Are you looking for a part-time job? Many students maintain part-time positions throughout their time at AOMA and beyond. If you're looking for work in Austin, use our Part-time Work Guide. You can download the guide here.
On this page, we list job opportunities for acupuncturists that have been sent directly to AOMA by local, national, and international sources. We list at least 50 of the most recent job postings, so please note the date before each job description and contact employers directly to ask if positions are still open. AOMA has partnered with Resumes for America to bring you a free resume tool. Resume Builder assists you to create an effective and professional resume by providing expert tips, writing examples, and helpful suggestions. The software also comes with a cover letter builder, thank you letter builder, and more. For all students registering for the first time or returning students logging in, visit the free resume builder now and sign in with your university issued email address.
If you have a job opportunity or practice for sale that you would like to see listed here, please contact the Career Services Department at email@example.com.
- 9/15/17, FT Acupuncturist, Alexandria, VA
Licensed Acupuncturist - Holistic Touch
We are growing and looking for a special person to join our acupuncture team who is friendly, patient focused and:
- Excels in providing excellent patient care with traditional Chinese medicine techniques
- has certification in Acupuncture and Herbology
- has software and technology skills and the desire to learn and work with our systems
- maintains professional standards, is on time to work (arriving 30 minutes before first scheduled client)
- is detail oriented, is tidy in shared workspaces, and works well with people including clients, co-workers, and management.
At Holistic Touch we pride ourselves in providing care for the entire person and a focus on total well-being. We like our clients to feel at home with us and like we are a part of their family while maintaining a professional and healthy atmosphere. We offer Acupuncture, Cupping, Herbal Consultations, Essential Oil Classes and Consultations, Massage, Skin Care, Reiki and more to give a complete experience to all of our clients.Our licensed acupuncturist will receive a competitive starting commission rate with the ability to increase commission percentage based on weekly performance.
Responsibilities of Licensed Acupuncturists and Herbalists:
- excel in people and communication skills.
- are interested in building their practice here long term.
- are committed in providing thorough, excellent care to their patients.
- are certified in Herbal Medicine and competently practices Herbal Medicine with patients as a regular form of treatment, in addition to acupuncture treatments.
- offer talks at our center to the general public, meet with doctors, participate in health fairs, and promote themselves and their specialties outside of Holistic Touch as well as cross promotion within the center.
- have a minimum of two years in private practice. Or, we will consider an incredibly ambitious new grad with stellar references from local practitioners and teachers.
- One year as a Licensed Acupuncturist.
- Knowledge and experience with all of our services that we offer.
- Candidates should exhibit strong organizational skills and an outgoing personality in addition to a positive, friendly, helpful attitude toward Team Members and Guests to maintain the outstanding quality of the Holistic Touch experience.
- Looking for people with flexible availability. Morning people will get special consideration as we would love to expand our morning availability to clients before work. Some evening and weekend availability also preferred.
- Two (2) years as a licensed acupuncturist practicing acupuncture and herbal medicine.
- Ability to work with and learn our Booking Software and systems.
Our Wellness Center is open 7 days a week. Schedule will be determined at time of hiring based on the availability of the contractor as well as the Acupuncturist already on our team. Preference given to people with morning and weekend availability and the ability to be flexible with covering other Acupuncturist shifts during vacations and sick days.
How to Apply:
- Please, send us your resume and cover letter telling us why you think you would be an integral team member at Holistic Touch.
- Discuss your specialties in depth and how your skills will compliment our health center.
- Tell us what you plan to do to grow your personal practice while a contractor at Holistic Touch.
Position will begin immediately.
This position is a 1099 Independent Contractor Position.
We look forward to learning more about you.
- 9/15/17, PT Acupuncturist, Las Vegas, NV
Part-time position for an experienced acupuncturist or new graduate with a significant history of previous health care experience.
We are a very busy in practice in Las Vegas, NV looking to grow and provide more availability to our clients. Must be licensed in Nevada; some reimbursement for initial licensing fees available if hired.
This position is to start in January. Nevada's licensing process is long and interested parties would need to get started in October.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 9/15/17, PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
Part-time Acupuncturist wanted for high volume Acupuncture clinic owned by AOMA Alumni.
“Our Mission is to Make Your Life Better”
Do what you love and enhance the lives of countless others. Join a community of wellness-minded individuals on a mission to heal our community.
This is an employee position with base pay and bonus potential.
We handle all the marketing and administration so you can do what you do best, make people feel better!
We offer you:
- A consistent schedule
- Quickly enhance your acupuncture techniques and outcomes by working in a high-volume clinic
- Paid training in distal needling techniques
- Supplies, scrubs and malpractice insurance are provided
- Work with like-minded and supportive team members
- Hourly Pay + performance-based bonuses
- Graduate of an accredited acupuncture school
- Certified by the NCCAOM
- Current Texas Acupuncture license / Soon-to-be licensed also acceptable
- Ability to make patients feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
- Friendly and warm personality
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
- Confident and positive disposition
Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. In the email reference or subject line type: Acupuncturist Position 0917
- 9/13/17, Space for Rent (Wellness Center), Austin, TX
Quiet commercial rooms for rent at a local wellness center (3701 Drossett Dr)
Perfect for start-up acupuncturists or massage therapists! Different sized rooms depending on your needs starting at $600/month.
Call 512-364-0897 EXT 3 to set up a viewing.
- 9/13/17, PT Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
We have created a comprehensive model that provides the highest quality of care and delivers an excellent and complete patient experience. At our workplace Wellness Center, patients have access to primary care physicians, nurses, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, acupuncturists, counseling, vision, and even dental. They can enjoy onsite fitness facilities as well as nutritionists and classes.
We are currently seeking a part-time acupuncturist to join our team who will support ourculture of health and wellness, and who will work closely with all the healthcare providers to ensure that the patient receives the most excellent care and enjoys the entire experience. You will be working in a new state of the art facility at one of the world’s most innovative companies who is constantly on the cutting edge of technology.
This is currently a part time 5 - 15 hours per week job with guaranteed pay. This is not per patient or a fee split. Ability to be flexible is a plus.
- Meet with patients to obtain a comprehensive health history and learn about their complaints and symptoms
- Make a diagnosis and create a treatment plan
- Perform acupuncture, acupressure, cupping, and related TCM techniques
- Maintain patient records
- Comply with all safety protocols as well as current laws and regulations
- Work cooperatively in an integrated medical facility
- Must hold a current, active, and unrestricted Acupuncturist license from the Texas State Board of Acupuncture
- Examiners – Newly licensed and newly temporary licensed waiting for the board to meet are encouraged to
- Must hold and maintain current Professional Liability Insurance
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – you will be treating more than one person at a time
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a positive manner
- Enthusiastic and compassionate with a strong focus on patient care
- Experience with electronic health systems preferred but you will be trained in proprietary software
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
Please send resume and cover letter including a short description about why you became an acupuncturist and why you think you would be perfect for this position to Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9/11/17, PT Front Desk Receptionist, Austin, TX
We have a part-time Front Desk Receptionist position available in our busy South Austin Wellness Center.
