Are you looking for a part-time job? Many students maintain part-time positions throughout their time at AOMA and beyond. If you're looking for work in Austin, use our Part-time Work Guide. You can download the guide here.
On this page, we list job opportunities for acupuncturists that have been sent directly to AOMA by local, national, and international sources. We list at least 50 of the most recent job postings, so please note the date before each job description and contact employers directly to ask if positions are still open. AOMA has partnered with Resumes for America to bring you a free resume tool. Resume Builder assists you to create an effective and professional resume by providing expert tips, writing examples, and helpful suggestions. The software also comes with a cover letter builder, thank you letter builder, and more. For all students registering for the first time or returning students logging in, visit the free resume builder now and sign in with your university issued email address.
If you have a job opportunity or practice for sale that you would like to see listed here, please contact the Career Services Department at email@example.com.
- Local Job Opportunities during COVID-19
All Acupuncture Jobs will receive their own accordian. These are just part-time jobs available during the pandemic.
- Office Clerk | Security Self Storage | Apply Here
- Retail Associate | Lowes | Apply Here
- Sales Associate | Goodwill | Apply Here
- Temporary Stockroom Associate | Pier 1 | Apply Here
- Part-Time Center Associate | The UPS Store | Apply Here
- Tutor in Austin – All Subjects Available | Apply Here
- City Carrier Assistant | USPS | Apply Here
- Delivery Driver | Amazon | Apply Here
- Part-Time Center Associate | The UPS Store | Apply Here
- Cashier | P Terry's Burger Stand | Apply Here | Apply Here
- 5/27/20; Practice for Sale, San Diego, CA
Practice for Sale - TCM Oncology Practice
Unique opportunity for TCM practitioner to specialize in the field of oncology while working in a truly integrative setting. This practice is located in the north county of San Diego, CA and is owned by a well-established, highly regarded leader in the field of integrative oncology. The practice is located within the walls of a state-of-the art, outpatient community cancer center. In-house referrals keep this practice busy all year round. Cash only, 32 hours per week, $200,000 + per year. https://sellingapractice.com/TCM-oncology/
- 5/26/20; Room for Rent, Austin, TX
Office for Lease in South Austin- Perfect for a Small Acupuncture Practice!
I am a psychotherapist just down the road from the AOMA south clinic. My office suite of other health professions has a cozy office that is perfect for an acupuncturist or a body worker. A treatment table fits perfectly. I am open to a month to month or short term lease if you are unsure about a long term lease right now. Most of my tenants have been here for many years. Please contact Priscilla at 512-673-3987or Priscilla@Courage-Counseling.com if interested.
- 5/26/20; Acupuncturist, Cape Cod, MA
Position: Acupuncturist - Therapeutic Bodywork, LLC
Wonderful opportunity for the right acupuncturist to join our team of highly qualified and passionate practitioners. Therapeutic Bodywork, LLC is a fully integrative Wellness Center offering Acupuncture + Chinese Herbs, Massage Therapy, Reflexology, CranioSacral + Organic Skin Care. We are a team of like-minded practitioners - passionate about health and wellness and helping our patients on their path towards optimal health.
Currently seeking an Acupuncturist to serve our thriving (and growing) clientele. This position could be full or part-time.
Ideal candidate is caring, compassionate and has a heart-centered, comprehensive approach to their work. Must excel at patient retention and love working as a team. A focus on women's health and herbal knowledge is a plus.
Wonderful office support - existing clientele and an internal referral base. Come join this wonderful team! We look forward to talking to you! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5/20/20; Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Acupuncturist – RejuvitATX Chiropractic and Wellness Center (formerly Vance Chiropractic and Acupuncture)
We are looking for a licensed acupuncturist to work in our chiropractic clinic in Southwest Austin. The applicant should be experienced in all forms of TCM and pain management, including needling, cupping, Tuina, etc…
This clinic had a very successful acupuncture practice for 20 years. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to build a thriving practice and is willing to put the time and effort it takes to do so. We will be referring chiropractic patients to you for pain management and TCM. We have two rooms designated for acupuncture that are equipped with treatment tables, TDP lamps, and e-stim units along with the use of the office’s high-tech therapy equipment for pre or post treatments. All sheets, needles, cupping supplies will be supplied by the acupuncturist.
Compensation to be discussed with the right candidate.
Call us to set up an interview at (512) 442-7999.
- 5/20/20; Apothecary Assistant, Austin, TX
Apothecary Assistant - La Abeja Herbs
We’re hiring a new Apothecary Assistant! Responsibilities include packing and shipping orders, bottling and labeling medicines, keeping track of inventory, and ordering necessary supplies.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication, is highly organized, and enjoys hand-on work. Flexible hours, some of which can be completed from home. Must have reliable transportation.
We are located in Central Austin and due to the part time nature of this job, will only consider local applicants rather than folks who may wish to relocate. Please email resume, cover letter, relevant experience, and desired hourly pay to SophiaRose@LaAbejaHerbs.com
- 5/18/20; Acupuncturist, Houston, TX
Licensed Acupuncturist - Sea Lark Chiropractic
Currently seeking Licensed Acupuncturist to join our growing practice in Clear Lake, TX. We are a new and growing chiropractic office. Along with chiropractic we offer massage therapy. We have digital x-ray on-site. Bring your current patients or build your new practice. Looking for a long-term relationship. Get paid 40 percent of your collections. Enjoy practicing without the stress of overhead and staff management.
- Reliable, personable, and energetic
- Able to work effectively with a team
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Must have TX License in good standing
- Current malpractice insurance in good standing
- 5/18/20; Acupuncturist, Hurst, TX
Licensed Acupuncturist - Chernly Acupuncture and Physical Therapy Center
Chernly Acupuncture and Physical Therapy Center provides physical medicine (Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, and Massage Therapy) using an innovative approach of combining modern and traditional modalities. The clinicians on staff give attentive, individualized treatments--incorporating the best of varying specialties--in a collaborative setting for those entrusted in our care. Over 25 years, our clinic has provided acupuncture therapy and continues to do so at our core. We now work closely with referring physicians and other healthcare practitioners to help our patients attain higher, or full, function as quickly and safely as possible.
We are searching for a Texas-licensed Acupuncturist (recent graduate OK) to join our growing practice to:
- Develop and follow through with a patient-centric treatment plan
- Support other providers’ treatments with follow-up care (auricular, tui-na/acupressure, cupping techniques are a plus)
- Incorporate her/his strong knowledge of both Traditional Chinese and biomedical systems
- Maintain detailed charting and follow-up documentation
- Communicate openly with staff and other in-clinic or referring providers
- Comply with all federal regulations and local ordinances
- Promote healthy practices and habits both professionally and personally
- Possess a passion for therapy and rehabilitation in an outpatient setting
- Display positive work ethic and attitude which inspires patients and peers
- Be open-minded and work well with others
The environment at Chernly Acupuncture and PT Center is multicultural, bi-lingual, and multi-generational, just like the diversity found in our patients. Our team should be non-judgmental, encouraging, and focused on patient care and overall wellness.
