Are you looking for a part-time job? Many students maintain part-time positions throughout their time at AOMA and beyond. If you're looking for work in Austin, use our Part-time Work Guide. You can download the guide here.
On this page, we list job opportunities for acupuncturists that have been sent directly to AOMA by local, national, and international sources. We list at least 50 of the most recent job postings, so please note the date before each job description and contact employers directly to ask if positions are still open. AOMA has partnered with Resumes for America to bring you a free resume tool. Resume Builder assists you to create an effective and professional resume by providing expert tips, writing examples, and helpful suggestions. The software also comes with a cover letter builder, thank you letter builder, and more. For all students registering for the first time or returning students logging in, visit the free resume builder now and sign in with your university issued email address.
If you have a job opportunity or practice for sale that you would like to see listed here, please contact the Career Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8/18/17, FT or PT Acupuncturist, East Brunswick, NJ
NJ Liscensed Acupuncturist Full-time or Part-time - Core Spine & Wellness LLC
Apply through Indeed
Our multi-disciplinary, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Medical Weight-Loss Clinic is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic therapist who wants to participate and grow in a progressive and caring facility focused on health and wellness.
We offer full benefits for the full-time position and partial benefits for the part-time position. Growth opportunity is available for the right individual. New grads welcome.
- 8/18/17, FT Acupuncturist, Flower Mound, TX
Epic Healthcare & Physical Medicine is an established, integrated, holistic health facility looking to hire an acupuncturist for either employment or as an independent contractor.
Apply through Indeed
- Reviews physical findings and medical histories to make diagnoses.
- Identifies correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients' anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to treatments.
- Inserts needles to provide acupuncture treatment.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes and recommends altered treatments as necessary to further improve health.
- Maintains detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognosis.
- Adheres to all standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures.
- Education: LAC required.
- Experience: Appropriate certifications and/or licenses with at least 2 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8/18/17, FT Acupuncturist, Herndon, VA
Acupuncture clinic seeking full-time acupuncture practitioner to join our practice.
Apply through Indeed.
Candidate must be licensed to practice acupuncture in Virginia. Experienced practitioners will find a streamlined system they can join seamlessly. New graduates are encouraged to apply - learn how a busy, working clinic functions. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, a desire to serve as well as impeccable dependability and punctuality. This is an employment position, not a space rental. We want to find the next great team member to welcome into our successful, upbeat practice.
- 8/18/17, PT/FT Acupuncturist, Burlington, MA
Growing acupuncture practice in southern NH seeking a PT/FT acupuncturist to join our team at Nashua Acupuncture Center.
Looking for a compassionate, patient-oriented practitioner who has solid TCM clinical skills and is detail-oriented. We are a hybrid acupuncture practice that specializes in women's health/infertility and musculoskeletal conditions, however, treat a broad spectrum of other conditions. Position includes some evening and Saturday hours. Seasoned practitioners and new grads welcome to apply. Please email cover letter, resume and 2 references.
- 8/18/17, PT Acupuncturist, Scottsdale, AZ
Looking for a motivated and passionate Acupuncturist to join our team at Scottsdale Acupuncture.
This is the ideal position for someone who is looking to grow within their career and expand their knowledge.
Beautiful office and location just off the 101, near the Altel Ice Den, Notre Dame Prep, DC Ranch and McDowell Mountain Ranch.
Please email your CV by replying.
Job Type: Part-time
- 8/18/17, PT Acupuncturist, Pittsburgh, PA
Wexford Wellness CARE
Busy physical medicine facility is looking to restart our acupuncture program. 2-3 days per week. New, modern facility is available for either space rental or percentage. Contact us today!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 /hour
- 8/18/17, FT Acupuncturist, Fairbanks, AK
ACUPUNCTURIST NEEDED IN BEAUTIFUL ALASKA
We are a seasoned multi-disciplinary clinic looking for a new acupuncturist to join our team. If you are someone who likes to provide excellent patient care, discuss cases and laugh and have fun, we are interested. We welcome enthusiastic practitioners as well as people looking for a life change. We encourage our providers to see patients 4 days per week so they can take advantage of the free time and the beauty our state has to offer.
We are located in Fairbanks, Alaska in a 16,000 sq ft beautiful clinic. Alaska has good insurance coverage and some of the highest reimbursement rates in the country. Our clinic provides full time billing and collections personnel, friendly front desk staff and medical assistants. Feel free to check out our website at alaskacenterfornaturalmedicine.com.
To contact us call Dr. Scott Luper at 907-452-3600 or send an email to email@example.com.
- 8/18/17, Space for Rent, South Pasadena, CA
Seeds of Wellness is offering an opportunity to a licensed acupuncturist interested in working as a TCM Physician in the South Pasadena Community.
Practitioners benefit from participating in a Group Venue that allows each practitioner to work an ideal schedule while keeping business overhead affordable. This in turn contributes to greater affordability and greater number of treatment opportunities for our community of patients.
We are adjacent to Highland Park, Pasadena, Alhambra, San Marino communities. Peaceful and walkable area, although it is centrally located one block from local Farmer's Market and Metro Train Station. Treatment rooms are spacious, and well ventilated with comfortable and heated tables with real sheets. Patients feel at ease the moment they walk into the space.
We are interested in practitioners with a strong capacity to be present for patients and colleagues, who are willing and able to be fully booked, who think abundantly, who like being a part of a community and who are attentive to detail. Our community will benefit from your strength in Herbology/Internal Medicine or your strength in Orthopedics/Bodywork. Two years or more of clinical experience outside of school or at least two years of small business ownership experience is preferred.
Fixed expenses start at $960 per month ($115 per day) for fully furnished, stocked treatment rooms, business office (desk, dsl, copier/scanner), lobby, herbal pharmacy, office manager and office assistant TWO DAYS A WEEK. Office systems include appointment software and handling of insurance claims in house. You have greater freedom to focus on your work as a practitioner while wearing fewer hats as a business owner. Our three treatment rooms range in size from 100 to 160 square feet. Use of back office, lobby and private practitioner bathroom are included. Small parking lot and 3 hour street parking available.
Variable expenses are $10 per treatment and this allows each room and its furnishings to be maintained, treatment rooms to be supplied, laundry to be washed and folded, cups to be clean and sanitized the offices to be professionally cleaned based on our number of visitors.
Our radically creative approach to sharing space and minimizing overhead allows you to grow into profitability with ease. As your practice grows, and you expand into three or more days per week, your fixed expenses can decrease per day. If you have the heart of a mentor and are open to being a successful entrepreneur among entrepreneurs you will be at home here.
Inquire with our office manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8/9/17, FT/Salaried Acupuncturist, Santa Barbara, CA
Full Time Acupuncturist Position at $50k per Year at Established Growing Practice
More Information can be found at: www.santabarbaraherbclinic.com
The Santa Barbara Herb Clinic is seeking to hire a full-time acupuncturist to help handle the growing patient load at the practice.
Yo San Alum Tram Pham is the owner and lead practitioner of the Santa Barbara Herb Clinic, one of the biggest acupuncture and Chinese Medicine practices between San Francisco and LA. The Clinic was started in the 1980s, and Tram is the third owner. The clinic operates a pharmacy featuring over 600 granules, raw herbs, and patents, features 5 beautiful treatment rooms and 2 private offices.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong background in prescribing custom herbal formulas, will have a compelling story that clearly communicates a passion for all-natural healing, will project a calming presence demeanor, and will possess an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to do whatever it takes to aid in Clinic operations.Acupuncturists do not have to generate their own leads and are paid by salary, not per patient. Compensation is competitive based on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acupuncture treatments – You must practice Balance Method, distal acupuncture, or be willing to learn.
- Herbal remedy prescriptions - The Santa Barbara Herb Clinic is renowned for their pharmacy. A strong background in herbs is required and will be heavily weighed.
- Filling prescriptions – This is a fast-paced clinic, and acupuncturists will fill prescriptions for each other when available.