The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic, motivated and high-energy with a solid work ethic and a customer's-come-first attitude. You will need to have the ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor with the patients and staff. The ability to manage time and prioritize duties is essential to the success of this position. This is an essential position to the success and flow of our office.
Marketing and bookkeeping experience is preferred but not required. We are willing to invest in the ideal candidate a great amount of knowledge, time and training. We are looking for a candidate who has interest in acupuncture, nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering phone
- Checking patients in and out
- Collecting copays and patient portions
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Entry of patient demographics
- Batching daily deposits
- Verifying charges
- Prepare and restock rooms
- Assisting doctor with patient therapy when necessary
- Nutritional guidance
- Discounted supplements/herbs
Compensation: Training will be $15/ hour, Salary Review given after 30 days.
Background check will be performed before hiring.
Submit resume and business references by email only (email@example.com). No calls, walk-ins or faxes accepted. (See original job post here).
- 9/11/17, FT Acupuncturist, Omaha, NE
A busy and dynamic acupuncture clinic in Omaha, NE is in search of a passionate Chinese Medicine practitioner who is ready to step in and start seeing patients immediately.
The ideal candidate possesses the proper credentials, is professional, dependable, communicative, and wants to work in a patient-oriented setting with a passion for fertility. Must be willing to commit and settle in!
Omaha, NE is located in the heart of the Midwest and has a booming and in-demand alternative medicine scene. Our clinic alone is booked out 12 weeks with over 100 people on a waiting list! Omaha frequently ranks in the Top 10 on various national lists, such as the Forbes lists, including the Best Places for Businesses and Careers, and the Best Place to Raise a Family. You can be part of this great community at an acupuncture clinic that’s been in business for 14 1/2 Years and that won the “Best of Omaha” award for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017!
Established in 2003, Thirteen Moons Acupuncture is a beautiful clinic situated near one of the busiest intersections in Midtown Omaha. The property houses two buildings, an old farmhouse and airy carriage house sitting on a picturesque property with lots of trees and green space. The clinic occupies the lower level of the remodeled farmhouse. The remaining space is occupied by health practitioners and instructors who are part of the Thirteen Moons Health and Wellness Collaborative. For more information about the clinic, please visit: www.thirteenmoonsacupuncture.com
- L.Ac. and NCCAOM certified in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology (or OM)
- Experience/Interest in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and OB/GYN preferred.
- May consider graduates with superb references and strong internship credentials
- Specifics of the position, including schedule and pay may be discussed and negotiable.
- 9/11/17, PT Acupuncturist, Arvada, CO
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A WELL-ESTABLISHED CLINIC
Whole Family Acupuncture & Wellness is looking to bring on an acupuncturist who is excited about Chinese Medicine, eager to reach out the community and enjoys working with other practitioners. At Whole Family Acupuncture & Wellness each patient is important to us and we take pride in understanding the individual health needs of each patient, and together with each patient discuss and develop treatment plans. It is our philosophy that what happens outside the treatment room to improve and maintain one's health is just as important as what occurs in the office during an acupuncture session thereby encouraging patients to take an active role in their health care.
Availability requirements: part time with availability to start 3-5 weekday afternoon-evenings/week (Monday, Tuesday, Wed and Friday) AND Saturdays (9-1:30) with opportunity to expand
- Licensed acupuncturist, Provide your own Malpractice Insurance
- Looking for an acupuncturist with less than 3 years experience
- Interested in working in a collaborative environment, discussing patient cases and contribute thoughts and ideas on ways further grow the practice
- Professional demeanor
- Compassionate Practitioner with excellent patient communication skills
- Interest in finding networking opportunities in the community to facilitate growth of practice
- Able to work independently and responsibly in regard to treating patients and completing tasks in timely manner
- Excellent communication skills with staff and management
Required education: Master's
Required language: English
Required license or certification: L.Ac., NCCAOM Dipl., Malpractice Insurance
- 9/11/17, PT Acupuncturist, Thousand Oaks, CA
David Lee Acupuncture - $3,600 a month
- 30 hours a week, 4 days a week, including Saturdays and some weekday evenings.
- $3,600 per month.
- Opportunity to a full-time $5,000/month.
- Perform distal acupuncture. As needed, prescribe Chinese herbs, give dietary adjustment advice, and teach acupressure technique.
- Highly professional with excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Has genuine commitment to staying true to the values of the vision and mission toward the highest quality service and patient outcome.
- Properly document all patient care.
- Willingness to learn and develop within the model of our clinic.
- Effectively provide quality, patient-centered care, attempting to achieve a wellness paradigm shift for all patients.
- Develop and deliver a quality new patient experience every time.
- Steady and stable approach to patient care.
- Displays sensitivity to the needs of patients in stressful health situations.
- Displays composure in an emotionally charged environment.
- Build and maintain relationships such as bedside manner, empathy, education, knowledge in a variety of subjects, and completion of patient call follow-ups in a timely manner.
- Experience working with a diverse range of conditions and people at their stage of health.
- Write up 2 patient success cases and one press release a week for social media.
- Willing to be trained in presentation skills and to give talks at venues, which the manager will set up.
- A minimum of two years working as a practitioner of Oriental medicine preferred.
- Have a special interest and an in-depth knowledge in one or more of the following: drug addiction and withdrawal, gastro-enterology, oncology, musculo-skeletal pain management, neuropathy, diabetes, prostatitis, and hot flashes.
David Lee Acupuncture Clinic provides acupuncture, Asian herbs, dietary adjustment, lifestyle management, and acupressure therapy. Furthermore, the clinic teaches the public to self-treat and the acupuncturists to increase the efficacy of their clinic.
For 17 years, the practice specializes in constitutional acupuncture, acupressure, dietary adjustment, and Chinese herbs using the techniques of Sasang, Saam, Tetrasoma, and Bi-Horary, all of which are designed to address the psychological, physiological, and physical needs.
- 9/11/17, Acupuncturist, Ramsey, NJ
Licensed Acupuncturists wanted for a full time position that includes evening and Saturday hours.
A growing Acupuncture Practice is expanding its team in Bergen County, NJ. Competitive salary, benefits and incentive packages are included. Success oriented professionals must possess the following:
- New Jersey acupuncture license
- Graduated from an accredited Acupuncture program
- Certified in Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Strong interest in Western Herbology
- Seeking to work in an open, fast paced team environment
- High energy individual that enjoys interaction with people
- Patient & caring while being results oriented
- Coachable & motivated to be in a learning environment
- Excellent verbal & communication skills
Willing to sponsor work visa
- 9/11/17, Acupuncturist, Westminster, CO
Acupuncturist at Kaiser Permanente
Provide professional acupuncture services through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of clients. Meet the needs of clients and the multi-disciplinary team through communication, coordination, and documentation. Considers how actions or plans will affect members; responds quickly to meet member/patient needs and resolves problems. Position will have the flexibility to cover multiple locations if needed.
