- Keep abreast of clinical research and data as it relates to acupuncture, holistic medicine and the field of fertility and women’s health
- Understand and utilize online scheduling and database system
- Maintain clean and safe treatment rooms
- Work with referring physicians to ensure continuity of care for patient
- Participate or lead patient education seminars or webinars as needed
- Contribute articles for blogs, websites and other promotional efforts
Skills & Requirements
- Trained/licensed in Traditional Chinese Medicine in both DC and VA.
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience.
- ABORM certification is a plus. NCCAOM is required.
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer.
- Knowledge of office machines (i.e. computer, fax, copier, etc.)
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely
- Ability to function as a team player
More important than the best skills, however, is the right person. Employees who embrace our mission, vision, and core values are highly successful.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At Shady Grove Fertility, we promote and develop individual strengths in order to help staff grow personally and professionally. Our core values - Empathy, Patient Focus, Integrity, Commitment, and Compassion (EPICC) – guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do. We’re committed to growing our practice and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team!
To learn more about our company and culture, visit here.
- 12/30/16, FT Acupuncturist, Los Angeles, CA
Full-Time Acupuncturist Position at UCLA.
Under the direct supervision of the Rehab Unit Supervisor, the Acupuncturist will engage in patient care and participate in the Center's educational and research activities as appropriate.
Applicaiton Deadline: 1/4/17
- A clinician with a current active California Acupuncturist License who has demonstrated the ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral status assessments of patients using appropriate frame work, and the ability to diagnose patients correctly in terms of traditional Chinese medicine.
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical experiences in acupuncture and other traditional Chinese medicine based therapeutic techniques is required. Strong preference will be given to a candidate who has previous training in western medicine.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required to communicate case assessments, describe and interpret patient symptoms and recommended treatments to patients, attending physicians, and clinic staff using accurate terminology and grammar.
- Organizational skills to prioritize work when faced with competing requirements, and interruptions to meet deadlines.
- General knowledge of student health policies and procedures.
- Communication skills (written, verbal) to convey accurate information to individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work and communicate professionally with a diverse clientele.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- 12/30/16, FT Acupuncturist, Hilsboro, OR
Full-Time Acupuncturist position at new employer health center in Hilsboro, OR
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Administers specific therapeutic treatment of symptoms and disorders amenable to acupuncture procedures
- Reviews patient's medical history, physical findings, and diagnosis to ascertain symptoms or disorder to be treated
- Employs Traditional Acupuncture needling techniques (using “Clean Needle Technique”)
- Selects needles of various lengths, according to location of insertion
- Inserts needles at locations of body known to be efficacious to certain disorders, utilizing knowledge of acupuncture points and their functions
- Leaves needles in patient for specific length of time, according to symptom or disorder treated, and removes needles
- Employs additional techniques as appropriate according to indication, expertise and training including, Moxibustion, Electroacupuncture, Acupressure and QiGong (oriental breathing techniques)
- Consults with and refers patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary
- Other duties may be assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Completion of a three year post-graduate acupuncture program and Master’s Degree (C.A.) required
- At least three years’ experience
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software