Step 2: AOMA Financial Aid
The following steps outline the general financial aid process once you have been accepted into AOMA:
- Meet with the Financial Services Administrator for preliminary financial aid advising.
- Complete all necessary financial aid paperwork according to published deadlines.
- Receive confirmation of your financial aid application from the AOMA Financial Aid Office.
- Contact the Admissions Office to make an appointment to register for classes.
- Register for classes.
- Receive confirmation of your financial aid package from the AOMA Financial Aid Office.
Federal Direct Loans
Federal Direct Loans represent the primary form of aid awarded to AOMA students. If you are a first time borrower or do not have a current Mater Promissory Note (MPN) on file, you will be required to complete an online MPN and an Entrance Counseling session at StudentLoans.gov before you can receive your first disbursement of Federal Direct Loans.