- Assess, treat, and evaluate clients of Kaiser Permanente Centers for Complementary Medicine within the scope of the Acupuncturists Practice Act for the State of Colorado.
- Communicate effectively with an interdisciplinary team including client, family, physician, referral sources, team members, peers, support staff and management through written and verbal means.
- Facilitate the delivery of age-related care skills as defined by area patient population.
- Assist in creating a calm and healing environment for clients and staff.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and requirements.
- Provide exemplary customer service, including rooming own patients.
- Prepares treatment rooms for use by cleaning, stocking, and arranging supplies, equipment and instruments. Maintains departmental supplies, equipment and apparatus in a clean, safe and functional condition.
- Demonstrates computer literacy for charting and reviewing in an automated medical record. Works within scope of practice and according to KP policies. Complies with regulatory requirements and standards of care.
- Performs the responsibilities of other departmental personnel, including clerical and reception duties, to maintain efficient departmental operations, as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, such as assisting in orienting and training new employees, transporting equipment or patient, stocking shelves, taking inventories, and ordering supplies.
- The union and the company are currently investigating the salary for this position under the bargaining unit. If it is determined that the salary is different than as described, appropriate action will be taken.
- Graduate of an accredited or approved school of Acupuncture or Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- License, Certification, Registration
- Registered acupuncturist in the State of Colorado required.
- If in the first year of license, National board certification by NCCA as a Diplomate of Acupuncture required.
- National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
- Must go through CPMG credentialing approval process.
- Have no adverse reporting in the national practitioner databank.
- Keen observation and assessment skills to detect physical abnormalities and know when to refer patients to a physician.
- Minimum of three (3) years of practice experience preferred.
- Acupuncturist with experience in an integrated clinic or healthcare setting preferred.
- Public Speaking ability strongly preferred.
- 9/11/17, Associate Acupuncturist, Austin, TX
We are looking for a Texas licensed practitioner who’s skilled in functional medicine, eager to learn and become a respected, successful member of our busy, high-energy team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who’s excited about Functional Medicine/Nutrition, eager to help people get and stay well.
You’re looking for more than just a job – you want real training and mentoring, this is a career opportunity for the right person.
As an associate you will be fully immersed in all areas of practice success.
We work well together in a fully equipped, smooth running office, where we see mostly referrals and all of our income is from cash and not insurance.
We work hard and have fun using Applied Kinesiology (muscle testing), clinical nutrition and a variety of therapies.
Must have training in Standard Process, Apex Energtics, reading functional blood chemistry lab ranges, hormone testing (saliva), Genetic testing, and neuroscience testing. (Some of this can be taught, but a Functional Medicine basis is a MUST.)
Check out the clinic at the link provided
Call to meet and we’ll work out if we’re a good fit.
50/50 split with 6-figure potential in the first year.
Contact - Dr.Tenesha@gmail.com
- 9/8/17, Associate Acupuncturist, Kingsport, TN
Acupuncturist wanted for a established and expanding acupuncture clinic in the Heart of Appalachia.
Growing clinic in the Tri-Cities region of East Tennessee is looking to expand by adding a licensed acupuncturist to be an associate in our team. Open since 1999, we have an established clientele and look to expand our referral network and need help to carry the patient load.
The clinic provides administrative support, online appointment booking services and all supplies.
Acupuncturist is paid commission of 40% of client payments and a monthly salary. Custom Herbal formulas are paid in full directly to Associate thru Crane Herbs.
Candidate is expected to have a minimum of sixteen appointment slots available per week for forty-six weeks per year, attend a paid monthly community-day promotion and public event speaking scheduled quarterly. Hours and schedules are flexible.
- Experience in distal acupuncture techniques such as Balance Method style.
- Have training in western sciences and traditional method diagnosis and able to treat in conjunction with modern medical referrals for GI care, fertility, orthopedic and respiratory needs.
- Have an outgoing personality and desire to serve a wide population.
- Be comfortable with public speaking at education functions to help promote the art.
- Having some hands on bodywork technique is helpful.
- Herbal and natural supplement training is helpful but not required.
This area is beautiful territory, close to national forests and not far from the BlueRidge Parkway and Appalachian Trail. It is not market saturated and has huge growth potential. We have a host of medical facilities and a couple of large corporations that need our services.
Some relocation assistance is available. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an associate information packet to begin the interview process.
- 9/8/17, FT Acupuncturist, Boston, MA
Wellfit Acupuncture is hiring a full-time acupuncturist with great customer service skills.
They must be willing to learn the ins and outs of our clinic and our own standard treatment protocols. They are able to work as a team, organize treatment plan, and multi-task with ease while treating multiple patients. We are rapidly expanding and looking for a candidate who's looking to grow with our clinic and stay long-term.
The ideal candidate will be expected to be professional, enthusiastic, and be able to communicate effectively with fellow practitioners.
Candidate Must Be:
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of MA
- Malpractice insurance certified
Preferred but not required:
- Experience conducting medical notes
- Basic knowledge of insurance coding and billing (training available)
- Confident to re-book patients and provide frequency/duration for continued care
If you are interested in applying to our clinic, please visit our website: www.wellfitstudio.com and send us your resume.
$35 - $110 an hour
- 9/8/17, FT Acupuncturist, Santa Barbara, CA
The Santa Barbara Herb Clinic is seeking to hire a full-time acupuncturist to help handle the growing patient load at the practice.
Tram Pham is the owner and lead practitioner of the Santa Barbara Herb Clinic, one of the biggest acupuncture and Chinese Medicine practices between San Francisco and LA. The Clinic was started in the 1980s, and Tram is the third owner. The clinic operates 2 pharmacies featuring over 600 granules, raw herbs, and patents, features 5 beautiful treatment rooms and 2 private offices.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong background in prescribing custom herbal formulas, will have a compelling story that clearly communicates a passion for all-natural healing, will project a calming presence demeanor, and will possess an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to do whatever it takes to aid in Clinic operations. Acupuncturists do not have to generate their own leads and are paid by salary, not per patient. Compensation is +$50K DOE annual salary with 10 PTO days, and moving stipend.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acupuncture treatments – You must practice Balance Method, distal needling acupuncture, or be willing to learn.
- Herbal remedy prescriptions - The Santa Barbara Herb Clinic is renowned for their pharmacy. A strong background in herbs is required and will be heavily weighed.
- Filling prescriptions – This is a fast-paced clinic, and acupuncturists will fill prescriptions for each other when available.
- Answer phones/sitting in at front desk – When our receptionist is at lunch or steps away, we answer the phone to cover for her.
- Weekly inventory assessment and replenishment
The clinic is in a beautiful office at 3760 State St, Suite 102, Santa Barbara, CA 93105. Santa Barbara is a beautiful coastal city 2 hours north of Los Angeles and boasts a large community of holistic patients.
Hours: We are seeking to hire someone full-time, Monday-Friday. Anticipate working from 8:30 AM-5:30 PM.
