Course schedules are published approximately one month prior to online registration for the upcoming term. Schedules outline both didactic course offerings and all available student clinical rotations, and are available via pdf below for each program level.
- Master of Acupuncture with Chinese herbal medicine specialization Schedules
SAMPLE Schedule for Fall and Winter New MAc Students
- Didactic Schedule - Update posted Mar.4, 2021
- Clinic Schedule - Updated and posted 4/7/2021.
- Previous Notes: Please note that Herbal Dispensary shifts are SOUTH and Bodywork is special safety protocols.
- Didactic Schedule - Update posted 1.18.21. New and UPDATED:
WI-21 Clinic Schedule - Update Mon 01/04/2021
- Didactic Schedule - updated Sept 22, 2020.
- Clinic Schedule - Posted 9.18.20. - Cancellations and consolidations.
- Didactic Schedule - Update posted 7/20/2020. Faculty Changes - please note Patents and Public Health start at 6:30 pm
- Clinic Schedule - Update posted 7/20/2020 - NEW consolidated schedule with Supervisor Changes and Virtual Clinics listed
- NEW: CLINIC REGISTRATION UPDATE - Available Shifts - Posted 6/2/20 - 4 HOUR SHIFTS
- Summer 2020 Registration & Drop/Add Schedule - The 8-week Summer 2020 Term runs July 20 to September 11, 2020.
- Didactic Schedule - UPDATE Posted 4.6.2020. Cancellations: Biomed Pharmacology, NCCAOM Board Preparation, Advanced Channel Needling. Shiatsu moved to weeks 7-12, 8:30a-12:30p. Cureville at Kerrville Folk Festival postponed until FA-20: October 8-18, 2020.
- Clinic Schedule - April Updates, Correction POSTED 5.4.20
- Spring 2020 Drop/Add & Registration Schedule
- Doctoral Residency Week Schedules
Spring 2021 - Updated! Posted 5/05/2021
Winter 2021 - Updated! posted 02/17/2021 DATE Changes for Feb 18 to Feb 28 and Feb 21 afternoon to March 7, 2021.
Fall 2020 - November Revised! posted 10/29/2020 - ALL doctoral students to attend OSCE training Monday 9/21 1-5 pm and proctor MAc OSCE exams on Sunday Nov 15 8am-5pm. Updated clinic supervisors.
- Academic Calendar
- Exam Schedule
Practical Exams (OSCEs), MAcOM
Winter 2020 - Practical Exams: Sunday, February 23, 2020; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, March 21, 2020.
Spring 2020 - Practical Exams: Sunday, May 31, 2020; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, June 27, 2020.
Summer 2020 - (No Practical Exams in Summer terms); Benchmark Exam: Saturday, August 22, 2020.
Fall 2020 - Practical Exams: Sunday, November 1, 2020; Benchmark Exam: Saturday, December 5, 2020.
Students may register for these exams during registration each term, or by contacting the registrar. Once registered, students will have access to study guides and other details regarding these exams via their student portal. Practical Exams should be taken as follows:
Benchmark Exam: Pre-Internship, same term as Clinic Theater 2.
Level 1 Practical Exam: Completion of 144-180 total clinical internship hours
Level 2 Practical Exam: Completion of 432-540 total clinical internship hours
- Course Schedule Glossary
Course title: Corresponds with the course description found in the Program Catalog.
Course number: Starts with the department code that is made up of two to three letters followed by a two to five-digit number. This is a unique number assigned to each course/clinic.
Instructor: If TBA or TBD rather than a given name, an instructor has yet to be assigned to this course/clinic.
Meeting times: Courses/clinics meet for the full term as listed under the day assigned on the schedule. If a class meets on certain dates, or for only part of a term, this will be noted on the schedule. Occasionally we offer classes on only Th/F or S/S.
Rooms: Classes are assigned to classrooms in building E, B, or the dojo. Clinics occur in their respective locations as indicated on the schedule.