Course schedules are published approximately one month prior to online registration for the upcoming term. Schedules outline both didactic course offerings and all available student clinical rotations, and are available via pdf below for each program level.
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Course Schedules
- Didactic Schedule - Posted 9.12.19. Cancelled Courses: Psychology & Clinical Communications, Medical Biochemistry, & Medical Biology. Previous changes: Room changes. Subject to revisions, please check back before the start of classes on September 23, 2019.
- Clinic Schedule - Update posted 8.22.19. Please Note the NEW FORMAT for the clinic schedule: combined on 1 page, AM on top, PM on the bottom, separated by location, to mirror the didactic schedule. The New Clinic Observation Shifts will be starting in the Fall 2019 term.
- Fall 2019 Registration & Drop/Add Schedule
Didactic Schedule - Update Posted 7.26.2019 (Rev. 7/26; Room and meeting time changes; Subject to minor changes).
- North Clinic - Posted 7/11/2019
- South, Offsite, & Community Clinics - Posted 7.11.2019
- Summer 2019 Registration & Add/Drop Schedule
- Didactic Schedule - Update Posted 4.12.2019 - Cancelled courses (Nutrition, PA:Internal Medicine, Updated ROOMS (Previous Update 2/15: new order for NCCAOM Board Prep Class on Tuesday afternoons; Update 2/6/19: NEW Time for Herbal Treatment of Disease 1 (HT 0332) on Wednesday afternoons; Update 2/5/19: Tuina 1 & 3 switched). (Subject to minor changes - check back before classes start for updated room assgnments).
- North Clinic - Update 3.19.2019 - Updated Level 1 Rooms, Clinic Cancellations.
- South, Offsite, & Community Clinics - Update 3.19.2019 - Updated Level 1 Rooms, Clinic Cancellations.
- Didactic Schedule - Updated 1/3/2019 - Medical Biochemistry is 2-5pm (not 1-4pm); (12/31/18 Update: Classroom Changes - Correct offering for A&P1 & 3 (Monday mornings) and A&P2 (Thursday mornings)).
- North Clinic - Updated 1/3/2019 - North Thursday afternoon clinic cancellation.
- South, Offsite, & Community Clinics - Update posted 12/19/2018 - no major changes
- Didactic Schedule - UPDATED 9/17/2018 - Room Change Bio Trt Dz 2 Wednesdays; Room changes Mondays - CT2. Please CHECK HERE for UPDATED Room assignments.
- North Clinic - UPDATED 8/23/18 - North Clinic cancellations.
- South, Offsite & Community Clinics - Check back for updates. NOTE: Seton-McCarthy Community clinic has moved to Thursday afternoons.
- Didactic Schedule updated 7/25/2018 - Bio Trt Dz in E1 through wk 6; A&P 1 wks 2-7; (NCCAOM Board Prep Class Wednesdays 5:30-8:30, Weeks 1-4)
- North Clinic updated 7/11/2018
- South, Offsite & Community Clinics UPDATED 7/26/18 - PEOPLE's Comm. Clinic time change
- Didactic Schedule updated 04/10/2018: room changes
- North Clinic updated 4/2/2018: break week clinic dates
- South, Offsite & Community Clinics updated 4/2/2018: break week clinic dates
- Didactic Schedule updated 01/11/2018, classroom changes
- North Clinic updated 12/04/2017, cancelled clinics
- South, Offsite & Community Clinics updated 12/04/2017, cancelled clinics
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Course Schedules
Fall 2019 - New! posted 9/4/2019
Summer 2019 - Updated 7/12/19 - instructors and rooms
Spring 2019 - Updated 4/10/19 - NEW Tuesday room assignments; (Revised 4/1/19 clinical supervisors changed)
Winter 2019 - Revision Posted 2/07/2019 - Clinical Faculty Assignments adjusted. New DAOM Student Lunch Meeting Thursday Feb. 21- Please refer to this PDF schedule for room assignments (not the portal). Thank you!
Fall 2018 - revised 11/01/2018 - UPDATED - Paradigms moved from Friday to Saturday; room changes
Summer 2018 - revised 07/11/18 - room changes
Spring 2018 - revised 05/07/18
Winter 2018 - revised 02/22/18
- Academic Calendar
Academic Calendar 2019-2020 revised (added IRB Meeting Dates)
- Exam Schedule
Practical Exams (OSCEs), MAcOM
Summer 2019 - Benchmark Exam: Saturday, August 24th. (No Practical Exams in Summer terms).
Fall 2019 - Practical Exams: Sunday, November 3, 2019; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, December 7, 2019.
Winter 2020 - Practical Exams: Sunday, February 23, 2020; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, March 21, 2020.
Spring 2020 - Practical Exams: Sunday, May 31, 2020; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, June 27, 2020.
Summer 2020 - (No Practical Exams in Summer terms); Benchmark Exam: Saturday, August 22, 2020.
Fall 2020 - Practical Exams: Sunday, November 1, 2020; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, December 5, 2020.
Students may register for these exams during registration each term, or by contacting the registrar. Once registered, students will have access to study guides and other details regarding these exams via their student portal. Practical Exams should be taken as follows:
Benchmark Exam: Pre-Internship, same term as Clinic Theater 2.
Level 1 Practical Exam: Completion of 144-180 total clinical internship hours
Level 2 Practical Exam: Completion of 432-540 total clinical internship hours
- Course Schedule Glossary
Course title: Corresponds with the course description found in the Program Catalog.
Course number: Starts with the department code that is made up of two to three letters followed by a two to five-digit number. This is a unique number assigned to each course/clinic.
Instructor: If TBA or TBD rather than a given name, an instructor has yet to be assigned to this course/clinic.
Meeting times: Courses/clinics meet for the full term as listed under the day assigned on the schedule. If a class meets on certain dates, or for only part of a term, this will be noted on the schedule. Occasionally we offer classes on only Th/F or S/S.
Rooms: Classes are assigned to classrooms in building E, B, or the dojo. Clinics occur in their respective locations as indicated on the schedule.