Compensation: Annual +$50K salary DOE, plus 10 PTO days, and moving stipend. We are looking to hire immediately
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume
More Information can be found at: www.santabarbaraherbclinic.com
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Required experience in acupuncture and herbal prescription: 1 year
- 9/8/17, Acupuncturist, Chicago, IL
Busy Practice Hiring an Acupuncturist - Division Chiropractic & Acupuncture
Apply to job here
Well-established integrative health clinic in Chicago is seeking a licensed acupuncturist. We are an upbeat team of professional healers offering acupuncture, Chinese herbs, chiropractic and massage. We work in tandem, referring to one another and discussing cases for collaborative patient care. We are a busy clinic with a long-term patient base, strong word of mouth referrals and great foot traffic. We see both cash and insurance patients. We have full-time receptionist coverage, but some light office work is required.
Our ideal candidate is a gentle, confident and qualified practitioner who can care for our dear patients 4 days per week, including some evenings and Saturdays. You must be good at communicating with patients and able to convey a clear treatment plan. While we see patients for a wide array of ailments, chronic/acute pain, infertility, allergies, digestive problems and anxiety/depression are especially common. NCCAOM Diplomate in Oriental Medicine or Chinese Herbology is preferred, but will consider someone actively working toward passing the herbal board exam.
Job duties include:
- Providing safe, effective acupuncture treatments
- Managing 3 treatment rooms
- Taking electronic SOAP notes
- Recommending patent herbal formulas, when appropriate
- Performing accessory modalities such as cupping, guasha, E-stim, etc.
- Referring to other practitioners as needed
- Tuesday 1:30-9pm
- Wednesday 3:30-8:30
- Friday 9am-6pm
- Saturday 8:30am-4pm
We are looking to fill this position immediately. Illinois licensure will be required before your start date. To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter describing your style of practice, niche as well as an explanation of how you envision your role as a provider in an integrative medicine clinic. Please confirm your availability aligns with the hours listed above. Pay is competitive and will be discussed.
- 9/5/17, Acupuncturist, Salida, CO
Are you passionate about health and wellness? Do you have a new approach to wellness that you would like to share with others?
INTEGRATE mind•body•fitness is searching for passionate practitioners ready to bring their skills and love for healing and whole health to our team! We are open minded and welcoming of new modalities and ideas..... call us, we would love to see how you could support our goal of whole wellness.
Job Description Here
INTEGRATE is located in beautiful Salida, Colorado. Nestled in the shadows of the collegiate peaks and on the banks of the Arkansas River, Salida seems to be a top choice for living, retiring and recreating. Located in central Colorado in the Upper Arkansas River Valley, Salida embodies the Colorado lifestyle experience. It is an outdoors paradise with year-round activities that include an almost complete A-to-Z adventure list: archery, biking, camping, climbing, fishing, four-wheeling, golfing, hiking, hunting, kayaking, picnicking, rock-hounding, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and a world-class zip line tour. We are a well established, thriving, 4000 sq ft. Spa, Wellness Center, Yoga & Fitness Studio all in one!
Our holistic practitioners and trainers share a vision to educate, inspire and support our community in optimal health and well-being. Our team offers preventative education and empowerment to help facilitate your personal growth and take a more active role in your own health care.
Our goal is to create a truly unique wellness experience that will leave you feeling healthy and renewed. Job opportunity /details / bennies depend on individual applicant. Must have applicable professional liability Insurance and Colorado License.
***_Please send resume and cover letter._*
- 9/5/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Quiet Commerical Rooms for Rent at a Local Wellness Center (3801 Drossett Drive)
Perfect for start-upacupuncturists or massage therapists!
Different sized rooms depending on your needs, starting at $600/month. Call 512-364-0897 ext. 3 to set up a viewing.
- 9/5/17, TCM Student Intern, Austin, TX
Light Family Acupuncture is looking for an amazing addition to their team!
Office Assistant, reception, and TCM intern for our fast paced and thriving acupuncture clinic in central Austin. You will be paid to learn!
The position is 10-20 somewhat flexible hours per week that include: front desk responsibilities, client education and interaction, training in point plotting, needle removal, moxa, cupping, herbal formulas, and many other TCM modalities!
The candidate must be responsible, dependable, enthusiastic, friendly, and confident interacting with clients. Experience with social media a huge plus!
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email: Lightfamilyacupuncture@gmail.com
- 9/5/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Office Share Space For Acupuncturist/Massage Therapist (FM 2222/RM620)
For more information see original post
Brand New Construction. Room available on Nov. 1st in Chiropractic Office available. Approx. 120+sq ft plus storage.
Ideal for Acupuncturist/Massage Therapist/Naturalpath/Nutritionist, etc. Can gain clients from existing clinic patient base and cross market to them as well. Great opportunity.
Includes all utilities as well except phone.
- 9/5/17, FT Acupuncturist, Las Vegas, NV
Trilogy Spa Properties, LLC
Well & Being at the Red Rock Spa is looking to hire a licensed Acupuncturist to create and provide world class acupuncture treatments, marketing and promoting of acupuncture services, and business generation. Additionally it is imperative for the Acupuncturist to consistently contribute to the overall success of Fitness and Well & Being by supporting in all aspects of these programs – including group exercise, private instruction, and membership growth.
Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative, service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the hospitality industry. Trilogy creates environments where real spa entrepreneurs want to apply their craft. Our commitment is to help you fulfill your dreams and reach your goals.
The ideal candidate desires to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an employee. We are seeking someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of our guests. If you are driven to succeed and proud to serve others, we want you as part of our team!
“Trilogy inspires those who make our Guests Healthy and Happy”
The Acupuncturist will deliver the member and guest acupuncture experience to the highest level of Trilogy Spa Holdings standards. This key professional role includes world-class acupuncture treatments and cupping. Actively participate as needed to support spa management in the marketing and promoting of healing therapy/wellness services. The Acupuncturist is expected to protect the health and safety of all members, guests and staff.
- Masters or Masters Level degree in Acupuncture from an accredited 3-year full time clinical acupuncture program.
- Board Certified through the National Certification Commission on Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Duly qualified and licensed to practice in Nevada.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays) and must also be available on an "on-call" basis (if needed).
- Minimum of 2 years performing acupuncture treatments.
- Competitive rate + gratuity + commission
- Full-Time Only; Medical, Dental, Vision, 15 days Paid Time off
- All employees ; 401K, Retail & Spa Discounts, Management in Training program, Fitness Center use (certain hours only)
- 9/5/17, FT or PT Acupuncturist, Bronx, NY
XYJ Acupuncture PC - Bronx, NY
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
Original job post at Indeed.com
Acupuncturist position available at No-Fault Medical Office in The Bronx. Full-time or part-time availability.
Candidate has to have NY state Acupuncture License.
Please call Paula for more information: 917-771-7291
- 9/1/17, FT Acupuncturist, San Francisco, CA
IPM Medical Group - San Francisco, CA
IPM Medical Group, California's fastest growing pain management/multi-specialty medical group, needs a Licensed Acupuncturist that is willing to perform services at our San Francisco location.