- Answer phones/sitting in at front desk – When our receptionist is at lunch or steps away, we answer the phone to cover for her.
- Weekly inventory assessment and replenishment
The clinic is in a beautiful office at 3760 State St, Suite 102, Santa Barbara, CA 93105. Santa Barbara is a beautiful coastal city 2 hours north of Los Angeles and boasts a large community of holistic patients.
We are seeking to hire someone full-time, Monday-Friday. Anticipate working from 10:30 AM-7:30 PM.
$50k Salary. We are looking to hire immediately.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- 8/9/17, FT Acupuncturist, Cedar Park, TX
Full-Time Licensed Acupuncturist Wanted (Cedar Park)
Acupuncture Clinic in Cedar Park looking for a special person to join our team. We function as a team, support each other and build each other up. This is not just another job at an acupuncture clinic, it's an opportunity to make a change in the lives and health of thousands of people and make a change in your life and health.
What We Offer
- Base Salary + performance based bonuses
- In house Wellness Services
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Additional perks and discounts
- Support Team (admin and 2 other L. Acs)
- Provide exceptional results for patients
- Maintain excellent communication with patients
- Maintain patient flow
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Front Desk Duties (answering phones, scheduling patients, accepting payments)
- Educate patients about natural dietary and lifestyle strategies
- Other duties as assigned
- Hours: ~35-40 hours per week
- Strong Work Ethic
- Passion to help people improve their health
- Highly detail oriented
- Must have exceptional computer skills, esp, in Microsoft office.
- email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume in pdf format
- email us your salary/compensation/hourly wage history for past 3 years (include all past jobs even if it's not acupuncture related) in pdf format
- email us a cover letter answering the following question (in pdf format): Please name 4 people whose career you have fundamentally improved, how did you help them? AND what was your relationship with them?
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, NW Austin, TX
$270 Acupuncture Office 3 days per week (NW Austin)
Fully-furnished treatment room in excellent location is available for one person to use three days a week. The entire building is dedicated to healing modalities. It includes a waiting room, bathroom, access to in-house herbal prescriptions being filled, and Wifi.
It is available for $270 per month. A security deposit of $270 as well as first month's rent is due at time of occupancy.
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$350 Psychotherapist Office Part time lease (central austin)
Beautiful office with other healing therapist available for part time hours. MFR, yoga, acupuncture, and psychotherapist.
Space is fully furnished. Large waiting room and group room available upon request as well. Contact me if you are interested in discussing the hours available for one office. Be Well Austin on Koenig Lane.
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$315 / 100ft2 - Office Space in Cooperative Healing Practice-Avbl NOW (Hyde Park/UT)
We are looking for a like-minded healer who wants to work with other successful practitioners. We have a beautiful clinic space designed with serenity and healing in mind. You will have use of all the common areas including the waiting room, receptionist area, bathroom, hall, and tea/snack bar area. Your treatment room is a shared space ready for you to customize in collaboration with the current part-time tenant. You will have exclusive use of your room 4 days a week. If you need additional time slots on your "off days", we are quite often able to accommodate you in one of our other treatment rooms on an as needed basis.
We currently have 2 acupuncturists (1 part-time/1 full-time) and 2 massage therapists (both part-time) working in the clinic. If you are a practitioner of Chinese herbal medicine, you will be happy to know that we also have a fully stocked herbal pharmacy. You will receive a practitioner price on all herbs for yourself and to prescribe to your clients.
The square footage posted is for the treatment room only. The entire clinic is, of course, much larger. Your rent includes all utilities, drinking water, use of printer and tea bar as well as storage space in the receptionist area for files and books. Handicap parking/ramp and ample off street parking are also included.
Contact Sharon at (512) 659-3226
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$200 Treatment Room for Holistic Practitioner available Aug 1 (360 and Lost Creek)
Our holistic healing practice is ready for a new practitioner! We're a peaceful, happy group of holistic healers - currently we have hypnotherapists, resonance repatterning practitioners, Reiki therapists, spiritual teacher, and acupuncturists. We're very supportive of each other, referring to each other and trading services.
Beautiful space, easy parking, electricity and internet provided. Lots of windows and natural light, calming reception area, quiet space. All natural, green, eco-friendly cleaning products used, and we're a fragrance-free office (with the exception of essential oils). We have a workshop space as well, if you're interested in teaching, you'll get a reduced rate to rent the event space (seats 20-25 comfortably on meditation cushions/chairs.)
OPTIONS beginning August 1, 2017.
- Tuesdays are available all day, large treatment room, 345 sq ft, wood floors, lots of light, includes massage table already set up and 2 recliner chairs, and a side table. ($200/month. No contract.)
- Saturdays and Sundays are available in the afternoons from 1pm till. Smaller treatment room, 143 sq ft, windows on 2 walls, new neutral carpet, comes with massage table already set up, side table and chairs. ($200/month. No contract.)
- Hourly rates for room rental, either Tuesdays or Sat/Sun afternoons: $25/hour
- Hourly rates for workshop rental: $35/hour for public/ $25/hour if you're a regular monthly practitioner
There's room for growth as well; more days will become available over time, as we grow into our next door, adjoining space. Great signage, easy to find. We don't have pics b/c we're painting (with non-toxic paint) and moving into our new space just before Aug 1, but I'm happy to show you around if you're interested.
Text (512) 351-1509 with what option you're considering, and let me know what modality/modalities you're practicing.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Hourly Room Rates: $20/hour Beautiful Studio (Austin, TX)
Hello I'm renting out a wonderful studio space. Perfect for massage therapist, yoga instructor, acupuncturist and the like.
I have hourly room rates available for $20 an hour. The studio is located on South Lamar. It has a full kitchen and bathroom. The studio is for commercial use only. Email Ashley for more information and to schedule a time to view the property.
I'm also open to discussing subleasing. Serious inquires only.
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
I am a massage therapist (who specializes in abdominal massage) and I share a BEAUTIFUL office with a yoga teacher/LMT/health coach.
We have an opening on Mondays in our space and would love to share it with a complimentary practitioner..doula, somatic bodyworker, massage therapist, acupuncturist, yoga therapist, et all! This is a good way to either start your practice, or get your foot in the door here at Soma Vida! Our space is big enough for yoga therapy or another floor-based therapy.
Rent would be $175/month (for Mondays only), and include these membership perks:
- Access to our community of wellness and creative entrepreneurs with 4 monthly events (educational, networking, wellness & social)
- Special member pricing for SV produced wellness and business events
- $10 yoga classes with Soma Vida Yoga Collective
- Inclusion in our member directory
- Two coworking day pass/mo, with special price of $20 for additional days
- 20% discount on office, studio and venue rentals
- 20% discount on marketing services
- Access to private FB group for connection, resource sharing and networking
Contact Rachael to schedule a visit.
- 8/4/17, FT/PT Acupuncturist, Marlton, NJ
Licensed Acupuncturist - Tao Clinic of Acupuncture
Tao Clinic of Acupuncture, a multi-location, holistic medical practice with a dynamic team of pioneers in integrative health services, is seeking an experienced part-time or full-time acupuncturist to join our Marlton office.
- Must have license to practice in NJ.
- Minimum two years of clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Warm and personable
We offer a professional, flexible, and friendly work environment, with opportunities for growth within the company. Competitive salary.
- 8/4/17, Acupuncturist (Commission), Austin, TX
Golden Touch Acupuncture - Austin, TX
We are expanding to areas north and south of Austin, TX and are looking for licensed acupuncturists who are great healers but need help bringing in new patients and managing the financial aspects of running a business. New grads welcome. Please email with your info and let's talk!
Salary: $25,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- 8/4/17, PT Acupuncturist, Quincy, MA
Acupuncturist (Part-time, Commission) - South Shore Community Acupuncture
South Shore Community Acupuncture (SSCA) is looking to hire an acupuncturist for a busy community-style acupuncture clinic located within MVPediatrics Health and Wellness Center (MVP). The position is for an independent contractor and pay is based on commission. The new acupuncturist should expect to be able to build clientele easily and quickly.
