Feng Shui Seminar with Dr. Wu
Location: 4701 West Gate Blvd, Austin, TX. 78745 (Room E-1)
From: March 2, 2019 at 9:30am to: Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 4:30pm
Fengshui Design for Healthcare and Clinical Settings with Dr. Wu
Date: Saturday, March 2nd 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Sunday, March 3rd 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
The circulation of energy in a house or a clinic greatly affects the residents’ health and a good Feng Shui design will promote circulation and strengthening of the energy. Based on Yin-yang philosophy, five element theory, the book of Changes and qi theory, Feng Shui design plays an important role in healthcare and disease prevention. This hands-on seminar includes five parts: Feng Shui theories and schools, Feng Shui theory for house design, Feng Shui assessment for individuals, Feng Shui design for clinical setting and Feng Shui tools with their applications. There will be many Feng Shui case discussions during the lecture to help students identify good Feng Shui setting from poor Feng Shui. Attention will be paid for how to apply Feng shui design for improving health and preventing diseases, particularly psychosocial and emotional problems.
What to expect to learn
1. Ancient Chinese philosophy such as yin-yang, five element, Qi theory, the book of changes & their applications.
2. Feng Shui theories for house design and improving healthcare for the house residents.
3. Design principles for the acupuncture clinic for a better Feng Shui setting and achieving more success in clinical practice.
4. Feng Shui case discussion and identifying good Feng Shui from poor and bad Feng Shui cases.
5. The application of Feng Shui to help treatment of many diseases, particularly mental-emotional disorders.