AOMA offers hundreds of hours of acupuncture continuing education every year. Typically these courses are approved for Texas, California, Florida, and NCCAOM. We try to offer a variety of courses to enhance the education and understanding of Chinese Medicine, acupuncture and other related fields of practice. Below, you will find a list of our current course offerings. Please check back frequently as our schedule may change.
Continuing Education Calendar
|Feb 14-16||Mazin Al-Khafaji, Dr. Young, Mary Ann Wakefield, and MORE!||
Southwest Symposium 2014:
The Heart of the Medicine
|25.5 Acupuncture TX, CA*, FL & 22.5 NCCAOM*|
|March 28th-Jan 2015||Dr. Ed Neal||Neijing Studies and Classical Acupuncture||Coming Soon!|
|March 21-22||Dr. Daniel Weber||Integrative Oncology||NCCAOM 6 PDA points approved, including 2 BioMed|
|Date TBD||Claudia Voyles||NADA Protocol Training||21 CAEs Texas, 21 CEs for LPCs|
|April 12-13||Dr. Jake Fratkin||Coming soon!||Coming soon!|
|AWB staff||Acupuncturists Without Borders Level I Training, "How to Be a Community Healer"||15 PDA/CEU, including 4.5 hours of ethics, NCCAOM, TX, CA, FL|
|May 17-18||Susan Krieger||Acupuncture Acupressure Facial Rejuvenation||Coming soon!|
|Aug 18-19||Melissa Light||Coming Soon!||Coming Soon!|
|Now Open!||Amy Neuzil||Biomedicine Drug-Herb Interactions||1 CAE TX - approved, CA*|
|Now Open!||Will Morris||Ethics and Professionalism||1 CAE TX - approved, CA*|
|Coming soon!||Marlene Merritt & Will Mitchell||Traditional Diets & Modern Misunderstandings||1 CAE TX - approved, CA - pending|
|Coming soon!||Mark Blumenthal||Quality Control Challenges in the Global Herbal Marketplace||1 CAE TX - approved, CA - pending|
Cancellation & Refund Policy
• Cancellations made at least 21 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a full refund less a $50.00 administration fee.
• Cancellations made 20-14 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a 50% refund.
• Cancellations made 13-5 calendar days prior to the first class day will receive a 25% refund.
• No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 5 calendar days prior to the first class day.
• AOMA is unable to transfer course fees paid for one seminar or course to any other seminar or course.
• In the unlikely event that AOMA has to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, or for some other unforeseen reason, registrants will receive a full refund.
All courses taught in English unless otherwise noted.
All courses held at AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine (4701 West Gate Blvd, Austin, Tx 78745) unless otherwise noted. To view our campus map and directions, click here.
AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
4701 West Gate Blvd
Austin, TX 78745.