Staff Acupuncturist requirements:
- Willing to work days, evenings and Saturdays
- 20 hours a week
- Licensed in acupuncture in the state of Massachusetts
- Ability to see up to four patients per hour
- Must be covered under their own professional liability insurance and worker’s compensation
Staff Acupuncturist is responsible for fulfilling the following duties:
- Staffing clinic shifts at SSCA.
- Treating and following up with SSCA patients.
- Charting SOAP notes in SSCA’s EMR.
- Creating treatment plans for new patients and following through with treatment plans.
- Educating potential SSCA patients and MVP patients about the benefits of acupuncture.
- Participating in marketing events.
- Contributing to marketing, monthly blog, Social Media pages (Twitter, Facebook).
- Staffing reception after MVP closes (after 5pm on certain weeknights, after 1pm on Saturdays).
- If staffing a closing shift, counting payments at the end of the shift and reconciling with the daily sales report.
- Ensuring accuracy of monthly sales report and communicating with SSCA bookkeeper.
- Subbing for open acupuncture shifts when possible.
- Contributing to patient acquisition and retention, ensuring that clinic shifts are busy.
- Re-stocking needles, tissues, cotton swabs, alcohol swabs and changing sheets in treatment rooms as necessary.
- Occasionally washing clinic laundry if volunteer is unable to fulfill laundry duties.
- Answering SSCA phone line, checking messages and following up with patients.
- 8/4/17, FT Acupuncturist, Louisville, CO
Licensed Acupunturist - Dova Center For Health & Healing
We are growing and looking for a special person to join our acupuncture team who is friendly, patient focused and excels in: Providing excellent patient care with traditional Chinese medicine techniques - has certification in Acupuncture and Herbology, specializes in Women's Health (specifically fertility, prenatal care, post partum, peri menopause), shows software and technology mastery, maintains professional standards, is on time to work, is detail oriented, is tidy in shared workspaces, and works well with people including clients, co-workers, and managers.
A visit to the Dova Center is a relaxing and rejuvenating experience and it begins the moment our Guests check-in. By welcoming Guests upon arrival and providing them with the level of service that the Dova Center is known for, our Guests experience the Dova euphoria from the moment they arrive. As clinicians, taking care of our patients is our number one priority and we do everything we can to help people to get better as soon as possible. Follow up care and check ins are as essential as the patient's first visit.
Our new licensed acupuncturist will receive a competitive starting rate (hourly plus commissions) and a higher rate after successfully meeting goals by the first 90 days of the contract.
At the Dova Center, our Licensed Acupuncturists and Herbalists:
- excel in people and communication skills.
- are interested in building their practice here long term.
- are committed in providing thorough, excellent care to their patients.
- have experience, specific CEU training, and passion for treating: fertility and women's health.
- are certified in Herbal Medicine and competently practices Herbal Medicine with patients as a regular form of treatment, in addition to acupuncture treatments.
- offer monthly talks at our center to the general public, meet with doctors, participate in health fairs, and promote themselves and their specialties.
- have a minimum of two years in private practice. Or, we will consider an incredibly ambitious new grad with stellar references from local practitioners and teachers. In this case, it will be an associate position that will be comprised of assisting with other LAcs and mentoring to get you up to speed on how we practice here, then, you will be supported in growing your practice here.
- One year as a Licensed Acupuncturist.
- Knowledge and experience with all of our services that we offer.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry 25 pounds, availability to continue service product education and ability to complete daily cleaning duties.
- Candidates should exhibit strong organizational skills and an outgoing personality in addition to a positive, friendly, helpful attitude toward Team Members and Guests to maintain the outstanding quality of the Dova experience.
- Full-Time roles require full availability for any shift, any day, including nights and weekends.
- Two (2) years as a licensed acupuncturist practicing acupuncture and herbal medicine.
- Strong computer software skills for managing client accounts.
- Comfortable using mobile or hand-held computer devices or tablets.
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Health Center is Open Monday through Friday 9a-7p and Saturdays 9a-5p. Full time acupuncturists work 4-5 shifts per week including weekdays until 7pm and Saturdays.
- Please, send us your resume and cover letter telling us why you think you would be an integral team member at the Dova Center.
- Discuss your specialties in depth and how your skills will compliment our health center.
- Write a draft of your first health talk that you will offer if you are awarded this position. (Talks are 20-30 mins from LAc and Q & A follows the presentation.)
Position will begin Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
We look forward to learning more about you.
- 8/4/17, FT/PT Acupuncture Physician, Gilroy, CA
Acupuncture Physician - South Valley Wellness center
Full ad here
Immediate opening for an Acupuncturist either full-time or part-time in Gilroy, CA. Bi Lingual preferred but not required.
Please call our office at 408-848-6454 to schedule an interview once you have submitted your resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Required experience: Acupuncture: 3 years
Required language: Spanish/English
- 8/4/17, Acupuncture and OM Academic Director, Maryland University of Integrative Health
Academic Director - Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Position Available: Immediately
Posting Date: August 2, 2017
End Date: Please apply by August 15, 2017 for best consideration.
Apply here: http://muih.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2xes75wqoxo/aaac
MUIH seeks a knowledgeable and dedicated individual to serve as the Academic Director of the Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AOM) department and programs. This department represents both MUIH’s legacy and its evolution – its programs have a 35 year history and include the country’s second professional doctorates in the field. The AOM programs provide a comprehensive understanding of the classical and theoretical foundations of the field of acupuncture and Oriental medicine, and focus on the Constitutional Five Element Acupuncture tradition and Eight Principle treatment strategies. The programs emphasize self-cultivation and “healership” and are designed to blend ancient healing traditions with contemporary science as the basis for treating the whole person. AOM students are afforded the opportunity to practice in community clinics providing auricular acupuncture, as well as to work in integrative health care settings.
The Academic Director will play a key role in the continued evolution and expansion of the AOM curriculum and non-credit continuing education courses and programs. The position is primarily administrative, with some teaching responsibilities. The Academic Director will manage all aspects of the department, including programs, students, faculty, and staff, and will be responsible for quality assurance in all domains of the department. This individual will provide leadership both internally and externally, representing the University with local, regional, and national organizations and events. Critical to the work and success of this position will be a commitment to a collaborative and continuous improvement mindset; academic and clinical quality and innovation; an exceptional student experience; the inclusion and value of the faculty role and perspective; an understanding of the structure and function of University curricula; professional and practice management skills; flexibility; diverse perspectives and approaches; inter-professionalism and integrative healthcare practices; and MUIH’s core values of community, mindfulness, integrity, inquisitiveness, and discernment. In performing this work, the Academic Director will engage and partner with individuals and groups of students, alumni, faculty, staff, academic administrators, and external entities. The position reports to the Dean of Academic Affairs. The position entails a 35 hour work week, with periodic evening and weekend hours to meet with students and faculty and to support on-campus PCE programming. The position also entails periodic local and regional travel to meet with external integrative health and health care organizations.
Responsibilities/duties include but are not limited to:
ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP AND CURRICULAR MANAGEMENT
- Lead and manage faculty, staff, and programs in the AOM department.
- Provide leadership and manage the integration of institution-wide and cross-curricular initiatives in the AOM department.
- Cultivate a culture of academic and clinical quality assurance within the department, using data to inform decisions, practices, and curricula.
- Identify and integrate best practices in AOM and integrative health, including benchmarking against peer and aspirant institutions.
- Oversee, collaborate with faculty, and evaluate current and new curriculum design, development, delivery, and assessment processes.
- Teach a minimum of 6 credits per year.
- Oversee accreditation and licensure requirements, implementation, and compliance.
- Collaborate with the Office of Institutional Assessment and Accreditation
- Collaborate with the Natural Care Center and Academic Partnership on clinical standards, practices and placements.
- Ensure the effective collaboration between the academic/didactic faculty/courses and the clinical experiences.
- Ensure the consistency of clinical experiences for students at external sites.
- Collaborate with Professional and Continuing Education to identify and cultivate new topics, courses, and subject matter experts.
