Course schedules are published approximately one month prior to online registration for the upcoming term. Schedules outline both didactic course offerings and all available student clinical rotations, and are available via pdf below for each program level.
- Master of Acupuncture with Chinese herbal medicine specialization Schedules
- Didactic Schedule - updated 7/31/2020 - re-arrangement of some WS courses
- Didactic Schedule - Update posted 7/20/2020. Faculty Changes - please note Patents and Public Health start at 6:30 pm
- Clinic Schedule - Update posted 7/20/2020 - NEW consolidated schedule with Supervisor Changes and Virtual Clinics listed
- NEW: CLINIC REGISTRATION UPDATE - Available Shifts - Posted 6/2/20 - 4 HOUR SHIFTS
- Summer 2020 Registration & Drop/Add Schedule - The 8-week Summer 2020 Term runs July 20 to September 11, 2020.
- Didactic Schedule - UPDATE Posted 4.6.2020. Cancellations: Biomed Pharmacology, NCCAOM Board Preparation, Advanced Channel Needling. Shiatsu moved to weeks 7-12, 8:30a-12:30p. Cureville at Kerrville Folk Festival postponed until FA-20: October 8-18, 2020.
- Clinic Schedule - April Updates, Correction POSTED 5.4.20
- Spring 2020 Drop/Add & Registration Schedule
- Didactic Schedule - Posted 1.3.2020. The term begins Monday, Jan. 6, 2020. (End of the Free Drop/Add Registration period was Friday, November 22, 2019).
- Clinic Schedule - UPDATE Posted 2.7.20
- Drop/Add & Registration Schedule
- Didactic Schedule - Posted 9.19.19. FALL 2019 PRACTICAL EXAM: SUNDAY, NOV. 3rd. (Date previously incorrect). Cancelled Courses: Mindful Somatic Therapies, Tuina 2, NCCAOM Board Preparation, Psychology & Clinical Communications, Medical Biochemistry, & Medical Biology. Previous changes: Room changes. Subject to revisions, please check back before the start of classes on Monday, September 23, 2019.
- Clinic Schedule - Update posted 8.22.19. Please Note the NEW FORMAT for the clinic schedule: combined on 1 page, AM on top, PM on the bottom, separated by location, to mirror the didactic schedule. The New Clinic Observation Shifts will be starting in the Fall 2019 term.
- Fall 2019 Registration & Drop/Add Schedule
Didactic Schedule - Update Posted 7.26.2019 (Rev. 7/26; Room and meeting time changes; Subject to minor changes).
- North Clinic - Posted 7/11/2019
- South, Offsite, & Community Clinics - Posted 7.11.2019
- Summer 2019 Registration & Add/Drop Schedule
- Didactic Schedule - Update Posted 4.12.2019 - Cancelled courses (Nutrition, PA:Internal Medicine, Updated ROOMS (Previous Update 2/15: new order for NCCAOM Board Prep Class on Tuesday afternoons; Update 2/6/19: NEW Time for Herbal Treatment of Disease 1 (HT 0332) on Wednesday afternoons; Update 2/5/19: Tuina 1 & 3 switched). (Subject to minor changes - check back before classes start for updated room assgnments).
- North Clinic - Update 3.19.2019 - Updated Level 1 Rooms, Clinic Cancellations.
- South, Offsite, & Community Clinics - Update 3.19.2019 - Updated Level 1 Rooms, Clinic Cancellations.
- Doctoral Residency Week Schedules
Summer 2020 - New! revised posted July 13, 2020 (cancelled orientation dinner)
Spring 2020 - Everything is conducted via Zoom Meetings in May-June: revised 26May2020
- Academic Calendar
Academic Calendar 2019-2020 revised: Virtual Commencement July 12, 2020
- Exam Schedule
Practical Exams (OSCEs), MAcOM
Winter 2020 - Practical Exams: Sunday, February 23, 2020; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, March 21, 2020.
Spring 2020 - Practical Exams: Sunday, May 31, 2020; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, June 27, 2020.
Summer 2020 - (No Practical Exams in Summer terms); Benchmark Exam: Saturday, August 22, 2020.
Fall 2020 - Practical Exams: Sunday, November 1, 2020; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, December 5, 2020.
Students may register for these exams during registration each term, or by contacting the registrar. Once registered, students will have access to study guides and other details regarding these exams via their student portal. Practical Exams should be taken as follows:
Benchmark Exam: Pre-Internship, same term as Clinic Theater 2.
Level 1 Practical Exam: Completion of 144-180 total clinical internship hours
Level 2 Practical Exam: Completion of 432-540 total clinical internship hours
- Course Schedule Glossary
Course title: Corresponds with the course description found in the Program Catalog.
Course number: Starts with the department code that is made up of two to three letters followed by a two to five-digit number. This is a unique number assigned to each course/clinic.
Instructor: If TBA or TBD rather than a given name, an instructor has yet to be assigned to this course/clinic.
Meeting times: Courses/clinics meet for the full term as listed under the day assigned on the schedule. If a class meets on certain dates, or for only part of a term, this will be noted on the schedule. Occasionally we offer classes on only Th/F or S/S.
Rooms: Classes are assigned to classrooms in building E, B, or the dojo. Clinics occur in their respective locations as indicated on the schedule.