For the right candidate, we offer commensurate compensation that is competitive, as well as professional support and development, in our shared growth should you join our team. There is equal opportunity for well-qualified employees to join, stay, and excel in our expanding medical practice. The ideal practitioner should also be flexible with her/his time, in the typical work week and during operating hours. We look forward to your interest in this position and application. Please send your resume/curriculum vitae with a cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $32.00 /hour
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Benefits: Retirement plan, Paid time off, Professional development assistance
- 5/10/20; Acupuncturist, Chicago, IL
Licensed Acupuncturist - Northshore Healing Centre
Northshore Healing Center is looking for a healer and visionary uniquely trained and licensed in acupuncture and herbal therapies. Applicants skilled in correcting the energetic patterns that lead to and sustain illness of all types are highly preferred. Similarly, inviting any applicants actively involved in Traditional Chinese Medicine and related practices with at least 5 years experience or equivalent.
Our Centre is committed to offering diverse ancient healing arts with modern medical modalities, this center is the result of her personal and spiritual journey. Maria, the centre's founder and director, has made her vision a reality through her skills in business and feng shui. She is committed to providing the highest quality of service, care and support to those seeking healing, personal transformation and a sense of community. Therefore, we are looking for someone amazing to fit in our team of healers and energy workers.
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
Experience: acupuncture: 2 years (Required)
License: Acupuncture License (Required)
Language: Polish (Preferred)
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's website: https://nshealing.com/
- 5/10/20; Acupuncturist & Herbalist, Delta, CO
Acupuncturist and Herbalist - Relax Relief Recover
We are looking for Alternative, Holistic, and Integrative practitioners to join us in our Wellness center located in Western Colorado.
Message us for details.
Job Type: Contract
Experience: acupuncture: 1 year (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Store Discounts
Company's website: www.relaxreliefrecover.com
- 5/10/20; Acupuncturist, Pensacola, FL
Acupuncturist - Luke & Associates
This is a position listing for an Acupuncturist position at the Naval Base Pensacola, FL.
All Luke & Associates positions have the sole purpose of providing quality medical attention to veterans, the military, and their families. Our commitment is to our employees, our clients and of course the patients and their safety.
ACUPUNCTURIST SITE OF SERVICE:
Naval Hospital Pensacola, FL and associated branch medical clinics.
HCWs shall receive notification 48 hours prior to reassignment within a 50 mile radius of the assigned MTF.
- Education: Be a graduate from an Oriental Medicine diploma or higher program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
- Certifications: Possess a current active certification of Diplomate of Acupuncture status from the Active National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- Experience: Possess at least two years of experience as a full-time Acupuncturist within the preceding five years.
- Licensure: Possess and maintain an active, valid, unrestricted license to practice Acupuncture in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Required References: Provide two letters of recommendation written within the preceding two years from practicing providers, supervisors or program administrators attesting to the HCW's professional skills, competencies, patient rapport, training abilities, etc. Recommendation letters must include; name, title, phone number, date of recommendation, address and signature of the individual providing the recommendation.
- Possess current Basic Life Saver (BLS) hands on certification through the American Heart Assoc.
- U.S. Citizenship: HCWs performing under this contract shall be U.S. citizens.
- English Language Requirement: The Contractor shall ensure that all HCWs providing services under this contract are able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- HCW Physical Capability: HCWs shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract and TO.
- The HCW shall provide services within the scope of the clinical privileges granted by the commanding officer, the applicable duties provided in the basic contract, and the following:
- Perform a full range of Acupuncturist duties in accordance with state licensure. All services performed shall fall within those guidelines established by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and the policies and procedures of the MTF.
- Confer with patients and take a case history to determine overall mental, physical, and emotional health.
- Keep accurate patient records. Obtain written concurrence for diagnostic and therapeutic acupuncture plans from supervising privileged provider, including medical note co-signature.
- Participate in a multidisciplinary team with other health care providers and providing consultative services pursuant to optimal health care delivery to patients suffering from pain.
- Work with physicians in a multidisciplinary team to provide drug therapy recommendations, perform polypharmacy management, and provide patient education regarding changes in drug therapy.
- Participate in tele-mentoring, tele-medicine, and tele-consults.
- Contractor personnel shall perform a full range of duties consistent with their labor category, education, training, experience, clinical privileges (as applicable), and assigned position. General duties that apply to all personnel or across certain labor categories are given below.
- Maintain a level of productivity comparable with that of other individuals performing similar services.
- Participate in peer review and performance improvement activities.
- Practice aseptic techniques as necessary. Comply with infection control guidelines to include the proper handling, storage, and disposal of infectious wastes, and the use of universal precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
- Function with an awareness and application of safety procedures.
- Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons, and documenting events. Anticipate potential problems/emergencies and make appropriate interventions. Notify supervisor, director, or other designated person regarding problems that the HCW is unable to manage.
- Apply an awareness of legal issues in all aspects of patient care and strive to manage situations in a reduced risk manner.
- Participate in the implementation of the Family Advocacy Program as directed. Participation shall include, but not be limited to, appropriate medical examination, documentation, and reporting.
- Exercise awareness and sensitivity to patient/significant others' rights, as identified within the MTF.
- Maintain an awareness of responsibility and accountability for own professional practice.
- Participate in continuing education to meet own professional growth
- Attend and/or comply with all annual training classes required by the Command, to include but not limited to online annual training provided by the MTF: disaster training, infection control, Sexual Harassment, Bloodborne Pathogens, Fire and Safety, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE), and all other required training.
- Actively participate in the command's Performance Improvement Program. Participate in meetings to review and evaluate the care provided to patients, identify opportunities to improve the care delivered, and recommend corrective action when problems exist.
- Participate in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Provide training and/or direction as applicable to supporting government employees (e.g., hospital corpsmen, students, etc.).
- Attend and participate in various meetings as directed.
- Perform timely, accurate, and concise documentation of patient care.
- Operate and manipulate automated systems such as CHCS, AHLTA, ADS, Essentris, MHS Genesis and Clinical Information System (CIS), participate in clinical staff Performance Improvement (PI) and Risk Management (RM) functions, as prescribed by the Commander. Maintain DOD email account as directed. The HCW shall be responsive to all email and voicemail communications.
- Exercise appropriate delegation of tasks and duties in the direction and coordination of health care team members, patient care, and clinic activities.
- Maintain documentation of all treatment provided in accordance with clinic directives, and prepare such records and reports as may be required. All records and reports must be legible. Abbreviations must be only those listed in local instructions.
- Services shall be required in the assigned clinical area Monday through Friday between the hours of 0730 and 1700 for an 8.5 or 9 hour shift to include an uncompensated 30-minute or 1 hour meal break depending on shift length.
- The HCW shall be on duty for 40 hours each week. In no instance will the HCW be required to provide services in excess of 80 hours per 2-week period.
- 5/5/20; Acupuncturists, Cedar Park, TX
2x full-time L. Ac.s Wanted for our Cedar Park Clinic ASAP
YES, we are looking for a great Team Member during this pandemic. We have been in business for 12 years and have a strong foundation which has allowed us to grow and expand even during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Do you produce great results for 90% of the people you've treated?
Are you tired and frustrated with running your own clinic and just want to be able to focus on producing great results for patients?
Are you looking for a team that can take all the admin and marketing responsibilities off your plate, so that you can focus on producing great results for patients?