- Serve as a content expert or presenter as appropriate in PCE offerings.
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring, selection, and orientation processes for adjunct and salaried faculty.
- Provide leadership and oversight for the ongoing performance expectations, professional development, and evaluation of faculty.
- Collaborate with Admissions, Marketing and Student Affairs in the recruitment of new students and retention of all students.
- Oversee and participate in programmatic orientations for new students.
- Respond to student concerns and provide individualized support and guidance as needed.
- Identify barriers to student success, retention, and degree completion and participate in collaborative problem solving to alleviate them.
- Collaborate with Student Affairs to ensure that student advising and support services and processes serve students.
- Ensure the effective management of all departmental operations and stewardship of all resources.
- Develop and manage all departmental budgets.
- Participate in and chair committees and working groups.
- Oversee the development of annual class schedules and manage class schedules each trimester to assure students’ timely degree completion.
EXTERNAL AND INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Assure that the department is represented at internal and external events.
- Attend meetings and represent MUIH to external and internal constituencies as appropriate.
- Collaborate with other academic leadership, herbal dispensary, research, the Registrar, financial aid, Center for Teaching and Learning, library, information technology, and other university offices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in acupuncture.
- Licensed acupuncturist (licensure in the state of Maryland will be required).
- At least 5 years of academic management and administration, or related management and administration experience.
- Understanding of programmatic accreditation and licensure processes.
- Experience with course and curriculum development, assessment, and evaluation in higher education.
- Experience as a faculty member in higher education.
- Experience working with faculty in higher education.
- Experience working with and supporting students in higher education.
- Experience with multiple acupuncture and Eastern philosophies and practices, including Five Element theory and practice.
- Alignment with the University’s mission and values.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion, and considering new perspectives and approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, critically, and strategically.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Doctoral degree.
- Board Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Experience teaching or developing online courses.
- Experience working in integrative health settings.
To apply: Please submit a CV/resume and cover letter with your online application for consideration.
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Great Space Available - Austin, TX
Seeking a licensed acupuncturist to share my office with split days of the week (days & am/pm shifts negotiable). The office is in a perfect location! Medical Parkway + 38th in a fabulous 384 sq. ft. space. There are two rooms with great light: one waiting room one treatment room. There is plenty of room for herbs/retail. I have a raw apothecary established for my practice and we can discuss sharing costs if you're interested. Open to your products/additions.
It is a ground level location with substantial off-street parking and multiple bathroom facilities. All utilities are included. Professional, but relaxed, "old Austin" vibe.
Must be willing to sign a 1 year lease with deposit. $475/month.
An ideal candidate specializes in reproductive health/psycho-emotional disorders/chronic pain.
Please contact Nicole Finkelstein at email@example.com or call/text 512-900-5969 for more information.
- 8/2/17, FT Acupuncturist, Washington, DC
Cherry Blossom Healing Arts Seeks a Full Time, Salaried Acupuncturist
Cherry Blossom Healing Arts is an acupuncture and Chinese herb clinic in Woodley Park, Washington DC. Strong growth in the practice has opened an opportunity for a recent graduate to join the team as a salaried acupuncturist. Start date is negotiable, but we would like to have you start this fall!
- $45k salary, with practice performance bonuses of up to an additional $10K (based on the overall performance of the practice)
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Coverage of your malpractice insurance, uniform allowance, DC licensure, CEU funds, and a percentage contribution to a retirement account
- 4 day work week (Sunday-Wednesday, ~37 hours)
- Treatment of patients using all modalities in oriental medicine (acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping, gua sha, granular Chinese herbs, nutrition, and so on)
- Maintain excellent patient relationships
- Maintain complete, accurate chart notes
- Assist in administrative work, including insurance processing, marketing, and other operational needs
- By the start date, have a Dipl. OM. from the NCCAOM and be competent in prescribing granular Chinese herbs
- By the start date, have an active license for acupuncture in the District of Columbia
- By the start date, have a MSOM degree or equivalent from an accredited school
- By the start date, have begun the process of credentialing for CareFirst BlueCross, Aetna, and Cigna (we will assist in this process)
- Be able to handle the physical requirements of working in a two-room clinic
- Be competent or able to learn how to use EHR and other online software pertinent to the practice
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will confirm receipt of your application.
- 8/2/17, FT Acupuncturist, Nassau, NY
Licensed Acupuncturist - Long Island Acupuncture and Massage Therapy
Acupuncturist needed in a chiropractic office, spanish speaking preferred but not necessary. Dual License in Massage Therapy also a plus. Must be organized, punctual, professional and knowledgeable in treating patients with acute injuries. Please send resume via email. Hourly pay determined by experience and availability.
No fault: 1 year
- 8/2/17, Contract Acupuncturist, Hudson, NY
KB Chiropractic hiring Acupuncturist (contract)
We are looking for an acupuncturist that will replace our current one, whom is moving. This is an opportunity for an independent contractor to come into our busy multidisciplinary office and get a running start in owning your own acupuncture business. We are flexible in terms and can do a percentage of income or a flat lease.
The acupuncture room will be yours exclusively. It is set up so moxibustion can be used with venting. Please contact us for more information.
- 8/2/17, PT/FT Acupuncturist, Township of Monroe, NJ
Blitz Chiropractic Center hiring Acupuncturist
We are seeking a full/part time acupuncturist for a high volume practice in Monroe Township NJ. Great Salary and Benefits. Please contact Dr. Blitz at 732-687-7600 if interested.
Required experience: Acupuncture: 1 year
- 8/2/17, Acupuncturist (Spa- Commission), Atlanta, GA
Licensed Acupuncturist - Intentional Health & Wellness/exhale spa (Commission)
Acupuncturist position available in a mind body spa setting. We are looking for someone who is reliable and motivated to practice within a space where you will work as part of a team and have the opportunity to focus more on treatments rather than running a business. We handle all of the logistics providing the space, supplies, marketing materials, press opportunities, promotions, guest population, and ongoing support and guidance. You bring your energy, effort, and time to the table and together we create a successful practice for you within a spa environment. Benefits include complimentary renowned yoga and fitness classes, discounted spa treatments and retail purchases, and access to acupuncture business practice mentorship. If you would like to get more information please send your resume.
- 8/2/17, FT Acupuncture, Denver, CO
Licensed Acupuncturist - Lixin Acupuncture Clinics - $35,000 a year
Lixin Acupuncture Clinics is seeking an associate licensed acupuncturist to *train* alongside Dr. Li Xin Zhang, Acupuncture Master and 10th generation heir to his family’s medical lineage. Gain extensive clinical training and insight from one of the world’s most qualified and experienced acupuncturists.
Our clinic offers Traditional Chinese Medicine therapies including acupuncture, cupping, moxibustion, and Tui Na massage. We also have a full Chinese herbal pharmacy. We employ a high quality standard in regard to treatment and service.
Please visit our website to learn more about Dr. Li Xin Zhang and Lixin Acupuncture Clinics (www.lixinacupuncture.com).
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Colorado with current malpractice insurance
- Training in Chinese herbalism
- Training in massage (Western massage and Chinese Tui Na massage are both acceptable)
- Reliable, punctual
- Work effectively as a member of our team
- Able to take direction and initiative
- Positive energy
- Strong sense of purpose to help and heal patients
- Great communication skills
- Ability to effectively educate patients on the philosophies of Chinese medicine
- Eager for the opportunity to learn and grow with an experienced acupuncturist
Salary position starting @ $35,000/year
Full-time, 40 hours per week; hours to be determined.
Candidate preferably available to work Saturdays (clinic currently operates Monday-Friday).
All levels of expertise/qualifications encouraged to apply. Appropriate training will be provided.
Please forward resume and cover letter. We will be in contact to schedule an interview.
We look forward to working with you!