This is a full-time position, 2 patients every hour. Experience with an EMR software a plus, but not a requirement. However, candidates must be willing to learn our EMR: IMS. Acupuncturist license required. Our Clinic is multidisciplinary, so teamwork is a must. We are open to any modalities in which you specialize and are open to offering other Wellness-based services.
Looking for a go-getter, self-starter who is focused on patient care. We have a large support system to manage authorizations and billing. However, we look for providers that treat the practice as though it was their own ie ask questions about billing, recommend new services to offer, and are willing to go the extra mile to improve processes.
The right candidate will be one who is ready to help people get on their feet and out of pain. We work with many chronic pain patients and our goal is to reduce pain with a combination of Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, and Nutrition Counseling.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for more information and to set up an interview. At the end of your cover letter, please include a short paragraph about your favorite animal - what is it and what qualities make it your favorite?
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: acupuncture: 5 years
- 9/1/17, FT Acupuncturist, Norwood, MN
Sacred Health Family Chiropractic is looking for an additional acupuncturist to join our team.
We currently offer a wide range of services from chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, and weight loss programs. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate acupuncturist to join our team. This new team member will receive hands on mentorship and training to ensure rapid growth and success in an already proven model. We offer very competitive pay! Please email your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- 9/1/17, PT/FT Acupuncturist, Arlington, WA
Hiring Licensed Acupuncturist 한의사 - Arlington Acupuncture
This job opening is for the Arlington location.
Please view our website to learn more about our clinic, our physicians, our mission, and what a wonderful team you would be joining. The right candidate will be the one who is ready to help and guide our patients to feel painless and transform into better lives and wellness. We work with many pain suffering patients and our goal is to reduce intensity, duration, frequency of their pain and other related symptoms with a combination of Acupuncture, Cupping, Herbs and Massage.
We are looking for a Washington state licensed full time acupuncturist, who is passionate and have outstanding people communication skill. Herbal knowledge and strategies to help patients' healing and maintenance progress is a mandatory requirement.
Candidate must have strong foundation on acupuncture, electro-acupuncture, ear acupuncture, cupping, herbal prescription strategies with outstanding health education skill to draw out advanced diagnosis, assessment and recommendation for patient care. The candidate must be able to write prescriptions or referrals for massage and other cares as needed. The candidate need to work simultaneously as a team and alone at the growing acupuncture clinic.
Credentialing with major insurance companies preferred but not necessary before hiring. Upon hiring, he or she will need to be credentialed with any available insurance companies.
We are looking to start with the right candidate as soon as possible. Please submit your resume with cover letter to set up an interview.
- WA State acupuncture License
- Full time Malpractice Insurance
- Knowledge of insurance companies and credentialing
- Positive attitude and good people skills
- Multiple language speaker preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience required
Pay: Salary (to be announced during interview)
Job Hours: Part to Full time ( up to 40 hours weekly)
acupuncture: 1 year
- 9/1/17, FT Acupuncturist, Savage, MN
Finish Line Wellness - Savage, MN
Finish Line Wellness is one of the largest wellness offices in the United States. We are looking for an additional acupuncturist to join our team.We currently offer a wide range of services from chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, personal training, and weight loss programs. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate acupuncturist to join our rapidly expanding division. This new team member will receive hands on mentorship and training to ensure rapid growth and success in an already proven model.
We offer very competitive pay! Please email your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- 9/1/17, FT Acupuncturist, Tucker, Georgia
Owner of Massage Associates of Atlanta, LLC looking to add full-time Acupuncturist to a community of healers.
Build your patient base with steady referrals and support from Massage Associates of Atlanta’s strong client base and networks
Business Description: Massage Associates of Atlanta, LLC is a well established, busy Wellness Center serving Tucker and surrounding communities since 1998. We offer a broad range of massage modalities, allied therapies and wellness classes. Our community of healers includes massage therapists, Rolfer, asian bodyworker practitioners, acupuncturist, and wellness instructors who work together to support our clients on their wellness path.
Massage Associates of Atlanta, LLC
5165 Lavista Rd, Tucker, GA 30084
Contact: Cindy E. Farrar, LMT. BCTMB, CLC, Principal member/sole owner
- 770.508.9016 (cell)
- 770.493.8181 (office)
- 9/1/17, PT Student Intern, Austin, TX
Rx Acupuncture & Wellness is searching for a new student intern!
Want know more about how an acupuncture practice actually works? Ever wanted to have more hands-on training in sports medicine?
As our student intern, you will get experience in an integrative acupuncture practice and using electronic medical records. You will also receive hands-on training from our TCM practitioners on mobility exercises and participate in patient interactions instructing them on how to do the mobility at home. This is a great education on anatomy and functional movement. We are located in southwest Austin, just 5 minutes from AOMA on 290W.
Duties include: checking patients in and out for their appointments, data transfer into the EMR, inventory and sales, counseling patients on mobility, food recommendations, and herbal formulas.
Requirements: punctuality, organization skills, a fun attitude, and at least 3 terms at AOMA.
This is an unpaid position, however you will be compensated in treatments! Every 12 hours worked translates to a 60-minute treatment of your choice.
Candidates can submit a resume to email@example.com
- 8/29/17, Acupuncturist, Coppell, TX
Additional information can be obtained at www.points4health.com
Points for Health Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine, a thriving and rapidly growing general practice, is searching for a Texas licensed acupuncturist. The practice is in Coppell, Texas and was recently voted “Best Acupuncture in Coppell/Los Colinas” by Living Magazine. This practice is growing rapidly and at times is unable to meet current patient requests for timely appointments. Therefore, we need to add an additional acupuncturist to help meet this demand and help in the expansion of the business. This independent contractor position would include both the responsibilities of providing treatment, as well as marketing the business to the local and surrounding communities to continue the growth of the business. Initially, the position could be part-time, but could quickly evolve to fulltime, depending on the candidate’s willingness to market and attract new business.
Current Texas Leach. license
Minimum of 2 years practice experience (outside of school clinic hours)
Contracted with Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Healthcare or be prepared to apply for credentialing
Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks and social media
Meet with patients to review information about their complaints, symptoms, medical history,
diet, lifestyle, and psychological health
Develop a differential diagnosis and determine treatment strategies accordingly
Explain procedures to patients and prepare them for treatment
Perform acupressure and related techniques
Consult with the patient pertaining to future therapy, diet, exercise, and lifestyle
Prescribe herbal medicine and nutritional supplements, as needed
Evaluate treatment outcomes and maintain patient records
Comply with quality, safety, and infection-prevention protocols, as well as all laws and regulations
Work cooperatively with medical and administrative staff
Continue to further education by reading trade journals, keeping up-to-date on industry practices and regulations and maintaining CME’s
Develop and implement a marketing strategy.
**Compensation is competitive and based on experience and credentials
This is an excellent opportunity to affiliate with a thriving practice in a rapidly growing area of North Texas. Please submit your CV and contact information for review. Be prepared to discuss your marketing plan at your interview. Please also include the following in your submission:
What are your short-term goals (next 5 years)?