Are you looking for a company that measures everybody's production based on statistics and not based on feelings?
Are you looking for a team that doesn't have Drama and Politics?
Are you looking for a team where there's no favoritism and everybody is held accountable?
Are you tired of having to constantly pick up the slack for another team member and not getting paid for it?
Are you looking for a company where everybody is expected to work hard?
Are you a new graduate and would like to be working on a team that also has mentorship to help you become a great practitioner?
Are you looking for company where you are pushed to grow both professionally and personally?
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, then Team Achieve wants you on our team, as that's our Team Culture. We understand that most people don't want all of the above in their work life, but we aren't looking for most people, we are looking for people like you.
We are doing something unique at Achieve Integrative Health, as our mission is to help 1 million people make pain and suffering optional through natural healing. We have the daily opportunity to improve the lives of the people in our community and that requires a unique kind of team member. Are you that team member we are looking for?
* Produce 80-90% results for the clinic's patients
* Retain the patients you treat
* Organize and keep all treatment and therapy areas clean
* Perform all manual therapies (ex: gua sha)
* Complete all medical documentations in a timely manner (Soap notes, Thermal scan reports)
* exudes positive energy, self-starter, self-motivated
* strong communication and customer service skills
* good with computers and technology
* strong Listening skills
* No Experience required, but must be HUMBLE
* Must have passion to help people restore their health naturally
* Must have passion for constant personal growth
* Must have high energy, great smile, great attitude
* Must love to sell the Gift of Health
Monday - Thursday (8am to 6pm), Friday (8am to 12pm), 1 hour lunches
* Training Salary: 90 day probational period, salary negotiable
* After the 90 day probation, if you are accepted onto our Team your compensation will be: base salary + performance based bonuses
* In house Medical Services for Team Members (acupuncture, manual therapy, infrared sauna, infrared imaging, dietary consultations, functional pulse diagnosis, lab reviews) for FREE
* Paid Time Off, paid holidays
* Personal Development Training
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Additional perks and discounts
* Paid Malpractice Insurance for qualifying employees
* All medical equipment supplied
* email us your resume to email@example.com
* email us a 60 second video telling us why you are wanting to join our team?
* email us the answer to the following questions:
Q: How do you like to receive feedback?
Q: Are you legally allowed to work in the U.S.?
Q: What ways can management show you that they value you?
(note: incomplete applications will automatically be disqualified)
- 5/3/20; PT Acupuncturist, Forest Hills, NY
Licensed Acupuncturist - Forest Hills Medical
Part Time position available for NYS licensed Acupuncturist. Outpatient private practice in Queens. Hours currently are MWF 3-8pm and can possibly be increased to full time in future by adding am shifts and Saturdays. Salary $38-40 per hour based on experience. Please send CV for consideration
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $39.00 to $40.00 /hour
Experience: acupuncture: 1 year (Required)
License: NYS Acupuncture (Required)
- 5/2/20; Acupuncturist, Portland, OR
Acupuncturist - White Phoenix Acupuncture
Seeking Full-Time Afternoon/Evening Acupuncturist
Are you passionate about offering affordable & effective health care to folks who earn an ordinary income? Are you an evening sort of person?
Jump start your career as an acupuncturist with plenty of patients, full support of a team, and free of worries about attracting patients or marketing. Focus on honing your craft all whilst offering affordable healthcare to all, regardless of income or insurance status.
We are a full-service community acupuncture clinic using gentle Japanese style acupuncture techniques. If you have not had any training in Japanese Meridian Therapy, we will train you in our style & methods; if you have some JMT training, we will assist you in translating your skills to a community acupuncture setting and adapting to our clinic style. If you have an LMT license in addition to L.Ac., this is a plus!
This is a full-time afternoon to evening position (1:30-7:30), Tuesday - Saturday.
Minimum 30 hrs/week up to 40 hrs/week, if you wish.
Pay scale: during your 30-90 day training period, pay is $20/hour. As you become more adept & productive in a community acupuncture setting, our pay scale is $22-35/hr and merit raises are considered every 3 months in your 1st year and yearly after that.
- SIMPLE IRA retirement program
- Professional liability insurance covered
- Acupuncture/herbal medicine in house health plan
- We are a non-profit clinic & a certified employer for the PSLF Program. Participating in this program is equivalent to receiving $10k-30k/year in extra salary as your loans will be forgiven tax free in 10 years.
Who we're looking for: We owe our success to hiring practitioners whose personality and character fits into the culture we have created as follows:
Self starter, calm, motivated, adaptable, compassionate, optimistic, honest, loyal, articulate, communicative, organized, efficient, punctual, confident, considerate, hard working, decisive, non-judgmental, conscientious, practical, thorough, diligent, mature, attentive, patient, disciplined, thoughtful, respectful, resourceful.
We see patients dealing with a broad range of mental, emotional, and physical issues. However, it is essential that you feel happy and comfortable treating patients who come in with:
- Severe pain
- Auto-immune issues/cancer
- Non-needle techniques for pediatric & sensitive patients
- Comfortable treating patients with communicable diseases (cold, flu, pneumonia) (currently via tele-medicine for Covid-19)
In addition to standard acupuncture duties, you will be responsible for:
- Treating patients on tables and in recliners in a fast paced community setting.
- Greeting patients & establishing rapport within first 5 minutes in a kind, welcoming manner, with minimal talking.
- Seeing 5-6 patients/hour (less during your training period).
- Relying primarily on frequency of acupuncture treatment & herbal medicine versus other possible modalities.
- Be welcoming and respectful to all kinds of people.
- Prescribing & mixing of herbal formulas.
- Able to eliminate or significantly reducing pain during a treatment session.
Please send your resume and a cover letter
Cover letter should include the following:
1. What attracted you to this opportunity?
2. How does this opportunity fit in with your current personal & career goals?
3. Describe how your training or past experience that has prepared you directly or indirectly for this position.
4. Describe your experience or training in Japanese Meridian Therapy.
5. Be sure to include your current license number
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $35.00 /hour
Location: Portland, OR 97206 (Required)
Company's website: www.whitephoenix.org
- 5/1/20; Acupuncturist; Austin, TX
Acupuncturist - Modern Acupuncture
Do what you love and enhance the lives of countless others. Join a community of wellness minded individuals on a mission to heal the world one tiny needle at a time. Modern Acupuncture is hiring for our Arboretum & Westlake Hills locations.
We handle all the marketing and admin so you can do what you do best, make people feel better!
Receive paid training in Modern Acupuncture distal needling techniques - We provide supplies, uniforms and contributions to malpractice insurance.
Quickly enhance your acupuncture techniques and outcomes by working in a high-volume clinic with like-minded, and supportive team members.
- Graduate of an accredited acupuncture school
- Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Current Texas Acupuncture license
- Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
- Confident and positive disposition, self-motivated and ambitious
- Our clinics are open Monday through Friday 10:00-7:00 and Saturdays 10:00-5:00. Shifts are varied throughout those hours. We have 2 clinic locations - Arboretum Market and Westlake Hills. Shifts may be at both locations.