- 8/2/17, FT Acupuncturist, Redmond, WA
Swiss Acupuncture Seeking Full-Time Acupuncturist / EAMP / Herbalist ASAP
We're a 5-star rated, 3-year-old practice on a mission to transform people's lives with TCM, patient empowerment and inspiration. We're experiencing expansion and seeking inspiring healers with high energy and a positive can-do attitude, someone who is passionate, has great customer service skills, is coachable, organized and enthusiastic towards learning our style of practice and the goals and purposes of our clinic.
We're located in beautiful Downtown Redmond (Microsoft/Tech hub) 15 miles from Seattle.
- Recent graduates are invited to apply
- Availability: 50+ hours a week
- Must have the flexibility to work non-traditional hours including some early mornings and evenings, some weekends and holidays
- Enthusiasm to learn in-depth pulse diagnosis, herbal prescription and distal needling methods
- Enthusiasm to treat 15+ patients a day with a high satisfaction level
- Enthusiasm to do a variety of clerical and marketing tasks to support the business’ growth
- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese bi-lingual is a plus
What we offer:
- More than money, we are offering a priceless opportunity to gain experience treating 15+ patients a day with an effective style of acupuncture, nutritional therapy, pulse diagnosis, and herbal prescription
- Training in Business Administration by a 5-star, Yelp rated Acupuncturist who started her business from scratch with very limited funding
- $60,000 + bonus + perks including tuition to various professional and self-development seminars/webinars and proprietary learning materials for those that qualify
- A possibility of partnering and running your own clinic after gaining experience
- A positive and supportive work environment with like-minded practitioners
How to apply:
Please send resume, cover letter and three references from previous employers, managers or supervisors to email@example.com and tell us about your life mission and why you would like to be considered for this job. After consideration, we will require a phone interview and if selected, we will pay for flight/stay in Redmond, WA for another interview.
- 7/28/17, FT Acupuncturist, Rutledge, GA
Licensed Acupuncturist - Back to Wellness
Seeking replacement for a busy practitioner that sees a mixture of acupuncture and nutrition patients. Waiting list practice with designated treatment room and office in a one of a kind 6,000 sq ft Wellness facility ( 3 Chiropractors, 2 massage therapist, and medical clinic). Beautiful Morgan County and Mayberryesque Rutledge awaits you!
Please submit a indeed resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- 7/28/17, FT Acupuncturist, Marlboro, NJ
Licensed Acupuncturist - Advanced Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Advanced Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation provides the finest in health care servicing all residents of Central NJ. Founded in 2011 the Advanced PMR family of offices has grown rapidly throughout the Central NJ area with offices in Lake Como / Belmar, Red Bank, Manalapan, Edison, Brick & soon Morganville & Freehold.
Advanced PMR provides One on One care for Physical Therapy & Acupuncture along with a variety of other rehabilitation services.
We are looking for a full time Acupuncturist for our new location. As an acupuncturist you'll be working closely with the physical therapist for patient cross-referrals. All of our offices are state-of-the-art and offer the finest in healthcare. At Advanced PMR we create a holistic, spa-like experience for all of our patients. We are looking for a team player looking to grow with a leading healthcare company.
We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including:
- Vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement towards continuing education
- Health Insurance
- Sign-on Bonus
Visit www.advancedpmr.com to learn more!
- 7/28/17, PT Acupuncturist, Wellington, FL
Acupuncture and Wellness of The Palm Beaches - Wellington, FL 33414
Acupuncture and Wellness of The Palm Beaches is a holistic center that offers premier wellness services in an atmosphere designed for healing, rejuvenating and inspiring wellness. We believe that treating each person as a whole from the perspective of inner health promotes outer beauty is essential to looking and feeling great.
We provide services such as: acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional and homeopathic injection therapy, holistic skin care, massage therapy and other holistic healing modalities are a part of this system of wellness. In order to fulfill the needs of all clients and to cater to the primary goals of the brand, it is imperative to have a great environment, strong work ethic and healthy lifestyle.
We are currently looking for 1 person to fill this position
Qualified applicants include:
- Florida state license in Acupuncture
- Board Certified in Acupuncture and Oriental medicine
- Skillfully work in a self motivated and independent way
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Specialty in internal medicine and pain management
- Strong personal commitment to a wellness lifestyle
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Interested applicants please email your resume and include the following:
- In the subject line please indicate which position you are interested in.
- Please tell us 3 reasons you feel you would be a good fit for our Wellness center.
- What your short term goals are (next 5 years).
- What are your 3 professional strengths.
Due to the number of applicants, only those who we feel are a good fit will be contacted.
- 7/28/17, Acupuncturist (Clinical), Plymouth, MN
- The primary focus of this position is to provide acupuncture services to a variety of patients who suffer from conditions that are amenable to treatment with this modality
- In addition to direct service delivery, the person in this position is also responsible for documenting the services provided, as well as communication with referral sources and other treating providers as needed
- Provides education to patients and families as needed regarding treatment and follow through
- May provide services on a 1:1 basis or in a group setting
- Formal training in acupuncture from an accredited institution M.S. and/or M.OM
- Must be a licensed acupuncturist in the State of Minnesota (L.Ac.)
- Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Maintain current BLS for Healthcare Professionals.
- Three or more years acupuncturist experience required.
- Experience working in an acute care hospital or collaborative integrative clinic is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 20 hours at West Health: Monday to Thursday: 3:30 to 8:30 pm
- Optional Hours: Saturday mornings (8 am to 12:00 noon) at Abbot Northwestern
For years, lots of people have thought life is good in Plymouth - and now a lot more people are in on the secret. When Money magazine unveiled its annual 2008 -2009 Best Places to Live list, Plymouth was ranked number one among the top 100 cities. Plymouth has built a reputation as a quality community in which to live and work. Its lakes and rolling terrain provide the backdrop for a blend of well-planned residential, business and commercial-industrial areas. Citizens and community leaders have placed a high priority on establishing a first-rate park system, interconnecting trails and diverse recreation facilities. As the community has matured, the City has worked with citizens to permanently preserve natural open-spaces, nurture the arts and protect the environment. Plymouth is one of the fastest growing communities in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Its strategic location, lakes, diverse housing stock and park system continue to attract new residents and businesses. Plymouth covers about 36 square miles.
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
- 7/28/17, Acupuncturist, Sacramento, CA
Acupuncturist - Institute for Health & Healing (Sacramento) (Full Time/Days) - Sutter Health
This position is primarily responsible for providing individual Traditional Chinese Medicine consultations and acupuncture sessions to IHH clinic patients. This position works under the clinical supervision of the IHH medical physician and under the administrative supervision of the IHH Regional Manager. This position works in collaboration with all other practitioners of the IHH clinics to provide exceptional integrative medical care to all patients. This position also collaborates with the other IHH acupuncturists to implement and sustain best practices in the area of acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Provides appropriate body acupuncture to patients during private, one-on-one sessions. Takes medical histories in accordance with the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Creates a healing environment of care for patients, including compliance in areas such as hygiene, needle disposal and patient safety in accordance with SMF and Sutter standards. Participates as a member of the Clinical Services Team and provides Chinese Medicine recommendations during case conferencing. Able to proficiently use Microsoft Outlook and Word. Utilizes the Electronic Health Record (EPIC) to document patient visits.
Develops appropriate treatment plan for each patient based on the individual’s specific needs. Provides appropriate referral when other treatment is necessary or more suitable. Consults with other providers as needed.
Maintains professional interaction with all patients and staff. Participates in integrative medicine trainings and related continuing education programs to maintain and develop diagnostic and treatment skills. Participates in the development and implementation of marketing plans to inform the community of the IHH’s Chinese Medicine services. Works in collaboration with other clinic Chinese Medicine practitioners to collaborate on best practices. Attends clinic integrative team meetings as requested.
Ensures patient privacy during acupuncture session. Brings concerns about all aspects of patient care, including patient complaints, to Supervisor or Manager in a timely fashion. Participates in implementing patient satisfaction surveys and reviewing with Supervisor.
Master’s degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine or Oriental Medicine. Holds current license for performing acupuncture in the State of California.
