As a member of AOMA’s Student Services Team, the Registrar is dedicated to the institution’s mission of transforming lives and communities by providing high-quality services that support each student’s navigation of program requirements and timely graduation.
The goal of this office is to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and security of academic records while providing quality educational support services with integrity, professionalism, and compassion.
While maintenance and security of student academic records is the primary responsibility of the Registrar, this office is also responsible for managing all registration activities in addition to the other functions listed below. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains the academic calendar
- Produces and maintains course schedules
- Manages classroom assignments
- Provides support for adherence to academic policy
- Processes final grades and clinic hour records
- Reports data to external regulatory agencies
- Provides enrollment and degree verification
- Produces transcripts
- Completes degree audits for graduation
- Distributes diplomas
Contact the Registrar
Building C, Office 4
AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
Office of the Registrar
4701 West Gate Blvd.
Austin, TX 78745