- Professional Upbeat Atmosphere
- Personal Development training
- In House Wellness services for Immediate Family Members
- PTO for qualifying employees
To Apply: Email us your Resume
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Additional Compensation: Commission
Hours per week: 20-29
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Schedule: Monday to Friday, weekends required
Company's website: www.modacu.com
- 3/13/20; Acupuncturist, San Diego, CA
Acupuncturist - Heal By Hand Wellness Center
We are looking for an acupuncturist so join our Wellness Center. We are located in Miramar just west of the 15 Freeway. You will be working alongside a chiropractor and massage therapist. We have a family type atmosphere and are looking for a hard working, positive, self motivated person to take care of our patients. We treat a variety of patients including Cash, Work Comp, PI, Insurance, and VA. I have been in business for over 20 years. Our current acupuncturist is moving out of state. We are sad to see him go, but hoping to find an amazing person to fill his position. This job is an employee position. You will receive a W2. I provide everything you need. You will be paid by the hour even if your client is a no show. Bonus for multiple patients at a time. Also, office hours available to slowly build your own practice on the side. Hours are Tuesday 1-7:30, Thursday 12-6:30, Friday 9:30 to 3, and every other Sat 8-1. You will start at reduced hours and build up to this schedule over a few weeks time as we transition you to this position. We look forward to hearing from you. Being contracted with insurance companies is helpful but not necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour
Experience: acupuncture: 1 year (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
CLICK HERE to apply
- 3/13/20; Acupuncturist, Edwards, CO
Acupuncturist - ALL POINTS NORTH LODGE
APN Lodge is hiring a Acupuncturist in Edwards, CO.
Provide professional acupuncture services through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assess, treat, and evaluate clients within the scope of the Acupuncturists Practice Act for the State of Colorado.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and requirements.
- Provide exemplary customer service, including rooming own patients.
- Prepares treatment rooms for use by cleaning, stocking, and arranging supplies, equipment and instruments.
- Maintains departmental supplies, equipment and apparatus in a clean, safe and functional condition.
- Graduate of an accredited or approved school of Acupuncture or Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Registered acupuncturist in the State of Colorado required.
- If in the first year of license, National board certification by NCCA as a Diplomate of Acupuncture required.
- National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
- 3+ years of practice experience preferred.
- Acupuncturist with experience in an integrated clinic or healthcare setting preferred.
CLICK HERE to apply
- 3/13/20; PT Acupuncturist, Farmers Branch, TX
Part-Time Acupuncturist - Beachside Community Acupuncture PLLC
Shifts per week: two to three five- to six-hour shifts per week to start, paid semi-monthly
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Purpose and aim:
The goal of the Licensed Acupuncturist is to help as many people as possible with holistic evaluations and quality treatments. Above all else the Acupuncturist needs to truly care about patients and effectively manage time so that each patient feels like he or she has been understood and has been provided with a valuable healing experience.
Key duties and responsibilities:
New patient intakes and follow-up discussions
Review new patient paperwork, ask additional questions to develop a diagnosis, check tongue and pulse, and explain the basics of acupuncture within 15-25 minutes
Assess changes in follow-up patient health by asking questions and checking tongue and pulse if needed within 5-10 minutes
Practice Clean Needle Technique
Insert 10-15 needles to address patient’s chief complaints and underlying imbalances
Ensure patient comfort before leaving him or her to rest
Keep track of time according to patient request – 20 to 60 minutes – and remove all needles when time is up, disposing of them into the sharps container
Clearly chart patient complaints, objective findings, diagnosis, and treatment (including every point used during session and any recommendations about diet, lifestyle, herbs, supplements, oils, etc.) in online scheduling system
Update SOAP notes with symptom changes and treatment for each follow-up in scheduling system
New Patient profiles
Scan and save new patient documents
Update patient profiles
Schedule the patient’s next appointment if desired
Accept payment for treatment
Opening and closing
Get the clinic ready to accommodate patients if scheduled for an opening shift
Close down the clinic if scheduled for a closing shift
All key duties shall be performed in compliance with all applicable federal regulations and local ordinances
Understanding of Clean Needle Technique
Ability to insert needles efficiently and accurately, preferably with little patient discomfort
Evaluation of patient intakes and progress with accompanied charting
Basic computer knowledge
Effective communication skills
Friendly but professional “bedside” manner
Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
OSHA compliance (long hair pulled back, close-toed shoes, etc.)
Current acupuncture license through the Texas Medical Board
Master’s degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from accredited institution
Malpractice insurance of at least $100,000/$300,000
Experience practicing in a community clinic preferred but not necessary
Knowledge of advanced techniques – i.e. Dr. Tan, Master Tung, Miriam Lee, extraordinary vessel – preferred but not necessary
CLICK HERE to apply
- 3/13/20; PT Acupuncturist, The Woodlands, TX
Part-Time Acupuncturist - MD Anderson Cancer Center
MD Anderson Cancer Center has an Acupuncturist opportunity in the Woodlands luston Area Locations. The ideal candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least two year of experience as a licensed Acupuncturist in a clinical setting.
Shift: Part Time / Thursday and Friday 8:00 am – 5:00
Provide inpatient and outpatient acupuncture to M. D. Anderson Cancer Center (MDACC) patients through the Integrative Medicine Program.
Verifies physician's clearance orders for acupuncture. Inspects area to be treated, reports to physician/nurse before procedure. Positions, drapes and treats patient. Assesses patient for any unexpected and/or undesirable physical/emotional reactions, suspends treatment, provides appropriate intervention and then reports them to physician/nurse as indicated. Documents service provided. Adheres to all hospital and departmental policies regarding patient confidentiality. Provides acupuncture services in a cost efficient manner. Participates in outreach programs, conferences, retreats and other activities as part of program offerings. Participates in program evaluation processes and committee meetings.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent. Graduate of an approved acupuncture school and completed training that was substantially equivalent to program provided by such a school.
Required: two years' experience as a licensed Acupuncturist in a clinical setting.
Preferred: previous medical/oncology experience.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
Required: American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
Acupuncture license issued by the Texas Medical Board within 90 days of date of entry into job.
CLICK HERE to apply
- 3/7/20; Acupuncturist, PA
In search of an independent contractor acupuncturist for a high volume wellness office in PA. Currently we do not have an acupuncturist in the practice, but there is a massive opportunity for this type of practitioner in our area. Chiropractic office has been in operation for 14 years, and we recently added a wellness suite that includes nutrition, halotherapy, and additional services. Looking for a self motivated doc who wants to grow their acupuncture practice inside a high energy, fun chiropractic practice! If this sounds like you, email, text, or call me and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail! Dr. Benna 724-372-3728
- 2/28/20; Rooms for Rent, Cedar Park, TX
Private Full-Time Treatment Rooms for Rent in Cedar Park
AOMA Alums seek renters for treatment rooms or office space in newly opened acupuncture practice in Cedar Park (on S. Lakeline Blvd. near W. Park Street). We have an office suite in a quiet but lively condo complex with potential for cross referrals between businesses. Our suite of 4 treatment rooms plus a reception area, ADA accessible bathroom, and kitchenette is quiet and has lots of natural light. We’re looking to find health or wellness related renters for 1 or 2 of the rooms with ideally a 6-month commitment. Contact me if you have another rental term in mind and we may be able to work something out.
