AOMA Strategic Goals for 2011-2015
The following are AOMA's nine goals designed to carry the institution through the next 5 years. These goals were approved by the Governing Board, May 2010.
1. is the premier school for students interested in acupuncture and Asian medical graduate programs
2. provides strategic influence within the US systems of healthcare.
3. promotes Asian medicine through research and publications.
4. provides exceptional, transformational and innovative education.
5. is committed to the success of its students and graduates.
6. cultivates high quality community relationships.
7. serves local communities by delivering excellent healthcare.
8. attracts, supports and retains superior faculty and staff.
9. ensures continued organizational success through keen stewardship of its resources.