Five years experience working as an acupuncturist required or other relevant life or medical experience. Experience working with a diverse range of conditions and people at a variety of stages of health. Displays sensitivity to the needs of patients and families in stressful health situations, and composure in an emotionally charged environment. Exhibits a desire to work as part of an integrative medicine team. Has genuine commitment to the mission and goals of the Institute for Health & Healing.
Strong background in whole foods diets herbal products preferred. Knowledge of clinical oncology patient needs. Must have knowledge of the field of complementary medicine and be prepared to work toward the appropriate integration of its approaches with conventional medicine. Must be able to work as a member of a dynamic integrative medicine team toward the highest quality service and patient outcomes.
The incumbent comes into contact with key administrative, management, supervisory, and departmental employees; with key leaders and members of the medical staff; with key vendors and suppliers related to departmental and administrative operations; and many peers and other individuals within Sutter Medical Foundation, the Sacramento Sierra Region, and the Sutter Health System.
Primary Location: California, Greater Sacramento Area, Sacramento
Organization: Sutter Medical Foundation - Central
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 40
- 7/28/17, FT Acupuncturist, Minneapolis, MN
Acupuncturist wanted to join multi-provider clinic (Go Health Chiropractic)
Looking to practice acupuncture and herbal medicine in a thriving clinic setting with supportive colleagues? We are looking to hire a full time Licensed Acupuncturist (approximately 30 clinic hours/ week) to work 8:30-6 but are negotiable.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about Chinese medicine
- Provide exceptional patient care
- Confidently prescribe Chinese herbal medicine, demonstrating advanced training and experience in using a full herbal pharmacy including raw and powdered herbs
- Have additional education in women's health
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be dedicated to continual learning and growth, both personally and professionally
- Have a positive attitude and be kind, dependable and peaceful
We provide full office and clinic support, allowing you to focus on your practice. If you want to work in a positive and collaborative environment, please submit your resume with a cover letter telling us more about who you are, why you believe you would be a good fit for our organization. No experience necessary.
- 7/26/17, Acupuncturist, Conroe, TX
Clear Choice Acupuncture and Wellness is looking for a new acupuncturist to add to the team!
Located in historic downtown Conroe, Texas, the independently owned business is looking to add an additional provider to allow us to reach out and help many more patients in the area. The position includes front desk and billing staff, as well as multiple treatment rooms to provide a comfortable customer experience. We offer performance based bonuses as well as all the tools you may need to provide a comfortable customer experience. We can provide 20 hours weekly and performance-based growth opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Certified or about to be Certified with NCCAOM
- Able to be licensed by the Texas Medical Board as a licensed acupuncturist
- Maintains good patient communication
- Maintain a good name and standing for Clear Choice Acupuncture and Wellness
- Maintain patient flow
- Provide excellent results for patients
- Perform basic office duties
- Has a strong worth ethic
- Professional Appearance is required
Please answer the following questions so that we can get to know you better if you are interested in the position:
- Describe 2 experiences where you had an impact on someone’s life in a positive way. Who was this person to you and why did you do what you did?
- What would you consider to be a positive customer experience? Why?
If you are interested in this position, email a resume, position questions, and the answers to the questions provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7/26/17, PT Acupuncturist (Mental Health/Trauma), Chicago, IL
Part Time Licensed Acupuncturist - Begin Within Therapy Services, Inc.
Begin Within Therapy Services is a mental health wellness center currently comprised of psychotherapists, yoga instructors and a massage therapist. We are looking to add acupuncture to the services we offer. Knowledge of mental health and trauma preferred. This is a 1099 contract part-time. www.beginwithinchicago.com
Job Type: Contract
Required experience: acupuncture: 2 years
- 7/26/17, FT or PT Acupuncturist, Wyckoff, NJ
Acupuncturist- Upscale Wellness Center
Elite Wellness Spine & Sports - We are a new upscale wellness center located in lovely Wyckoff, NJ. We are looking for an amazing new staff to compliment our brand new office! We are in need of the following:
- Meet with patients in 30 to 60 minute appointments.
- Discuss treatment options and preventative measures
- Maintain patient records
- Monitor patients’ progress
- Ensure all safety, infection, quality and environmental procedures and rules are in place and used
You must be as passionate as we are about delivering the UTMOST care to our patients. This is a high-end facility and we need our staff to reflect that. We are looking for serious candidates who love what they do and are willing to jump in and grow this business with us!
FULL & PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Benefits & 401K
Please email your resume and a brief description as to why you would be an asset to our team.
Required experience: Acupuncture: 1 year
- 7/26/17, PT or FT Acupuncturist, Newburgh, NY
Licensed Acupuncturist - 280 Broadway Acupuncture
Looking for a NYS Licensed Acupuncturist to work full time / part time (M, W, F) at a no fault clinic.
No experienced necessary and will train.
- 7/26/17, Acupuncturist, New Canaan, CT
Licensed Acupuncturist (Contract) PTP LLC
Seeking a licensed acupuncturist to join our team of wellness professionals in our busy New Canaan facility. Immediate opening for the right candidate! We have clientele in need of acupuncture and would also welcome your existing patients! Compensation is negotiable.
- 7/21/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Space for Sublet- Clinic Room at Dr. Wu's Acupuncture Healing Arts Center (11651 Jollyville Rd)
To those AOMA Graduates hoping to start practicing soon I'm looking to sublet my space out up to 3 days a week. I have another acu job at a different location.
It would be a great way to start slowly and keep costs down for those just starting out.
I'm asking $200/month for the space and use of my table.
For more information, contact Mari at Mgalle.email@example.com.
- 7/20/17, FT Acupuncturist, Newark, DE
Pure Wellness is seeking an energetic, motivated, confident acupuncture associate.
Pure Wellness is a growing practice with 3 locations. This is a full time position.
Applicant must be NCCAOM certified with either a Dipl.Ac or Dipl.OM. Education required through an accredited acupuncture college.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Master's
Required experience: 1 year in clinic
- 7/20/17, Acupuncturist (Commission), TN and GA
The Yin Yang House is looking to add another licensed acupuncturist to practice in our Chattanooga, TN and Dalton, GA offices.
Our general preference is for practitioners who have interest and/or experience in working in multi-room clinics as well as community style settings. Backgrounds and interest in tuina, reasonable competency in patent herbal formulas, and a personal practice of meditation and/or internal martial arts with an interest in medical qi gong (ideally some awareness of tong ren therapy).
We treat an extremely broad range of patients in our clinics and although we are well established a successful candidate will have the skills and drive to continue networking, offering presentations, writing and contributing to the yin yang house blog (read worldwide), and the general functions involved in building up their personal practice.
We provide training in our particular system of Chinese Medicine (the Tom Tam Healing System) - which involves extensive use of huatuo points, tuina and medical qi gong. We prefer candidates who are open to learning our methods to ensure patient experience consistency and results - but, of course, are open to adaptations of our approaches as each individuals experience leads them.
Our facilities have reception staff and massage therapy/acupuncture assistant staff that will help you in your practice. Our Chattanooga office has 12 acupuncture treatment rooms, 4 massage rooms, and a large classroom. Our Dalton office has 7 treatment rooms and a smaller multi-use room for reception/classes.
Candidates should have (or have by their start date) - licensure in both GA and TN as well as active national certification with the NCCAOM.
You can read about us at https://clinic.yinyanghouse.com/
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- 7/20/17, FT Acupuncturist, Wayne, NJ
Oakland Spine & Physical Therapy
We are looking for an outstanding licensed acupuncturist experienced to join our growing multi-discipline Rehabilitation Center. If you are organized, self-motivated, have high energy and are a team player then you could be that person. Applicant must be willing to perform other office duties during downtime. A current Acupuncture license & valid liability insurance required! When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you would be a good fit for our office. Compensation will be discussed at the interview. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.We look forward to meeting our newest team member!
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 1 year
- 7/20/17, Resident of Integrative Medicine, Providence, RI
Expanding fast - Looking for an Acupuncturist – Resident of Integrative Medicine
CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE AND HEALING
Based in Providence, R.I., we are a fast growing Integrative Medicine and Healing Center, offering to our patients a series of unique treatments based on ancient strategies of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine integrated with modern health care technology and healing practices.