One room is 10.5’ x 15.5’ for $700 and has the potential for use for small seminars, private or small group yoga sessions, or couples massage. The other room is 10.5’ x 11’ for $600 and a perfect size for one massage table or a desk and a couple of chairs.
Rent includes your private room with a locking door, shared use of the reception area, bathroom, kitchenette, utilities, internet, a massage table, and some small furniture like a lamp and a chair. Renter provides their sheets, supplies, desk, or other specific equipment. Feel free to ask questions or to pass the info along to anyone who might be interested. Please reply through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2/28/20; PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Position: Part-Time Acupuncturist - Texas Center for Reproductive Acupuncture
The Texas Center for Reproductive Acupuncture is seeking a part-time licensed acupuncturist to grow our team of fertility specialists. We are a small, but incredibly busy clinic going strong since 2007. We typically serve anywhere from 2-3 patients per hour. We primarily treat patients dealing with male and female-factor infertility and other endocrine-related disorders. We treat women throughout pregnancy and postpartum. Additionally, we provide treatments addressing pain, allergies, and other common ailments. Interest and experience working with women, fertility and reproductive health is a must! Background in fertility is a plus but not a requirement! That said, motivation, compassion and a willingness to learn are.
This position would be ideal for a recent graduate or seasoned clinician looking to grow their interest in fertility-based acupuncture or supplement their own practice on a part-time basis. All training will be in-depth and provided on-site. All supplies are provided by our clinic. We will also train on our exclusive herbal formulas.
Currently we are looking for individuals who are open to working the following hours:
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1 pm - 7 pm
- Wednesdays from 9 am - 1 pm
- Fridays from 10 am - 2 pm
- Saturdays from 9 am - 3 pm
Applicants must be available for at least 2-3 of the shifts as described above.
- Current acupuncture license
- Up-to-date on continuing education
- Current personal malpractice or liability insurance
- Ambitious and ready to study all materials provided in a timely manner
- Base pay of $20 - $30 per hour based on current skill and experience
- Employment is contingent upon a comprehensive training period. Once offered a permanent part-time position, base-pay will increase by $5+ per hour with periodic raises over time.
- All acupuncturists are eligible for complimentary herbs and acupuncture sessions!
. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- 2/26/20; PT Acupuncturist Associate, Austin, TX
Position: Part Time Associate Acupuncturist - PK Acupuncture & Wellness
PK Acupuncture & Wellness has been supporting and healing downtown Austin for the past 9 years and we are looking to grow our practice. We specialize in pain, stress, fertility and cosmetic acupuncture. Being familiar with these fields is not required but candidate must be willing to learn these techniques. We are looking for an associate to join us weekday evenings and Saturdays.
++You must be a self-starter! This position will come with patients but I want this position to grow and you must be willing to put in the effort to help expand your practice. You must be willing to do outreach and networking, all your out-of-pocket expenses will be covered for these.++
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Respectful to other staff and patients
- Cool under pressure
- Willing to learn
- Willing to see multiple patients per hour (up to 3)
- Social Media and computer literate
- Tues and Thurs 4pm to 7pm
- Saturday 9am to 2pm
- Option to expand schedule to include other weekday evenings is available for the right candidate
+Pay is commission and bonus based. But above salary is easily attainable for the motivated.
+Malpractice insurance included.
+CEU compensation after 6 month period.
No emailed resumes will be accepted. Applying only on Indeed will not get you consideration.
**APPLY HERE: https://pkwellness.com/work-with-pk
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year (this is what you can make during these 11 clinic hours per week. 18K is the low end)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18,000.00 to $53,000.00 /year
- 2/26/20; PT Acupuncturist, Plattsburgh, NY
- 2/10/20; Acupuncture Associate, Coos Bay, OR
Acupuncture Associate Specializing in Pain Management Wanted
- 2/10/20; Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Acupuncture Practice in SW Austin
We're looking for an acupuncturist, nutritionist, or similar modality, to join our established practice, Oak Hill Healing Arts. Two rooms available, each approximately160 sq ft, with shared waiting room, bathrooms and kitchen. Beautiful, serene setting in SW Austin. Established patients, wifi, room furnished or unfurnished. Others in practice include 2 acupuncturists and 1 massage therapists. PLease contact Suzanne Rittenberry, L.Ac. if interested # 512-632-5795
- 2/5/20; Room Rental, Lakeway, TX
Acupuncturist Wanted / Room Rental - Blush Beauty Bar
We are a beautiful quiet, busy day spa located in the heart of Lakeway, TX. We are looking to add an an acupuncturist to our team as we have many clients asking for accupuncture to be available at our location for them to utilize. This is a room rental opportunity so you would be your own boss. Liability insurance is required. The rate is $50 a day which includes all utilities covered, internet, client call system in the room and the room is fully furnished/decorated. 2 to 4 days a week are available at the moment with possible weekly room rental available in the future. Please contact Ashley for more information.
Austin, TX / Lakeway
- 2/5/20; Practice for Sale, Boonsboro, MD
Practice for Sale - Boonsboro Wellness Center
- 2/5/20; Room for Rent, Austin, TX
Room for Rent - Austin, TX
- This room will be opening back up for a May 1st availability.
- The office is located at the intersection of Bee Caves Road and Westlake Drive in Westlake Hills, with access to turn in or out using a stop light.
- We currently have 3 practitioners in total - all young, professional women.
- All 3 practitioners utilize acupuncture themselves and refer out to acupuncture practitioners
- We are seeking a practitioner with a team-oriented outlook. Each of us is very supportive and encouraging of each other in our suite.
- I am a holistic chiropractor who mixes a variety of techniques and I often see patients for a half-hour to an hour at a time (not the 3-5 min style).
- The other 2 practitioners are massage therapists, one with a focus on fascia and cranial sacral technique, and the other studies herbs and specialize with lymph and post-surgical and detox patients. Both have plans to move out of Austin in the future, so if the practitioner enjoys being in our suite, there will be an opportunity to move over to the larger suite in the future (exact date not yet known).
- Room available is the one directly off the lobby, estimated at 77 square feet
- previous use for this room includes massage, chiropractic, shamanic healing, and acupuncture.
- 12 month lease
- option to give a 3 month notice if they need to leave sooner
- 2 months notice for leaving at the end of the 12 month lease
- All 7 days a week: $550 for one practitioner
- A set 2 days per week: $260 for one practitioner
- A set 3 days per week: $305 for one practitioner
- A set 4 days per week: $395 for one practitioner
If interested please contact Dr. Rachel Bailey: 512-585-5520. (Text is best.)
- 2/5/20; Acupuncturist, Boise, ID
Position: Acupuncturist - Vitam Integrative Health Co.
- 1/31/20; Acupuncturist, Northglenn, CO
- 1/29/20; Rooms for Rent, Austin, TX
Rooms for Rent - Austin, TX
Treatment Rooms Available for Rent!
All-day - Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
Rent 1 or 2 rooms
Acupuncturist, massage therapist, psychologist, energy healer, lactation consultant, nutritionist ...
Rooms located inside an established practice, in downtown Austin with FREE off-street parking. fully furnished, access to washer/dryer, a waiting area/lobby, WiFi, all bills paid.