What are three of your professional strengths?
What do you consider to be a positive customer experience? Why?
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and learn more about your background and determine if Points for Health Acupuncture is the right fit for you!
Send cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8/23/17, Practice for Sale, Blairsville, GA
Thriving practice in Blairsville, GA available
About the practice: I rent space in a medical suite with three separate units. The landlord is the chiropractor next door. He has been in the area for a long time, is well respected, appreciates Chinese Medicine, and sends a lot of clients my way. There is a reflexologist located in the 3rd suite. The suite that I use has 3 treatment rooms (one is used by an excellent massage therapist that has been a pleasure to work with), a reception area with a built in desk, a hallway with shelving for herbs etc, and a bathroom. Rent is $250 a month to use the space for 2-3 days a week and cleaning/utilities are included! My schedule has been consistently full for the four years that I have been practicing in the area and I currently have a waiting list for new clients. I am the only licensed acupuncturist in an hour drive radius!
About the area: Blairsville is located in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains in northeast Georgia. It is beautiful, safe and relatively quiet. Asheville, NC and Atlanta, GA are both about 2 hours away. My clientele is a blend of locals whose families have been in the area for many generations and transplants that move to the region to retire. Cost of living is low and the public school system is excellent.
It is very important to me that the community continue to have access to Chinese Medicine. Please contact me with any interest/questions at email@example.com
- 8/21/17, FT Acupuncturist, Edina, MN
Chinese Acupuncture and Herb Center: LICENSED ACUPUNCTURIST-Full Time
Apply through Indeed.
Chinese Acupuncture and Herb Center – Twin Cities, MN CAHC has been operating for over 17 years with multiple locations in the Twin Cities, and have a large referral network composed of various types of practitioners such as MDs, chiropractors, physical therapists, and nurse practitioners. CAHC is fast growing and plans to further expand in the Twin Cities metro this year.
CAHC is looking for full-time acupuncturists who are positive, caring, energetic, motivated, hard working, have good communication skills, and are continuous learners. We are also looking for people with a big heart and who put patients' needs first.
Qualities and Traits:
- An acupuncturist, like any other health-care provider, needs to have a good bedside manner. Patients want to feel confident that they have placed themselves in capable hands.
- The ability to effectively communicate, which includes listening well, is essential.
- Provide acupuncture services to a diverse patient population
- Communicate with other acupuncturists in office to co-manage care
- Network within the community at clinic or marketing events
- Confidently recommend treatment plans
- Assist and help our company continue to grow and expand our service locations
- Master’s degree in acupuncture and oriental medicine field
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Minnesota
- We welcome both experienced acupuncturists and recent graduates to apply. CAHC offers a great platform for you to gain experience in the acupuncture field.
- We reward good caring practitioners with great competitive pay with no limits on earning potential.
- Motivated and appreciative patients
- Fantastic and supportive work environment.
- Fast growing and dynamic practice.
- We are looking to fill positions in multiple locations. Apply Now!
Please do NOT contact the office directly.
- 8/21/17, PT Community Acupuncturist, Cedar Park, TX
Part-Time Community Acupuncturist in Cedar Park
We are a small local 501(c)3 non-profit Community Wellness Center. We are seeking a Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc) for Community Acupuncture. Experience in a Community Acupuncture setting is a bonus.
Be part of something that is growing, pioneering, & needed in this community - affordable holistic / wellness services. Make a difference & help those that desperately need it - we welcome anyone at our center.
You would be a PART-TIME Contractor (paid per service), so you make your own schedule / hours (although we would prefer it to at least be during "peak hours" any or all of these days [Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri 11am-1pm &/or 4pm-7pm]). So, you can easily have a work/life balance: family, life, another job. We do have another Acupuncturist, but she also teaches, so her schedule is Thursday afternoons and Saturday's.
We provide alot of items: room with 4-6 treatment recliners, infrared mineral lamps, treatment table (for patients who cannot "recline" or you need to needle their back) & consultation area, bathroom, receptionist (assisting you with clients, making appts, payments, etc), payment processing, marketing (although you are encouraged to market yourself as well for more clientele), internet/phone, waiting room, conference room (if you want to do workshops or classes), kitchen (with free coffee / tea / water for you & clients), laundry & cleaning service. We also have a start-up supply of needles available, if needed. Full disclosure is that we are only 1 year old, so we are still in a "ramp-up" period...although clientele is steadily increasing & why we need help.
We do have a healthy amount of advertising / marketing in various avenues. However, it would be great if you could bring-in your existing clientele &/or have an entrepreneurial spirit (getting out in the community so others can connect / bond directly with you - it's a powerful thing in folks knowing the practitioner directly & helps with "word of mouth"). Basically, we take the burden & headache of the business & cost side so you can just do what you do best. Also, since this is a full holistic wellness center, we encourage referrals & optional trade-services between our practitioners (Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Counseling, Fitness Classes, Acupuncture, etc).
Please look over our "Values of Our Organization" - if you also fit these values, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a background of yourself, your education & experience...as well as what days/hours you will be able to typically work. Thank you!
-- Values of Our Organization --
CHRISTIAN STANDARDS - We are committed to honoring God in all that we do including trusting that all needs, resources & finances will be met.
FAMILY & COMMUNITY- We are committed to putting our family first & being good citizens in the communities we live & work.
COLLABORATION - We are committed to creating an environment where ideas are shared freely. We seek creative partnerships, referrals, & alliances with the people we work with.
AUTHENTIC WORK CULTURE - We want to create a fun & positive environment where people, our greatest resources, are valued & truly feel they belong.
ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT - We desire motivated & passionate staff who are respectful of the reputation of our organization to provide great customer service, gentle treatment compliance, & marketing of themselves (their service).
HONOR & INTEGRITY - We are committed to doing what is right as that will build loyalty & trust. Trust strengthens the relationship. We are in the relationship business!
PHILANTHROPY - We are committed to being good stewards of the resources entrusted to us & giving back, being agents for the environment, & serving others is at the core of our organizational model.
- 8/18/17, FT or PT Acupuncturist, East Brunswick, NJ
NJ Liscensed Acupuncturist Full-time or Part-time - Core Spine & Wellness LLC
Apply through Indeed
Our multi-disciplinary, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Medical Weight-Loss Clinic is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic therapist who wants to participate and grow in a progressive and caring facility focused on health and wellness.
We offer full benefits for the full-time position and partial benefits for the part-time position. Growth opportunity is available for the right individual. New grads welcome.
- 8/18/17, FT Acupuncturist, Flower Mound, TX
Epic Healthcare & Physical Medicine is an established, integrated, holistic health facility looking to hire an acupuncturist for either employment or as an independent contractor.
Apply through Indeed
- Reviews physical findings and medical histories to make diagnoses.
- Identifies correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients' anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to treatments.
- Inserts needles to provide acupuncture treatment.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes and recommends altered treatments as necessary to further improve health.
