Graduation Application Form & Fee
All MAc, DAc & DAOM students should plan to submit an Application for Graduation Form & pay the administrative Graduation Fee at least two terms prior to their final term. (Due Friday of Week 1, Second-to-last term).
Graduation & Licensure Planning Resources:
- MAc Graduation Checklist
- Degree Planning Resources: Portfolio Requirements & Checklists, Catalogs & Manuals
- Licensure & NCCAOM Resources Page
Due Friday of Week 1 in your second-to-last term, along with the submission of your $125 MAcOM or $175 Doctoral Graduation Fee. (This fee is applicable whether or not students walk in the annual Commencement Ceremony (see below)).
In addition to the Application for Graduation, each student must complete the Graduation Certification Form and Exit Survey within their final month of studies.
Contact the AOMA Administrators & Staff in the following offices, sending them this email:
"Hello, I am preparing to graduate this term, can you please notify The Registrar's Office that I have fulfilled all requirements in your department?"
- Schedule and complete your Exit Interview by emailing Diane in Student Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete your Financial Aid Exit Counseling at www.studentaid.gov, and email The Director of Financial Aid (Estella, email@example.com).
- Email Natalie in Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org) to conifrm no outstanding financial requirements due.
- Return items and pay outstanding Library fees, and email David in the Library (email@example.com) to confirm.
- Email Susan in HR if you were a student employed by AOMA at any point.
- Contact an Academic Advisor to schedule your final Portfolio Review.
Complete the NEW! MAc & Doctoral Graduation Online Certification Form
Diplomas will be released to graduates within approximately two weeks of their graduation date, early January for Fall (December) graduates. Graduates will receive notification when diplomas are sent out in the mail.
For any reason that a duplicate diploma is needed, the Replacement/Additional Diploma Request must be completed and submitted with the fee, which can be paid online. Please be aware that due to potential changes in staffing, replacement diploma signatures may not match those on the original document.
AOMA holds one Annual Commencement Ceremony, previously in the Summer, but the 2021 Ceremony will be Sunday, September 12, 2021. Generally graduates walk in the calendar year they plan to graduate.
The AOMA Graduation Fee is a one-time administrative fee applicable for all students, all graduates. Though there is a sign-up process in February, there is NO FEE to participate in the commencement ceremony. (There is also no fee for transcripts to NCCAOM, your first state licensure materials, or your initial diploma).
Official Graduation Dates (on your diploma and final transcript) are usually the end of your final term, or the date that you completed all final graduation requirements (competency exams, portfolio submissions, make-up clinic hours) if later than the last Friday of the term. (The Commencement Ceremony date will not be your "Graduation" date).
Graduates who participated in the July 12th 2020 Virtual Ceremony will likely still have an option to walk in 2021 if we are able to hold an in-person ceremony, but details are pending Fall 2021 needs related to public health needs and guidelines.
Commencement 2021: Save the Date!
2021 AOMA Annual Commencement Ceremony
Sunday, September 12, 2021, 1:30 pm
Check back for sign-up information in February 2021!
Graduation Ceremony Contact: Carlee Brignole, Estella Proctor.