Serious inquiries only!
Minimum one-year lease.
Email Melissa Light for pricing and to set up a viewing! firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1/29/20; Acupuncturist Associate, Austin, TX
Position: Licensed Acupuncturist Associate - Best Life Wellness
Best Life Wellness is an acupuncture practice located in the Brentwood area of North Central Austin, within the beautiful, spa-like atmosphere of the Rise Wellness building. Rise Wellness houses three massage therapists, and a psychotherapist. Best Life Wellness is seeking a licensed acupuncturist to join our collaborative team! This position is ideal for an individual who is motivated to grow their practice, but doesn’t want all the responsibility of overhead. Operating systems are already in place. There is real potential for growth, for the right person. Earnings of 30-75k
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to multitask and stay on schedule running 2 treatment rooms simultaneously
- Openness and eagerness to learn the systems in place at Best Life Wellness
- Motivation to grow a practice in a team setting
- An amicable rapport with patients, and an excellent return rate
- Ability and desire to creatively network and market our practice
- Reliability and consistency
- Gentle/clean needle technique
- 1.5 + years of experience in practice
- **A love for people, and a strong desire to help them feel their BEST!**
- Treating patients with acupuncture, cupping and herbal medicine as needed
- Taking thorough notes
- Following up with direct patient inquiries
- Opening/closing office duties when office manager is not present
- Booking/rebooking/accepting payments/scheduling through scheduling software
Best Life Wellness will cover most overhead costs, including:
- *Rent & Gas/electric/water/trash
- *Sheets/linens and all laundry costs associated
- *Basic marketing materials + website
- *Basic supplies
To apply please include:
- Resume, AND cover letter with answers to these two questions:
- Why/how did you decide to practice TCM?
- When not working, what is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
To apply CLICK HERE
- 1/29/20; PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
PT Acupuncturist - The Giraffe Cafe
Rent space in our East Austin Health and Wellness Center.
The Giraffe Cafe offers Vitalistic Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Medical Massage Therapy.
We are looking for an amazing acupuncturist to replace our co-founder who is moving. You would treat in conjunction with 2 chiropractors and a variety of massage therapist.
We have 6 community acupuncture chairs available and 1 large private industrial room with beautiful brick walls and tons of character. We are located in the heart of thriving downtown/East Austin.
We supply the table, linens and laundry service.
Have the opportunity to own your own business, rent space and be supported by an experienced team.
This is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneur.
Job Type: Part-time
License: Acupuncture (Required)
Additional Compensation: Tips, Commission
Professional development assistance
To apply CLICK HERE
- 1/27/20; Room for Lease, San Antonio, TX
Room for Lease - San Antonio, TX
Nutritional Clinic in Central San Antonio. Serving clients for over 40 years. Space available to lease to health care practitioner.
$450.00 Monthly (Includes - phone, internet if needed)
Deposit and 1st month required
Contact Dawn Sport if interested:
210-340-7911 - office
210-685-2449 - mobile
- 1/24/20; Acupuncture Business for Sale, Woodlands, TX
Acupuncture & Massage Clinic Business for Sale
The owner, a licensed Acupuncturist, is retiring and would like to transfer this business to someone who wants to have an easy start on this profitable and well-established business, located in the Woodlands, North Houston area—ranked as one of the top 10 richest regions in US. This clinic has 5 treatment rooms with 6 treatment tables; Doctor’s office with room for Chinese herbs; Waiting room; Restroom; Laundry room with washer and dryer, and storage space. The location is surrounded by main roads and beautiful environment. Please come and visit if interested in buying. Our contact:
- 1/24/20; Acupuncturist, Bronx, NY
Acupuncturist Position in Bronx, NY
Busy office that is located at Grand Concourse and Fordham Road. Well run office that has been open for over 20 years. You will be working very diligently and could be very lucrative. Contact Dr. Keith Savitzky at 718-440-1849 or email@example.com if interested.
- 1/15/20; 3 Acupuncturists, Cedar Park, TX
3 Licensed Acupuncturists Needed ASAP (Cedar Park & Central Austin)
Achieve Integrative Health has become one of the top acupuncture clinics in the Austin Metro Area, and because of that we have run into a situation where we are being flooded with patients, but not enough L.Acs to service them. We need L. Acs who can learn our treatment systems to provide phenomenal results consistently.
We function as a team, support each other and build each other up. We are known for our Team Culture. We help each other succeed both professionally and on a personal level. Our team works hard, and holds each other accountable to high standards. Every team member's performance is measured via stats. If you have a strong work ethic and just need an opportunity to shine, hop onto our bus and we will find a seat for you. Our Clinic succeeds when each of our team member succeeds at work and in Life.
We have 3 openings and are looking for 3x LAcs to join our team:
Two L. Ac. to join our Cedar Park location full-time
One L. Ac. to practice part-time at our Cedar Park Location and part-time at our Central Austin location
Is running your own practice overwhelming you? Do you wish you could be part of a team where your role is to treat patients and produce phenomenal results and not have to worry about monthly expenses and marketing? And on top of that you would have the support of a whole team to help you grow as a practitioner.
No Experience required. Bring yourself, your smile, your positive energy, your strong work ethic, and your constant urge to grow.
These are full-time SALARIED positions, not hourly, not % split, not independent contractors.
Competitive compensation, with a lucrative bonus structure.
You name your salary, and we'll make it happen.
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Paid vacation (PTO) for qualifying employees
- Paid Malpractice Insurance for qualifying employees
- Professional upbeat atmosphere
- Support Team (you will be supported by Admin and other LAcs)
- Acupuncture, Herb, Nutrition training to help you develop phenomenal technical skills
- Personal development training to help become a better you
- Financial planning to help you increase your financial wealth
- Needles and Supplies provided
- Opportunities for career advancement
- In house wellness services for Immediate Family Members
- Discounted In house Wellness Services for Extended Family Members
* email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
* email us a 60 second video telling us why you are wanting to join our team?
* email us the answer to the following questions:
Q: Which position are you applying for?
Q: Are you legally allowed to work in the U.S.?
Q: What's your ideal work environment?
(note: incomplete applications will automatically be disqualified)
Cedar Park (512) 260-1710
Central Austin (512) 953-8063
“Making Pain & Suffering Optional”
- 1/10/20; Acupuncturist, Round Rock, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Round Rock Health & Wellness Center
Our wellness center is looking for an amazing acupuncturist to join our fantastic 17 member team. We are a well-established clinic of 16 years that provides acupuncture, massage and chiropractic care. We treat all of our team members like the professionals that they are. You will be given the support you need plus the freedom to do what you do best in serving others.
We are offering a $2000/monthly base + revenue commission and retail product sales commission. It’s a very nice financial opportunity for a professional who loves to do the work.
Position open immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
License: Acupuncture (Required)
Additional Compensation: Commission, Bonuses, Store Discounts
- 1/8/20; PT Acupuncturist, Chicago, IL
- 1/6/20; Acupuncturist, Cedar Park, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Cedar Park, TX
I'm looking for an acupuncturist who would like to collaborate with my wellness center. I'm looking to offer community acupuncture and hoping to find someone ready to start their own business and team up with a massage therapist to offer wellness in Cedar Park, TX on lakeline Blvd and West Park St. Please contact Emily at 360-839-3393 or EmiluRuthChristensen@gmail.com if interested.
