Sheng Zhen Gong - Qigong of Unconditional Love - Heaven Nature & Awakening the Soul
Location: AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine, 4701 West Gate Blvd, Austin, Tx 78745, Classroom E1
From: December 17, 2016 at 10:00am to: Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 5:00pm
Sharabella Fini trained extensively with Master Jun Feng Li, is a certified Sheng Zhen Gong teacher, and has been practicing and teaching since 2003. She is an Energy Medicine practitioner of various arts including Medical Qigong, Reiki, Touch for Health Kinesiology, and EFT. She strives to spread and share the knowledge and the belief in power that this practice can have on people's heart, mind, spirit, and life. As an artist, her paintings and photography reflect her passion for her energy work. She has given lectures and demonstrations. She also conducts practices at selected holistic centers and events. Sharabella is a member of the National Qigong Association.
Relation of Qigong to Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese & Western Medicine;
1. The idea of energy patterns and it's flow through the body along certain channels/meridians.
2. Similar to energy manipulation with Acupuncture, Qigong is used to improve the flow or Qi by stimulating the same points as in the body.
3. Qigong assists in balance of mind and body as does acupuncture.
4. The effects of Qigong apply to TCM as well as Western Medicine. Studies have shown that Qigong works through breathing, coordinating the internal organs, removing toxins, enhancing immunity, removing pain, reducing tension, stress, and anxiety.
5. Controlling the Vital Energy to still the mind, body, and spirit results in reversing the disordered patterns of energy and assisting in promotin health and healing in TCM as well as Western Medicine.