Course Schedules outline both didactic course offerings and all available student clinical rotations, and are available via pdf below for each program type:
- Master of Acupuncture with Chinese herbal medicine specialization (MAcCHM and CCHM) Schedules
SAMPLE Schedule for Fall and Winter New MAcCHM Students
- NEW!: Winter 2022 Course Schedule posted today, Friday, October 15th (6:30 pm)
- Clinic here for the Winter 2022 Registration Information Packet (Presented in the Tuesday, October 12: Registrar's Info session at Town Hall).
- Click here for the one-page Winter 2022 Registration & Drop/Add Refund Schedule
- Or here to check the Registration Schedule for when your registration opens.
- Online Registration starts Monday, October 25th (Monday, November 1st for NEW Fall and Summer 2021 students).
- Monday, November 29th is the end of the Winter 2022 Registration period (Online and Clinic, end of the free Add/Drop period, plan to have Witner schedules finalized!)
- Clinic Registration Appointments will be Monday & Tuesday, November 15th & 16th, 8-9:30, 12:30-2p. Add/Drop will start Wednesday, November 17th. Appointments will go out Monday, October 18, (revised from Friday, 10/15/21); keep an eye out for your individual appointment time! Check back Friday, October 22nd for the Winter 2022 Clinic Schedule!
- Winter 2022+ Graduating Interns: I am running behind on clinic hour and other graduation audits; I am still planning to these to you by next Friday, 10/22/21 (Revised from 10/15/21), with plenty of time for your prepare for your Monday, November 15th WI-22 Clinic Registration appointment. Keep an eye out Monday for your appointment time! (I'm working on SU-21 Jiangsu hours - I received these tallies from the supervisors, but we didn't get them printed and entered with the other SU-21 tallies; I will complete that before finalizing clinic registration appointments). Thank you!
- Didactic Schedule - Update 10/05/2021, BH.
- Click here for the FALL 2021 Registration Information Packet for a summary of important dates and deadlines.
- Clinic Scedule - Update 10/7/21.
- Didactic Schedule - Update posted 4/7/2021.
- Clinic Schedule - Update posted May 27, 2021 - Break week shift supervisors updated - sign up at link above!
- Didactic Schedule - Update posted 1.18.21. New and UPDATED:
WI-21 Clinic Schedule - Update Mon 01/04/2021
- Didactic Schedule - updated Sept 22, 2020.
- Clinic Schedule - Posted 9.18.20. - Cancellations and consolidations.
- Didactic Schedule - Update posted 7/20/2020. Faculty Changes - please note Patents and Public Health start at 6:30 pm
- Clinic Schedule - Update posted 7/20/2020 - NEW consolidated schedule with Supervisor Changes and Virtual Clinics listed
- Didactic Schedule - UPDATE Posted 4.6.2020. Cancellations: Biomed Pharmacology, NCCAOM Board Preparation, Advanced Channel Needling. Shiatsu moved to weeks 7-12, 8:30a-12:30p. Cureville at Kerrville Folk Festival postponed until FA-20: October 8-18, 2020.
- Clinic Schedule - April Updates, Correction POSTED 5.4.20
- Doctoral Residency Week Schedules
Fall 2021- November week posted 9/20/2021
Fall 2021- September week posted 8/31/2021
Summer 2021 - New! Posted 5/26/2021
Spring 2021 - Updated! Posted 5/05/2021
Winter 2021 - Updated! posted 02/17/2021 DATE Changes for Feb 18 to Feb 28 and Feb 21 afternoon to March 7, 2021.
Fall 2020 - November Revised! posted 10/29/2020 - ALL doctoral students to attend OSCE training Monday 9/21 1-5 pm and proctor MAc OSCE exams on Sunday Nov 15 8am-5pm. Updated clinic supervisors.
- Academic Calendar
Academic Calendar 2021-2022 date change on Academic Calendar in fall 2021 for winter 2022 clinic registration
- Exam Schedule
Practical Exams (OSCEs), MAcCHM
Winter 2021 - Practical Exams: Sunday, February 21, 2021; Benchmark Exam: Complete in Brightspace, weeks 7-11.
Spring 2021 - Practical Exams: Sunday, June 6, 2021; Benchmark Exam: Complete in Brightspace, weeks 7-11.
Summer 2021 - (No Practical Exams in Summer terms); Benchmark Exam: Complete in Brightspace, weeks 4-7.
Fall 2021 - Practical Exams: Sunday, November 7, 2021; Benchmark Exam: Complete in Brightspace, weeks 7-11.
Students may register for these exams during registration each term, or by contacting the registrar. Once registered, students will have access to study guides and other details regarding these exams via their student portal. Practical Exams should be taken as follows:
Benchmark Exam: Pre-Internship, same term as Clinic Theater 2.
Level 1 Practical Exam: Completion of 144-180 total clinical internship hours
Level 2 Practical Exam: Completion of 432-540 total clinical internship hours
- Course Schedule Glossary
Course title: Corresponds with the course description found in the Program Catalog.
Course number: Starts with the department code that is made up of two to three letters followed by a two to five-digit number. This is a unique number assigned to each course/clinic.
Instructor: If TBA or TBD rather than a given name, an instructor has yet to be assigned to this course/clinic.
Meeting times: Courses/clinics meet for the full term as listed under the day assigned on the schedule. If a class meets on certain dates, or for only part of a term, this will be noted on the schedule. Occasionally we offer classes on only Th/F or S/S.
Rooms: Classes are assigned to classrooms in building E, B, or the dojo. Clinics occur in their respective locations as indicated on the schedule.