Aston® Kinetics Sampler: 5 ways to Move your Fascia with Michelle Wald
Location: AOMA Mind-Body Center, 4701 West Gate Blvd. 78745
From: January 18, 2014 at 9:00am to: 12:00pm
-Find your neutral using Aston® Kinetics
-Tone your core
-Retrain your pelvic floor dynamically
-Loosen the tension
-Aston® Structural Massage Demo
-Learn the scope of the Aston® Kinetics System
· Keep your movement and body on the cutting edge.
· Learn Aston Fitness to take your workout a step farther.
· Explore how your body usage will determine your aging and fitness results.
· Learn the significance of interaction with the physical forces of the planet.
· Increase your strength and stamina without strain.
· Learn how to effort and relax and know the difference.
Michelle Wald is passionate about helping people live in their best body using advanced Aston assessment techniques, Massage, toning and stretching. Michelle worked as a PT at the St. David’s Medical Center in Outpatient Orthopedics. It was there that she was introduced to Aston-Patterning, now know as Aston Kinetics®. This level of in-depth bodywork was to be her life path and specialty. She graduated as an Aston practitioner in 2001 from Aston Kinetics Inc. in Lake Tahoe, Nevada. She has taken more than 3000 hours of training – encompassing both the basic certification and advanced levels of Arthrokentics. She also has a LMT from New Creation Massage School in Austin, TX.