Southwest Symposium: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-492-3009.
Massage continuing education: Contact email@example.com or 512-492-3009.
For all other continuing education seminars: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-492-3009.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- We do not accept verbal cancellations. All cancellations must be received in writing by letter, fax, or email (email@example.com).
- Cancellations made at least 21 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a full refund less a $50.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations made 20-14 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made 13-5 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a 25% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 5 calendar days prior to the first class day.
- AOMA is unable to transfer course fees paid for one seminar or course to any other seminar or course.
- In the unlikely event that AOMA has to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, or for another unforeseen reason, registrants will receive a full refund.
All courses taught in English unless otherwise noted.
All courses are held at AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine (4701 West Gate Blvd, Austin, TX 78745) unless otherwise noted. To view our campus map and directions, click here.
- Certificate Reprints
Duplicate certificates will be provided for a fee of $10.00 per reprint, paid in advance. You may pay online by visiting: Certificate Reprints. All requests must be made in writing and include: name, address, phone number, email address, and year of attendance. Please submit requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 512-454-7001, or by mail to:
AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
4701 West Gate Blvd
Austin, TX 78745
Please note: We cannot accept verbal requests or voice messages. For more information about your certificate, contact email@example.com;or call 512-492-3009 or 800-824-9987, ext. 209.