- Maintains detailed and complete records of health care plans and prognosis.
- Adheres to all standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures.
- Education: LAC required.
- Experience: Appropriate certifications and/or licenses with at least 2 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8/18/17, FT Acupuncturist, Herndon, VA
Acupuncture clinic seeking full-time acupuncture practitioner to join our practice.
Apply through Indeed.
Candidate must be licensed to practice acupuncture in Virginia. Experienced practitioners will find a streamlined system they can join seamlessly. New graduates are encouraged to apply - learn how a busy, working clinic functions. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, a desire to serve as well as impeccable dependability and punctuality. This is an employment position, not a space rental. We want to find the next great team member to welcome into our successful, upbeat practice.
- 8/18/17, PT/FT Acupuncturist, Burlington, MA
Growing acupuncture practice in southern NH seeking a PT/FT acupuncturist to join our team at Nashua Acupuncture Center.
Looking for a compassionate, patient-oriented practitioner who has solid TCM clinical skills and is detail-oriented. We are a hybrid acupuncture practice that specializes in women's health/infertility and musculoskeletal conditions, however, treat a broad spectrum of other conditions. Position includes some evening and Saturday hours. Seasoned practitioners and new grads welcome to apply. Please email cover letter, resume and 2 references.
- 8/18/17, PT Acupuncturist, Scottsdale, AZ
Looking for a motivated and passionate Acupuncturist to join our team at Scottsdale Acupuncture.
This is the ideal position for someone who is looking to grow within their career and expand their knowledge.
Beautiful office and location just off the 101, near the Altel Ice Den, Notre Dame Prep, DC Ranch and McDowell Mountain Ranch.
Please email your CV by replying.
Job Type: Part-time
- 8/18/17, PT Acupuncturist, Pittsburgh, PA
Wexford Wellness CARE
Busy physical medicine facility is looking to restart our acupuncture program. 2-3 days per week. New, modern facility is available for either space rental or percentage. Contact us today!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 /hour
- 8/18/17, FT Acupuncturist, Fairbanks, AK
ACUPUNCTURIST NEEDED IN BEAUTIFUL ALASKA
We are a seasoned multi-disciplinary clinic looking for a new acupuncturist to join our team. If you are someone who likes to provide excellent patient care, discuss cases and laugh and have fun, we are interested. We welcome enthusiastic practitioners as well as people looking for a life change. We encourage our providers to see patients 4 days per week so they can take advantage of the free time and the beauty our state has to offer.
We are located in Fairbanks, Alaska in a 16,000 sq ft beautiful clinic. Alaska has good insurance coverage and some of the highest reimbursement rates in the country. Our clinic provides full time billing and collections personnel, friendly front desk staff and medical assistants. Feel free to check out our website at alaskacenterfornaturalmedicine.com.
To contact us call Dr. Scott Luper at 907-452-3600 or send an email to email@example.com.
- 8/18/17, Space for Rent, South Pasadena, CA
Seeds of Wellness is offering an opportunity to a licensed acupuncturist interested in working as a TCM Physician in the South Pasadena Community.
Practitioners benefit from participating in a Group Venue that allows each practitioner to work an ideal schedule while keeping business overhead affordable. This in turn contributes to greater affordability and greater number of treatment opportunities for our community of patients.
We are adjacent to Highland Park, Pasadena, Alhambra, San Marino communities. Peaceful and walkable area, although it is centrally located one block from local Farmer's Market and Metro Train Station. Treatment rooms are spacious, and well ventilated with comfortable and heated tables with real sheets. Patients feel at ease the moment they walk into the space.
We are interested in practitioners with a strong capacity to be present for patients and colleagues, who are willing and able to be fully booked, who think abundantly, who like being a part of a community and who are attentive to detail. Our community will benefit from your strength in Herbology/Internal Medicine or your strength in Orthopedics/Bodywork. Two years or more of clinical experience outside of school or at least two years of small business ownership experience is preferred.
Fixed expenses start at $960 per month ($115 per day) for fully furnished, stocked treatment rooms, business office (desk, dsl, copier/scanner), lobby, herbal pharmacy, office manager and office assistant TWO DAYS A WEEK. Office systems include appointment software and handling of insurance claims in house. You have greater freedom to focus on your work as a practitioner while wearing fewer hats as a business owner. Our three treatment rooms range in size from 100 to 160 square feet. Use of back office, lobby and private practitioner bathroom are included. Small parking lot and 3 hour street parking available.
Variable expenses are $10 per treatment and this allows each room and its furnishings to be maintained, treatment rooms to be supplied, laundry to be washed and folded, cups to be clean and sanitized the offices to be professionally cleaned based on our number of visitors.
Our radically creative approach to sharing space and minimizing overhead allows you to grow into profitability with ease. As your practice grows, and you expand into three or more days per week, your fixed expenses can decrease per day. If you have the heart of a mentor and are open to being a successful entrepreneur among entrepreneurs you will be at home here.
Inquire with our office manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8/9/17, FT Acupuncturist, Cedar Park, TX
Full-Time Licensed Acupuncturist Wanted (Cedar Park)
Acupuncture Clinic in Cedar Park looking for a special person to join our team. We function as a team, support each other and build each other up. This is not just another job at an acupuncture clinic, it's an opportunity to make a change in the lives and health of thousands of people and make a change in your life and health.
What We Offer
- Base Salary + performance based bonuses
- In house Wellness Services
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Additional perks and discounts
- Support Team (admin and 2 other L. Acs)
- Provide exceptional results for patients
- Maintain excellent communication with patients
- Maintain patient flow
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Front Desk Duties (answering phones, scheduling patients, accepting payments)
- Educate patients about natural dietary and lifestyle strategies
- Other duties as assigned
- Hours: ~35-40 hours per week
- Strong Work Ethic
- Passion to help people improve their health
- Highly detail oriented
- Must have exceptional computer skills, esp, in Microsoft office.
- email us (email@example.com) your resume in pdf format
- email us your salary/compensation/hourly wage history for past 3 years (include all past jobs even if it's not acupuncture related) in pdf format
- email us a cover letter answering the following question (in pdf format): Please name 4 people whose career you have fundamentally improved, how did you help them? AND what was your relationship with them?
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, NW Austin, TX
$270 Acupuncture Office 3 days per week (NW Austin)
Fully-furnished treatment room in excellent location is available for one person to use three days a week. The entire building is dedicated to healing modalities. It includes a waiting room, bathroom, access to in-house herbal prescriptions being filled, and Wifi.
It is available for $270 per month. A security deposit of $270 as well as first month's rent is due at time of occupancy.
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$350 Psychotherapist Office Part time lease (central austin)
Beautiful office with other healing therapist available for part time hours. MFR, yoga, acupuncture, and psychotherapist.
Space is fully furnished. Large waiting room and group room available upon request as well. Contact me if you are interested in discussing the hours available for one office. Be Well Austin on Koenig Lane.