OUR PURPOSE :
To help as many people as possible become healthy... naturally. Our vision is to promote and maintain optimal health and well-being through the use of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and other methods of natural healing.
YOUR MISSION :
You will be a resident of integrative medicine – acupuncturist or licensed medical practitioner for Residency in an Integrative Medicine Clinic. You will be guaranteed to become an associate after one year of successful residency.
YOUR REAL GAME :
You will be working in the most important division of our clinic - our production division. Within 3 to 5 years, the division should have 20 doctors that will become medical directors of their own clinic. You can be one of them. So this position is vital if you plan or want to be managing your own clinic in the future.
NOTE: if you are not a US citizen or legal resident, we may help in the processing of your work visa/green card.
Required experience, technical and/or administrative competencies:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Oriental medicine
- Passage of the NCCAOM National exam
- Attain a valid acupuncture License in the state of RI
- Maintain liability insurance for $1,000,000.00/$3,000,000.00
- Passage of all pre-employment evaluations.
- Some post graduate clinical experience is welcomed and a definite plus.
Required personality and behavioral characteristics:
- Willingness to study, learn and work hard. Without these elements there will not be successful results.
- A confident level of confrontation. Applicants must be able to confront staff and patients.
- Easy to work with, always presenting a positive outlook.
- Goal oriented and goal attainment driven.
Planned salary and other compensations:
- $800 per week for the first 4 months, then up to $1000 per week. Bonuses can add another $100-$300/week.
- Does this position offer career development opportunities?
- Absolutely. We want all residents to succeed in their training and become associate doctor with CIMH and to continue to move to Medical Director and develop their own CIMH clinics with our support.
Upon receiving and evaluating your resume, we will send you a full description of our company/clinic and this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,000.00 /week
Required education: Doctorate
Required experience: Acupuncture - Oriental Medicine: 1 year
- 7/20/17, Acupuncturist (Hospital setting), Farmington Hills, Michigan
Acupuncturist, Botsford Hospital
- Provides acupuncture in both a group and private setting to patients to help in alleviating their pain, emotional distress, and promote general well being. The TCM acupuncturist will be supervised by the physician who is the Director of Acupuncture services and will work within the hospital and department's goals and procedures.
- Graduated from an accredited Traditional Chinese Medicine school with a Master's degree
- Registered Acupuncturist RAc in the State of Michigan
- NCCAOM board certified with a Diplomat in OM
- BLS certified (American Heart Association), maintain every two years
- Minimum of two years experience working with a wide range of patients, hospital or large clinic setting preferred.
- Experience working in community acupuncture with the ability to treat up to 6 patients per hour, preferred.
- Ideal candidate must be dedicated to work two late days plus Saturday hours in our West Bloomfield location for private acupuncture sessions and the ability to work other days at Troy or Royal Oak locations for community acupuncture sessions.
- 7/20/17, Acupuncturist (PT or FT), Colorado Springs, CO
Acupuncturist - Modern Acupuncture - Colorado Springs, CO
Acupuncturist Job Description
Full and Part Time Acupuncturists needed for high volume Acupuncture clinic
Do what you love and enhance the lives of countless others. Join a community of wellness minded individuals on a mission to heal the world one tiny needle at a time. Modern Acupuncture is hiring for our Colorado Springs location.
This is an employee position with base pay and bonus potential. We handle all the marketing and admin so you can do what you do best, make people feel better!
- Work up to 40 hours per week with a consistent schedule
- Receive paid training in Modern Acupuncture distal needling techniques
- Supplies, uniforms and malpractice insurance are all provided
- Quickly enhance your acupuncture techniques and outcomes by working in a high-volume clinic
- Work with like-minded, and supportive team members
- Graduate of an accredited acupuncture school
- Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Current Colorado Acupuncture license
- Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
- Confident and positive disposition
- 7/14/17, FT Acupuncturist, Salem, OR
Full Time Acupuncturist wanted in growing clinic!
Innerhealth Acupuncture and Spa in Salem, Oregon is looking for a motivated Acupuncturist who wants to work with us and have some fun along the way! We are looking not just for an Acupuncturist, but a vibrant individual who also wants to work as a part of our team. We have two different options available for this position: either as an employee or a contractor. This position does offer opportunity for growth, and we hope to create an environment for you to flourish in!
Here is the type of candidate we are seeking for this position:
- A practitioner that would be able to see 2 patients an hour regularly.
- Someone focused on superb patient care and has excellent bedside manner.
- A strong work ethic and drive to succeed is a must!
- Be willing to focus on marketing as well, including health fairs, occasional BNI meetings, etc...
- We would like a practitioner who will complete tasks in a timely and professional fashion as well (of course!)
We do have a front office manager/biller who does billing, answers phones, etc…
We are in network with all major insurers, and the candidate would be expected to:
- Be licensed in the state of Oregon, and
- Becoming/already be credentialed with all major insurers. Credentialing can take between 2-5 months total.
If interested, please send a cover letter, CV, and 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking to fill this position in early fall, but the credentialing process would need to start ASAP if not already credentialed.
There is a 3 month probation period for this position.
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!
- 7/14/17, FT Acupuncturist, Rutledge, GA
Licensed Acupuncturist - Back to Wellness - Rutledge, GA
Seeking replacement for a busy practitioner that sees a mixture of acupuncture and nutrition patients. Waiting list practice with designated treatment room and office in a one of a kind 6,000 sq ft Wellness facility ( 3 Chiropractors, 2 massage therapist, and medical clinic). Beautiful Morgan County and Mayberryesque Rutledge awaits you!
Please submit an indeed resume.
- 7/14/17, PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Alive + Well Wellness Center - Part-time Acupuncturist for large new wellness center in Bee Caves, TX
Alive + Well is a new concept in the health and wellness world, as it offers the different modalities of holistic alternative approaches working in partnership all under one 7500 sq foot roof. Opening in October 2017.
There are many facets to this Wellness “Home”, as we’ve been calling it, which includes Integrative Functional Medicine doctors, nutritionists, massage, chiropractic and acupuncture. Alive + Well will also offer amazing yoga and meditation classes – not to mention the therapeutic amenities such as infrared saunas, ionic foot baths and float tanks. And finally our café and coffee bar – yummy and nutritious food served in a relaxed and visually pleasing setting.
Alive + Well seeks an acupuncturist that has at least 2 years training post education. We would appreciate but don’t require a practitioner that is well versed in complimentary Chinese herbs. There is the potential for us to have some herbs for sale in our wellness department if this individual could make recommendations.
Also, If you are an acupuncturist that tends to “add in” other modalities to your practice i.e. massage, reiki, energy work, we would be interested in learning about that as well.
Please send a letter of interest along with your resume if you would like to be considered for this position.
- 7/14/17, PT Acupuncturist, Farmingdale, NY
Phoenix Eastern Medicine Center - $30 an hour
Busy Traditional Chinese Medical Office and Spa looking for a Part Time Licensed Acupuncturist
Join our team! Our office is beautiful and a great place to work. The patients are just as nice as our staff.
- New York State License for Acupuncture and NCCAOM Certification
- 2-5 years of Acupuncture experience outside of school clinic hours.
- Strong patient centered care skills and mastery of TCM diagnosis
- Exceptional communication skills in English, written and verbal are essential
Monday: 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am -6:00 pm
Guaranteed base pay and hours. Incentives given for help with marketing and sales.
*Resumes and requested compensation are required for interview consideration.
- 7/14/17, PT Acupuncturist, Broomfield, CO
Kailo Acupuncture and Massage - $28 - $35 an hour - Part-time
We are looking for an acupuncturist to work 10 to 15 hours per week to start (can expand to 25 hours per week). You will be providing acupuncture for injury rehab, surgery rehab, and athlete patients.
Our clinic is growing quickly, with 1 to 3 new clients per week. We have an outstanding team of massage therapists to work with, but you will be the only acupuncturist for the time being.
