Solutions for the Modern-Day Health Epidemic
Location: 4701 West Gate Blvd. Austin, TX 78745- E1
From: April 21, 2018 at 8:30am to: Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 6:00pm
2 Day Seminar April 21-22,2018.
Offering 16 CEU credits! (2 Ethics,2 Safety and 14 General AOM)
By participating in this class, you will understand:
• The dietary, industrial, environmental, and emotional factors that have caused the “modern day health epidemic” and how this has become the root cause of most pathology seen in clinical practice today.
• The integrative approach of Eastern, Western, and functional medicine necessary to effectively address this epidemic.
• The laboratory tests that provide the most critical diagnostic information required to move your clients from the cycle of illness and to the process of healing.
• How to detect some of the most elusive and difficult to decipher imbalances that escape most diagnostic systems.
• The comprehensive treatment of the “modern day health epidemic” including traditional acupuncture points, Chinese herbs, supplements, diet and nutrition, and lifestyle counseling.