Course schedules are published approximately one month prior to online registration for the upcoming term. Schedules outline both didactic course offerings and all available student clinical rotations, and are available via pdf below for each program level.
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Course Schedules
Winter 2018 - NEW!
- Didactic Schedule updated 12/12/2017, change to herb lab weeks
- North Clinic updated 10/24/2017
- South, Offsite & Community Clinics updated 10/24/2017
- Didactic Schedule updated 10/25/2017, Exit Interview date and location changes
- North Clinic updated 09/07/2017, Cancelled rotations, Level 1 rooms
- South, Offsite & Community Clinics updated 09/07/2017, Cancelled rotations, Level 1 rooms
- Didactic Schedule updated 8/2/2017, Intern Meeting times, Practice Labs added
- North Clinic updated 5/30/2017
- South, Offsite & Community Clinics updated 5/30/2017
- Didactic Schedule updated 5/19/17
- North Clinic updated 2/27/17
- South, Offsite & Community Clinics updated 2/27/17
Didactic Schedule 01/12, Ethics Classroom move
North Clinic 12/01: Cancelled rotations
South, Offsite, & Community Clinics 10/24: Break Week date updates
Didactic Schedule 09/14 CT1 cancellation
North Clinic 08/31 cancelled rotations
South, Offsite, & Community Clinics 08/04 level one rotations indicated
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Course Schedules
Winter 2018 - revised 12/01/2017
Fall 2017: November - revised 10/24/17
Fall 2017: September & November - revised 09/25/17
Summer 2017: July 2017 - revised 07/17/17
Spring 2017: April & May/June - revised 05/31/17
Winter 2017: January & February - revised 04/01/17
Fall 2016: Week 2, November - revised 11/02/16
- Academic Calendar
- Exam Schedule
Written and Practical, MAcOM
Winter 17: Practical exams Feb 26 and Written benchmark and exit exams March 25
Spring 17: Practical exams June 4 and Written benchmark and exit exams July 1
Summer 17: No practical exams offered, Written benchmark and exit exams Aug 26
Fall 17: Practical exams Nov 5 and Written benchmark and exit exams Dec 9
Students may register for these exams during registration each term, or by contacting the registrar. Once registered, students will have access to study guides and other details regarding these exams via their student portal.
The below information outlines when the practical exams must be completed.
Level 1 Practical Exam: Completion of a total 144-180 clinical internship hours
Level 2 Practical Exam: Completion of a total 432-540 clinical internship hours
- Course Schedule Glossary
Course title: Corresponds with the course description found in the Program Catalog.
Course number: Starts with the department code that is made up of two to three letters followed by a two to five-digit number. This is a unique number assigned to each course/clinic.
Instructor: If TBA or TBD rather than a given name, an instructor has yet to be assigned to this course/clinic.
Meeting times: Courses/clinics meet for the full term as listed under the day assigned on the schedule. If a class meets on certain dates, or for only part of a term, this will be noted on the schedule. Occasionally we offer classes on only Th/F or S/S.
Rooms: Classes are assigned to classrooms in building E, B, or the dojo. Clinics occur in their respective locations as indicated on the schedule.