No previous experience is necessary, but great customer service skills are a plus. You must be currently licensed in the state of Colorado, with current professional liability insurance.
- 7/14//17, Acupuncturist, Canaan, CT
Acupuncturist - Mountainside Treatment Center - Canaan, CT
Mountainside, founded in 1998, is a leading behavioral healthcare provider dedicated to treating alcohol dependency and drug addiction. Accredited by The Joint Commission and CARF for its high standards of care, Mountainside seeks out passionate and talented individuals to join its staff. Regardless of the position held, each employee plays an important role in caring for clients, giving them a unique and positive experience during their stay. Nestled at the base of a private mountain in the serenity of the Litchfield Hills, Mountainside’s main campus provides an ideal setting for an individual to get the customized, effective care that they need to begin their recovery journey. Mountainside also has outpatient locations in Wilton CT and has administrative offices in Manhattan.
Mountainside is currently seeking a Licensed Acupuncturist (L.A.C.). The acupuncturist is responsible for providing auricular and full body acupuncture for chemically dependent persons in residential and detoxification treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide auricular and full body acupuncture for chemically dependent persons in residential and detoxification treatment
- Provide individualized treatment that is tailored to the client’s needs
- Ensure that informed consent is obtained prior to treatment
- Review acupuncture assessments prior to treatment to eliminate risk of adverse reactions
- Engage client in the initial phase and secondary phase of evaluation and treatment
- Complete individual and group progress notes
- Participate in weekly to biweekly meetings with the Medical Director, Nurses, and/or program development
- Be knowledgeable of all policy of acupuncture as per CT Public Health Code to acupuncture as they pertain to the treatment of substance abuse or drug dependency
- Must have college degree, appropriate state of Connecticut Licensure to practice acupuncture, and experience with addiction/chemical dependency
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience working in customer service
- Ability to safely operate vehicles and transport passengers
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Sick Time
- Participation in 401(k) with Company match
- Free Nutritious Meals
- Access to Gym 24/7
- 7/12/17, Acupuncturist, Wasilla, Alaska
Ancient & Modern Pain Solutions: Acupuncturist Needed - New Grads Welcome!
We are looking for a motivated, friendly, humble, detail-oriented leader to fill an Acupuncturist position in Wasilla, Alaska right away. You have the rare opportunity to intern with a leader in orthopedic acupuncture for a few weeks before taking the lead role as Acupuncturist. Those who choose to do the internship first will not need their license before starting.
As the Acupuncturist you will be is responsible for conducting diagnostic investigation; creating, following through with, and recording treatment plans; directing and instructing your very own assistant; and interacting with patients, staff and other providers in a professional manner. We provide an opportunity for you to focus on patient care.
ABOUT OUR CLINIC
Located in the majestic mountain surrounded Mat-Su Valley of Alaska, our clinic treats mainly pain and neuropathic conditions with a secondary emphasis on TCM and internal medicine.
Our aim is to combine time-proven traditional medical practices with contemporary examinations and
Traditional Chinese Medicine and Contemporary Allopathic Medicine tend to view disease differently and tend to convey those views differently enough that to one the other seems gibberish, charlatanistic, naive, over-complex, or oversimplified. Our aim is to bridge this existing gap and to build unity and understanding in the medical community. So at our clinic there is no East vs West or old vs new. We combine the knowledge we have available to us and learn to convey it in a language that others can understand.
- NCCAOM Diplomate of Acupuncture Certification AND
- The ability to obtain, or current possession of, an Acupuncture license for the State of Alaska
- Bachelor's degree in sports/exercise science, biology, health or related field
- Knowledge/degree of herbal medicine
- Strong knowledge of anatomy
- Knowledge of/specialty in treatment of pain
- Knowledge of contemporary physical diagnostic methods including musculoskeletal, neurological, and orthopedic examinations.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient care
- Case management
- May have opportunities to participate in Presentations/Workshops/Seminars
- Inter-provider and patient communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive Salary DOE and Benefits.
- Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to info@AncientModernHealth.com right now!
- 7/5/17, PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
HIRING PART TIME ACUPUNCTURIST
Serasana (serasana.com) is new to the Austin area and is an expansion of our 15 year old integrated wellness center in Marble Falls, Texas, known as Sana Vida (sanavida.info). Serasana opened in Westlake, Texas in July of 2016 and will be opening a location in Bee Cave, Texas in 2017. We are currently looking for an acupuncturist to join our team for 2 shifts per week and subbing. Serasana is very biased toward their acupuncturists because the owner is an acupuncturist with nearly 20 years of experience and graduated from AOMA (Academy of Oriental Medicine Austin) in 1997.
REQUIRED – Must have a current acupuncture license, be up to date on continuing education and carry personal liability insurance. Must be available weekends.
JOB RELATED SKILLS AND QUALITIES – Great compassion and communication skills, in addition to Chinese Medicine, basic knowledge of yoga, massage and tea are a plus, and retail sales skills. Time management with your clients is required.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet with patients to obtain information about their chief complaints, symptoms, medical history, diet, lifestyle, and psychological health.
- Make diagnoses, according to Chinese Medicine and determine treatment strategies.
- Explain procedures to patients and prepare them for treatment.
- Identify precise locations on a patient’s body where needles should be inserted, or where electrical or heat stimulation is to be applied.
- Perform the following modalities: acupuncture, gua sha, cupping and electrical stimulation of the needles.
- Following a procedure, consult with the patient about other therapy, diet, exercise, and emotional health, Suggest possible treatment involving herbal medicine.
- Evaluate treatment outcomes and maintain patient records.
- Comply with quality, safety, and infection-prevention protocols, as well as laws and regulations.
- Work cooperatively with Client Services and other colleagues.
- Receive continuing education, read trade journals, and keep up-to-date on industry practices and regulations.
- Clean treatment rooms and equipment used after treatments.
- Attend and participant in company meetings and training.
- Report to the Manager.
CONDITIONS OF WORK – Works shifts are 8 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 8 pm.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – This position requires frequent bending at the waist, brisk walking and keen eyesight. Need be able to assist disabled clients and will need to be able to lift 50 lbs.
EQUIPMENT OPERATED – Computer, Smart phone, IPad, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, TDP lamps, suction style cups, TENS unit.
COMPENSATION – Commission per treatment + tip + retail bonus +alternative benefits
- 7/5/17, Room for Rent, Austin, TX
Room to share with a 2016 aoma alumni in the UT area on 2911 Medical Arts Street ste 19B.
Room available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday For $315 a month. This includes all utilities, wifi, bottled water, cleaning supplies and use of herbal pharmacy. Our office has two massage therapists and another acupuncturist. We are friendly and easy going and share the cleaning of our office.
Call Anna at 512-228-9158 or email at email@example.com. Great location, great professionals, beautiful great office!
- 6/30/17, FT Acupuncturist, Tempe, AZ
Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) - Brown Chiropractic & Acupuncture, PC
Full-time Arizona Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) needed for Complementary Medicine office providing Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and Physical Medicine services.
Acupuncturists in Arizona are licensed to provide adjunctive therapies, and extensive use of adjunctive therapies is required in our office. We utilize electrical and laser stimulation of Acupuncture needles. We do not utilize fire cupping or moxibustion in our office.
Your employer and direct supervisor will be a Doctor of Chiropractic who has State and National Board certification in Acupuncture and has been practicing Acupuncture for 22 years. Dr. Brown is a Diplomate of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture with an additional certification in Acupuncture Orthopedics from the IAMA. You will be required to learn our style of Medical Acupuncture and fill in for the Doctor when he is out of the office. Attendance at post-graduate seminars will be required from time-to-time.
Compensation is $30-$40 per hour. Up to 30 one-hour Acupuncture sessions per week are available. Must have professional liability insurance, Driver’s License and reliable transportation. This is an Employee position, not an Independent Contractor position. Chiropractic Assistant (CA) training is required by the State of Arizona.
You can find more information about our office at www.brownchiro.com.