- 12/31/19; PT Office Assistant, Round Rock, TX
Wanted: Part-time Office Assistant for Acupuncture Clinic
A GREAT COMPANY TO GROW WITH! Wouldn’t it be awesome to help others to better health every day AND love going to work? How about having the opportunity to learn about the business side of and running an acupuncture practice from AOMA graduates that have been in practice over a decade? We are a caring group of professionals who share a desire to truly make a difference every day. To qualify you must be highly energetic, a sharp thinker, organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic, cheerful, trustworthy, kind and outgoing. MUST HAVE experience with Quickbooks, Excel, Word, and be available to work Fridays & Saturdays. Starting salary based on experience; 90 day probation with raise after 90 days.
Ready to hire immediately. To be considered, please e-mail a cover letter to email@example.com telling us your wage requirements, why you are interested, resume, and 3 work references. The cover letter must state your experience level (none, beginner, good or excellent) with Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
- 12/30/19; PT Acupuncturist, Vallejo, CA
Position: Part-Time Acupuncturist - Pivot Acupuncture
Pivot Acupuncture & Integrative Health, Inc is a fast-growing acupuncture clinic located in Vallejo, California. We are in search of a part-time licensed acupuncturist with possibility to grow into a full-time position. This is a great opportunity for new grads or those just starting out.
• Pivot Acupuncture is a woman-owned, family-oriented practice, established in 2018.
• Our team consists of 1 acupuncturist, 2 part-time massage therapists, an office manager and an office/medical assistant
• We function as a closely-knit team, and work strongly to support one another, our patients, and are passionate about the success of our clinic
• Our clinic is located in Vallejo, Ca, about an hour north of San Francisco by car or ferry,and the gateway to Napa Valley, wine-country
• We work in an integrative clinic setting, with various neighboring medical providers who also refer to us regularly.
As a Potential Candidate, You Are:
• Licensed to practice in California, with current professional liability insurance
• Passionate about serving a diverse community of patients, many of whom are brand new to Chinese Medicine and Alternative medicine in general
• Strong interest in Orthopedics, Neurological conditions & Women’s Health
• Open to learning Cosmetic Acupuncture (we are willing to train you)
• Interested in Functional Medicine, and possess a demonstrated knowledge in nutrition and herbal medicine.
• Able to multitask and see multiple patients (2-3) per hour
• Willing to start off working 2-3 days a week, including Saturdays and one evening shift
• A team player, with a desire to focus on being a clinician without the burden of running a business on your own
• Motivated and willing to participate in marketing events/activities
• Tech literate
• Possibly (but not required) fluent in Spanish
• Are professional in both appearance and demeanor
• Dependable, compassionate and value being a part of a team where your ideas, energy and effort help to create a cohesive and healing working environment
About the Position and Benefits Offered:
• This is a W2 (non-contractor), Commission-Based Employee Position
• Income Potential (commission-based): $30k to $60k/year (part time)
• Starting off 2-3 Days per week, including Saturdays. 2nd & 3rd day are negotiable. Coverage of your malpractice insurance after the 1st year of employment
• Annual CEU stipend. 1-on-1 Training if you are new to Orthopedic & Cosmetic acupuncture
• This is a fully-supported position, with all supplies provided. All administrative support, including scheduling, billing, and credentialing will be done by our incredible office staff.
• Discount on herbs/supplements
Interested candidates, please email your CV/Resume to DrShawne@pivotacu.com, along with a cover letter for why you’d be a good fit.
- 12/16/19; Acupuncturist, Grapevine, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Vitality Wellness Clinic
- Current and valid dual Texas State acupuncture license required and massage therapy preferred
- Must have excellent assessment and documentation skills, and be good at time management, prioritizing duties, working with clients and colleagues.
- Must be flexible, ethical, culturally sensitive and respectful in all interactions.
- Adherence to HIPPA privacy laws are required.
- Must be able to treat and work with children and adults
- Ability to treat 25-55 patients weekly as business growth demands
- Herbal and alternative therapy credentials preferred
- Proficient on computer programs (booking software, medical coding/billing concepts, social media presence, basic marketing concepts, trade shows and or video demonstrations)
MUST BE FLUENT IN CHINESE
- O.M.D or advanced LAc degree with interest in entrepreneurship and business ownership
- Interested in becoming a business owner or partner supporting planned expansion and growth goals (more details will be discussed with a candidate short list)
- Prior criminal history must be disclosed at time of application
- Promotes, maintains, and restores health by diagnosing, preventing, or treating disease based on Oriental medical concepts, including inserting acupuncture needles, moxibustion, cupping, applying manual, thermal, or electrical stimulation.
- Evaluate, determine and provide an appropriate acupuncture and oriental medicine treatment plan for each client. Collaborate with other health care professionals as required.
- Assesses client condition by taking client history; conducting physical examinations, tests, and interviews; observing client; interpreting findings.
- Prepares treatment plans by diagnosing problems and causes; analyzing treatment options based on the meridian system and auriculotherapy; determining appropriate treatments to achieve balance and optimal wellness.
- Evaluates effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating client's progress; making adjustments and modifications.
- Documents client services by charting in records.
- Maintains client confidence and protects organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean treatment environment by maintaining sterilized needles; assuring a sterile field; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws. Demonstrate exceptional personal cleanliness and hygiene.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Patient Focus, Customer Service, Physiological Knowledge, Job Knowledge, Discretion, Professionalism, Analyzing Information, Listening, Verbal Communication, Documentation Skills, Bedside Manner, Acumen to Identify and Solve all health issues through acupuncture and or herbal medicine
- Treatment will occur in a private office setting located in Grapevine, TX (76051). There are 4 treatment rooms currently available for patient diagnosis, acupuncture treatment, and or massage and infrared sessions.
- The rooms and environment will be relaxing for the patient, i.e. candlelight, incense, music etc. to make sure the environment and atmosphere is relaxing and comfortable for the patient.
Salary: $15.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: 1 year (Preferred)
- Acupuncture: 2 years (Preferred)
Language: Chinese (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
CLICK HERE to apply
- 12/12/19; PT Acupuncturist, Beaverton, OR
Position: Part-Time Acupuncturist - Therapeutic Associates, Inc
Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy is looking for a part-time Licensed Acupuncturist to join us at Nike Wellness Center! Therapeutic Associates specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources.
This position will primarily work as a Licensed Acupuncturist in collaboration with Physical Therapy treatments. Additional duties may include supporting PT’s with treatment-related and/or patient-related tasks as appropriate.
- Current State Acupuncturist License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior medical office/hospital experience preferred
- 12/12/19; Acupuncturist, Bozeman, MT
Position: Full-Time Acupuncturist - People’s Republic of Health
PRH: People’s Republic of Health is looking for an AMAZING acupuncturist! Community style acupuncture experience is a plus. Check out our website: www.prhacupuncture.com
People’s Republic of Health provides affordable healthcare to the Bozeman community through community style acupuncture & massage therapy. As a 'hybrid' or sliding scale clinic, the PRH Team makes a great living while feeling good about keeping our prices reasonable. We are a success because the people of Bozeman crave wellness due to the abundance of outdoor activities available in our beautiful area. Bozeman is a progressive college town
We are a fast moving clinic with a devoted patient base and we are looking for an addition to our team of powerful healers. Our current practitioners are earning between $70-90+k annually working 20-25 hours/week.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Montana State Acupuncture License by start date which requires completion of 2 National Board exams. Interpersonal communication skills and fluency in the English language are required.