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$315 / 100ft2 - Office Space in Cooperative Healing Practice-Avbl NOW (Hyde Park/UT)
We are looking for a like-minded healer who wants to work with other successful practitioners. We have a beautiful clinic space designed with serenity and healing in mind. You will have use of all the common areas including the waiting room, receptionist area, bathroom, hall, and tea/snack bar area. Your treatment room is a shared space ready for you to customize in collaboration with the current part-time tenant. You will have exclusive use of your room 4 days a week. If you need additional time slots on your "off days", we are quite often able to accommodate you in one of our other treatment rooms on an as needed basis.
We currently have 2 acupuncturists (1 part-time/1 full-time) and 2 massage therapists (both part-time) working in the clinic. If you are a practitioner of Chinese herbal medicine, you will be happy to know that we also have a fully stocked herbal pharmacy. You will receive a practitioner price on all herbs for yourself and to prescribe to your clients.
The square footage posted is for the treatment room only. The entire clinic is, of course, much larger. Your rent includes all utilities, drinking water, use of printer and tea bar as well as storage space in the receptionist area for files and books. Handicap parking/ramp and ample off street parking are also included.
Contact Sharon at (512) 659-3226
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
$200 Treatment Room for Holistic Practitioner available Aug 1 (360 and Lost Creek)
Our holistic healing practice is ready for a new practitioner! We're a peaceful, happy group of holistic healers - currently we have hypnotherapists, resonance repatterning practitioners, Reiki therapists, spiritual teacher, and acupuncturists. We're very supportive of each other, referring to each other and trading services.
Beautiful space, easy parking, electricity and internet provided. Lots of windows and natural light, calming reception area, quiet space. All natural, green, eco-friendly cleaning products used, and we're a fragrance-free office (with the exception of essential oils). We have a workshop space as well, if you're interested in teaching, you'll get a reduced rate to rent the event space (seats 20-25 comfortably on meditation cushions/chairs.)
OPTIONS beginning August 1, 2017.
- Tuesdays are available all day, large treatment room, 345 sq ft, wood floors, lots of light, includes massage table already set up and 2 recliner chairs, and a side table. ($200/month. No contract.)
- Saturdays and Sundays are available in the afternoons from 1pm till. Smaller treatment room, 143 sq ft, windows on 2 walls, new neutral carpet, comes with massage table already set up, side table and chairs. ($200/month. No contract.)
- Hourly rates for room rental, either Tuesdays or Sat/Sun afternoons: $25/hour
- Hourly rates for workshop rental: $35/hour for public/ $25/hour if you're a regular monthly practitioner
There's room for growth as well; more days will become available over time, as we grow into our next door, adjoining space. Great signage, easy to find. We don't have pics b/c we're painting (with non-toxic paint) and moving into our new space just before Aug 1, but I'm happy to show you around if you're interested.
Text (512) 351-1509 with what option you're considering, and let me know what modality/modalities you're practicing.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
Hourly Room Rates: $20/hour Beautiful Studio (Austin, TX)
Hello I'm renting out a wonderful studio space. Perfect for massage therapist, yoga instructor, acupuncturist and the like.
I have hourly room rates available for $20 an hour. The studio is located on South Lamar. It has a full kitchen and bathroom. The studio is for commercial use only. Email Ashley for more information and to schedule a time to view the property.
I'm also open to discussing subleasing. Serious inquires only.
- 8/4/17, Space for Rent, Austin, TX
I am a massage therapist (who specializes in abdominal massage) and I share a BEAUTIFUL office with a yoga teacher/LMT/health coach.
We have an opening on Mondays in our space and would love to share it with a complimentary practitioner..doula, somatic bodyworker, massage therapist, acupuncturist, yoga therapist, et all! This is a good way to either start your practice, or get your foot in the door here at Soma Vida! Our space is big enough for yoga therapy or another floor-based therapy.
Rent would be $175/month (for Mondays only), and include these membership perks:
- Access to our community of wellness and creative entrepreneurs with 4 monthly events (educational, networking, wellness & social)
- Special member pricing for SV produced wellness and business events
- $10 yoga classes with Soma Vida Yoga Collective
- Inclusion in our member directory
- Two coworking day pass/mo, with special price of $20 for additional days
- 20% discount on office, studio and venue rentals
- 20% discount on marketing services
- Access to private FB group for connection, resource sharing and networking
Contact Rachael to schedule a visit.
- 8/4/17, FT/PT Acupuncturist, Marlton, NJ
Licensed Acupuncturist - Tao Clinic of Acupuncture
Tao Clinic of Acupuncture, a multi-location, holistic medical practice with a dynamic team of pioneers in integrative health services, is seeking an experienced part-time or full-time acupuncturist to join our Marlton office.
- Must have license to practice in NJ.
- Minimum two years of clinical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Warm and personable
We offer a professional, flexible, and friendly work environment, with opportunities for growth within the company. Competitive salary.
- 8/4/17, Acupuncturist (Commission), Austin, TX
Golden Touch Acupuncture - Austin, TX
We are expanding to areas north and south of Austin, TX and are looking for licensed acupuncturists who are great healers but need help bringing in new patients and managing the financial aspects of running a business. New grads welcome. Please email with your info and let's talk!
Salary: $25,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- 8/4/17, PT Acupuncturist, Quincy, MA
Acupuncturist (Part-time, Commission) - South Shore Community Acupuncture
South Shore Community Acupuncture (SSCA) is looking to hire an acupuncturist for a busy community-style acupuncture clinic located within MVPediatrics Health and Wellness Center (MVP). The position is for an independent contractor and pay is based on commission. The new acupuncturist should expect to be able to build clientele easily and quickly.
Staff Acupuncturist requirements:
- Willing to work days, evenings and Saturdays
- 20 hours a week
- Licensed in acupuncture in the state of Massachusetts
- Ability to see up to four patients per hour
- Must be covered under their own professional liability insurance and worker’s compensation
Staff Acupuncturist is responsible for fulfilling the following duties:
- Staffing clinic shifts at SSCA.
- Treating and following up with SSCA patients.
- Charting SOAP notes in SSCA’s EMR.
- Creating treatment plans for new patients and following through with treatment plans.
- Educating potential SSCA patients and MVP patients about the benefits of acupuncture.
- Participating in marketing events.
- Contributing to marketing, monthly blog, Social Media pages (Twitter, Facebook).
- Staffing reception after MVP closes (after 5pm on certain weeknights, after 1pm on Saturdays).
- If staffing a closing shift, counting payments at the end of the shift and reconciling with the daily sales report.
- Ensuring accuracy of monthly sales report and communicating with SSCA bookkeeper.
- Subbing for open acupuncture shifts when possible.
- Contributing to patient acquisition and retention, ensuring that clinic shifts are busy.
- Re-stocking needles, tissues, cotton swabs, alcohol swabs and changing sheets in treatment rooms as necessary.
- Occasionally washing clinic laundry if volunteer is unable to fulfill laundry duties.
- Answering SSCA phone line, checking messages and following up with patients.