If interested, please email or call me directly: Zoe Strauss
- 12/12/19; Acupuncturist, Beaver Creek, CO
Position: Licensed Acupuncturist - Intentional Health & Wellness/Exhale - Beaver Creek, CO
Acupuncturist position available in a mind body spa setting at the Hyatt, Beaver Creek, CO. We are looking for someone who is reliable and motivated to practice within a space where you will work as part of a team and have the opportunity to focus more on treatments rather than running a business.
We handle the logistics providing the space, supplies, marketing materials, press opportunities, promotions, guest population, and ongoing support and guidance. You bring your energy, effort, and time to the table and together we create a successful practice for you within a spa environment.
If you would like to get more information please send your resume.
Job Type: Commission
Additional Compensation: Tips
- 12/9/19; Acupuncturist, League City, TX
Position: Acupuncturist - Truly Organic CBD & Spa
We are so excited to be opening a Wellness Center in a fabulous area in League City. We are looking for someone with a passion for this unique form of medicine. We are passionate about helping others and are striving to build a team of like minded individuals.
If this sounds interesting we would love learn more about you!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience relevant: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Pay Frequency: Weekly
CLICK HERE to apply
- 12/9/19; Acupuncturist, El Paso, TX
Position: Acupunctursit - US Department of Veterans Affairs
The Acupuncturist is located at the El Paso VA Health Care System in El Paso, Texas.
The acupuncturist will utilize standard medical evaluation procedures and East Asian Medicine evaluation to formulate a differential diagnosis to develop an acupuncture treatment plan. The acupuncturist shall incorporate the various training techniques taught within East Asian Medicine and acupuncture and may apply safe and effective advanced acupuncture techniques. The acupuncturist shall educate patients on health lifestyle changes including nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, mind body techniques and other matters related to acupuncture care.
The acupuncturist will provide group acupuncture as determined.
The acupuncturist shall document, and code information related to patient care in the VA's electronic health care record on a timely basis following VHA policies. iMed consent shall be completed prior to acupuncture treatment where any needling procedure occurs. Oral informed consent is valid for auricular acupuncture only. The acupuncturist communicates with other health care providers as appropriate.
The acupuncturist shall maintain up-to-date VHA and professional trainings. Required meetings must be attended.
The acupuncturist will review referrals, screen for appropriateness of care, and direct Veterans to other services when necessary. The acupuncturist is the subject matter expert on acupuncture and East Asian Medicine services and will provide guidance when requested regarding purchased care. Knowledge of complex issues surrounding the delivery of care as it relates to acupuncture services, such as evidence base and cost effectiveness. Problem solve issues in the delivery of acupuncture.
The acupuncturist will participate in teaching principles of acupuncture to staff, students and residents including journal clubs, grand rounds and in-service trainings. The incumbent provides assistance as needed for issues or problems that arise in relation to the acupuncture practice and serves as a preceptor to new staff or less experienced staff and students. The advanced level acupuncturist serves as an advisor to leadership on issues pertaining to acupuncture. The acupuncturist may participate in clinical research projects
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 4:45 pm
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
- You may be required to serve a probationary period
- Subject to a background/security investigation
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process
To qualify for this position, applicants must meet all requirements by the closing date of this announcement, 12/23/2019.
United States Citizenship: Non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
Education. Individual must meet one of the requirements below:
Master's degree in acupuncture or oriental medicine from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM). OR
Advanced level degree in acupuncture or oriental medicine from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
To see full job description and to apply, CLICK HERE
- 12/6/19; PT Acupuncturist, Georgetown, TX
Position: Part-Time Acupuncturist - Samaritan Center
The Georgetown Acupuncturist provides acupuncture and Oriental Medicine services to Samaritan Center (SC) Integrative Medicine clients and may perform or prescribe the use of acupuncture, Asian Bodywork Therapy (ABT), acupressure, nutrition, diet, and additional practices of Oriental Medicine as delineated under Texas acupuncture licensure to promote, maintain, and restore health. This is a part-time position, 8 hours per week, and may grow depending on client demand. The Georgetown Acupuncturist will work out of our satellite location in Georgetown, so the ideal candidate will be a Georgetown resident, or live within reasonable driving distance to Georgetown.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide acupuncture and ABT services and prescribe nutrition and herbal interventions to SC clients and staff that are safe, appropriate and effective.
- Document all sessions in Electronic Health Record (EHR) according to established guidelines in a timely manner.
- Observe and maintain acupuncture Clean Needle Technique.
- Have the willingness to develop a caseload by representing SC in the community and with referral sources.
- Have the willingness and drive to provide quality care to two patients per hour.
- Maintain client confidentiality and sensitivity during all interactions.
- Perform monthly inventory of herbs, supplements and supplies and submit order requests to Director of Programs.
- Communicate with SC staff and counselors to ensure thorough and complete client care; consult with appropriate staff and care providers regarding treatment when necessary.
- Report any unusual client interactions to supervisor and document all incidents in EHR.
- Respect scope of practice, referring to mental health clinicians or other providers when appropriate.
- Completion of Military Cultural Competency training within first six months of employment required.
- Graduation (Master Level) from an ACAOM-accredited acupuncture college.
- Certification to practice Asian Bodywork Therapy through the American Organization of Bodywork Therapies of Asia and additional training in functional or clinical nutrition preferred, but not necessary.
- A minimum of two years of clinical experience providing acupuncture and Oriental Medicine services. Supervised student clinic time may be considered.
- Current and valid status as a Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc) by the Texas Medical Board of Acupuncture Examiners.
- Have a passion for Oriental Medicine, theory, principles, techniques and methods. Pay attention to detail. Meet deadlines, submit paperwork on time. Be organized and communicate effectively. Be self-directed and motivated to function independently as well as work effectively as part of a team. Practice self-care, ask for help and set appropriate boundaries. Possess the ability to be flexible and innovative in treatment approaches. Have an interest in working with military and veteran populations as well as low-income, underserved individuals.
APPLY HERE. Submit resume or CV, plus cover letter/email by December 15th, 2019
- 11/27/19; Administrative Assistant, Austin, TX
Position: Administrative Assistant - West Holistic Medicine
We are looking for a people-oriented person to work part-time in an administrative assistant position at a small medical and acupuncture practice downtown.
The right-fit candidate will have a “the customer is always right” mentality and be able to multitask with a calm, friendly demeanor. Must be punctual and detail-oriented.
Good phone etiquette, computer and organizational skills required. Interest in health and/or acupuncture fields is a plus.
Position is part-time, 30 hours/week, $12/hour.
Please only contact us/send resume if seriously interested and available to start ASAP.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to Juan Nicolas Ruiz at firstname.lastname@example.org, 512-576-2886